It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 is what you are made from

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Carbon has 6 electrons and 6 protons and 6 neutrons. It is the basic building block of our material being. If man was made from the earth then it was the hydrocarbons that we formed from.

It is funny when you think about it since the man who is all about his survival and personal success is called a materialistic person. The material person is the beast. The person who believes that there is nothing more than the material presence is just the beast.

Those who identify themselves as the spirit instead of just the material body (the beast) are the breath that was breathed into the clay or the earth.

That would describe my view fairly well. I consider myself the breath. When my body exhales its last breath I will be gone with it. I will not die. The body will die without me in it because I am the life that was breathed into it.

Blessed be, everyone who identifies themselves as the breath and not the beast. Do not cry for the beast when it dies. The carbon cycle is complete with its passing.

Stick another log on the fire as it burns for ever and ever.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the heavens made me
the heavens made you

heavens = skies

skies skies skies (trinity)

skis skis skis [mirror] siks siks siks = 666

see eye game?
..c....i.....gam

cigam [mirror] magic

tada!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
Carbon has 6 electrons and 6 protons and 6 neutrons. It is the basic building block of our material being. If man was made from the earth then it was the hydrocarbons that we formed from.

i salute you!

p.s.

keep the avatar.
nice!

[edit on 25-9-2009 by soul of integrity]

new topics

join