It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter: "The Democratic Party Is Racist"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Watch this video and make your own conclusions, i for one feel that the race card has been thrown around alot lately and many people are jumping out and calling other groups of people racist.

Just poor taste imo, and a swift end to all logical and intelligent debate that could bring the true problem into light.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You've got to ignore this B!tch.

It's amazing that this woman can make the most incredibly stupid comments and get a million people to listen to her. Why is that? Has society reached the point that all we care about is something controversial?

It's one thing to pay attention to controversial issues in our world.

It's another to pay attention to a dumb blonde's opinion over and over and over when she has a notorious reputation for making a profit off of SHOCK VALUE. That's her niche... That's her gig... she says something that will anger the public and the masses respond to her.

That my friends, is the true definition of a attention whore... and to give this woman any more attention is committing a crime against humanity, society, and even yourself.

I'm not watching the video, because I know it will only remind me that I'm fully capable of punching a woman in the face.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

But she is SO HOT!!!

She makes partisan politics, sexy.

And she does make sense from time to time as well.

Juuust my humble opinion, and to the fact that my wife is at work.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'd love a world without racism...unfortunately..racism will always exist on some level.

Why?

Because people always find a way to divide themselves. You see it with religion, race, weatlth, weight, lifestyle....everything.

We always find a way to demean others who aren't exactly how we feel they should be.

I wish it wasn't this way...unfortunately it is.

Most people are not racist....but most are racially aware. You will recognize that someone is different than you because they are....but it's up to each individual to overcome that and accept that we are all different and all want to succeed in life.....and want the best for our kids.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

But she is SO HOT!!!

She makes partisan politics, sexy.

And she does make sense from time to time as well.

Juuust my humble opinion, and to the fact that my wife is at work.

But, is that actually an Adam's Apple?

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wait... she saying someone else is racist? Hasen't she ever heard what she has said? This is like the tea kettle calling the cauldren black.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Between Doomsday 2029 and Johnny Canuck, they've said it all about our
sweet Antsy Annie. LOL . . . . L-ing O L . . . . L-ing O L . . . crying . . help.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ahh, the ol' "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Ann would fair well at my new cousin's daycare.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm not in love with her but, I totally agree with her on lots of things this however not so much.

new topics

top topics

join