It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time traveler comment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
disclaimer : if any soul traveled from the future to this now time , the very last thing it would do is talk about time travel , much less suggest that it came from the future.

that is not to say that artifacts of its travel might not be clearly seen once the eye was trained to know what is being seen .

I began this day , traveled in time to this now stat , and with good fortune will travel in time to a future ... thus I am a time traveler .

I need to define a few concepts to make my statement .

a mobius loop is a fractal object , because it has only one edge and one side . where as a square sheet of paper has 2 sides and 4 edges .

there are at least 4 class's of object in this reality.

1) time/space finite objects/ conditions which can not be created nor distroy'd ... they begin as energy at the big bang and are transformed into matter in the natural process of time.
2) order of invention , once a concept , idea or thought is created for the first time... it may not be uncreated... so that , there is a time befor coffee cups , and a time of coffee cups ... but once coffee cups are thought of... they can not be uncreated .
3) order of being , those things which have a begining , middle , and ending... such as storys , tasks , life times quests or missions ....
4) other , those time / space objects or process's that do not fit in to the other three class's

travel in time is not a hard thing , you travel in time as I do .
changing local speed of travel thru time is not difficult , as it is only a energy state which can be managed with freezers or speed relitive to the constant ( speed of light ) frankly speaking... you do it commonly in your kitchen .

what is hard is changing loction in time out of scheduled sequence , or changing direction in time .

the problem is best illustrated in the images of a movie play'd backwards . all the forces of the universe must be reversed while acting upon the local subject in a orderly way to return it to a past time .... however some part of the local object /time must retain its hold on the future that has not yet happen'd .

frankly ,for class one objects , changing direction only once would result in the local object being distroyed , so success requires changing directions twice .

for class two objects , they are anchored to their moment of creation , so with out changing their creator , there is chaos , any motion in time is meaningless .

what most people think of as time travel can only happen with class three...

the reason is best understood with a metaphor .

imagin that for ever year of life , you get 1 square inch of paper ....
you can make a 10x10 peice , or a 1x100 peice , or a 1/4 x400 peice of paper .... you can do what you like with the dimensions , but you only have 10 square inches period .

thats all well and good , but lets say time space is a mobius loop . if you are a class one , there is no change what ever .

a class two , any travel in time would result in your distruction .

but if you have only 10 square inch's .... where you place those inch's in time are not limited in concept at all.

it seems to me.... awareness is uniquly suited to time travel .... where as a conceptual super being which never dies would be limited in concept ....

the problem of our time is balance of rythem's in pendulum's

create in the minds eye : a 1/2 inch sheet of floating cork , 10 square inch's in size , floating on an infinite sea that is as still as the surface of glass .
upon it make 10 pendulum's , each unique and diffrent .
set each pendulum swinging , in perfect harmony , each counter to the other in cancling motion .

the problem in our time , is that one pendlum rob's energy from the others , causing disharmony and sets the water of the infinite sea in motion , removing energy from all , the whole then slows to stillness .

what is hard to see , hard to understand...people are diffrent for a reason , with diffrent passions , skills , talents and gifts . like so meny pendulums swinging .
if one person is regulated to give their energy to another , all the are harmed ...

no single person exsists with out reason , the whole is not made better by creating a balance govern'd to one rythem's uniqueness .... there is no harmony that is singluar...

the result of control will bring stillness .

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you believe in time travel, ha, I got your answers for the immediate future, no BS!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
you took time to write a reply , you traveled in time...

please think out what is wrong with my comment .

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by readerone
you took time to write a reply , you traveled in time...

please think out what is wrong with my comment .

ok then, how do you travel backwards ??

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If one word posts were allowed I would say BS.

In no way does your comment tell us how to learn to time travel, if it is possibe for us to do, what you have found out so far you share nothing of the past or the future.

I truly feel bad bumping this rubbish

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
there is the real answer and the answer your question .

your answer is.. to distroy a partical in the now stat time...
it would not have a future... therefore not have a past ... reordering time universaly .... and you can change the past .

youtravel into the past all the time... its called memory/history.

you can go into the future very simply ... it is called recording music .

planning and schedules are a primitive attempt at time travel .

the real answer is not this easy

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

disclaimer : if any soul traveled from the future to this now time , the very last thing it would do is talk about time travel , much less suggest that it came from the future.

Hmmm thats assuming the trauma of birth hasn't wiped the memory.
I would contend that the 'soul' is an external entity.
Time and Space are linear in this matter universe.
The other-side, is outside of timespace, and is probably able to view timespace in an entirely different way.
Given the age of the Universe, it is likely that many high civilizations have pulsed.
And what is it that attracts a soul? possibilities for personal developement.
Your next incarnation may be in the past.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
please note : I was commenting on the political , not meta physics , or propertys of time travel .

the awareness , soul or spirit is capable of time travel currently.
causing change in the future and past are quite another thing.
the mechanic's of time travel is seem in the artifacts of it happening .

those who close their eyes to the reality of time travel is not my problem . showing these artifacts is my great joy...

giving simple exsamples of time travel is not hard to an open mind .

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

you can go into the future very simply ... it is called recording music .

No - its called recording music.

Recording music is called recording music.

Just because I say humming a tune is called world war 3 doesn't make humming a tune world war 3.

I will travel a day or 2 into the future and explain this to you, unless I go into the past and explain it and then you would never write this thread - BRILLIANT!

Dorian Soran

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

may i respectfuly disagree . awareness is not external , it has the same relatiionship as does matter / location to infinite space , tempature / energy state to eternity ... or awareness/ soul to a higher order of unified feild .

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Did you note that this is the Political Issues forum?

I can't say that your discussion is scientifically sound, but it does belong in a scientific forum.

As near as I can tell, you're just playing word games.

[edit on 2009/9/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

context , you lisen for the song you hummm...in a week from now... what do you hear?

play the recording ... and it is suddenly with you again ... how did it arrive in this future .... did it travel in to the future...

information that moves in time... travels in time... the quality or value of the information is not the issue

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

what is hard to beleive ?

that humans are not uniquely suited to time travel ?

that travel in time is happening to you right this moment .

that you travel in the minds eye in time in your normal daily business ...

...or...

given the history of human exploration... that at some time in the future... we will find this mountain to high to climb , this ocean to wide to fly across , this abyss to deep to travel .

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by readerone

I am a bit confused, forgive me.
As i understand it, Remote Viewing the past, the present and the future happens all the time.
Remotely (Influencing) the past and the future however....
Is this what your getting at?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I am honestly not playing word games... and this is a political issue .

the idea that there are people who have never thought out their politics .... and seek to make all others the same is a political issue , not one of science or religon

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Actually i had a long talk with a time travaler about just this sort of bussiness, i'll get round to writing a thread about it when i'm ready.

Just wanted to nip in and say that your thinking is very interesting and i agree with much of it however i must point out a discordance i noticed, much like buddism you seek harmony and stillness - this is basically death, which is sort of impossible in a round about way....

Basically nature abhore a vacume & a conplex system set in motion will increase its complexity - life is the beautiful dance of action and reaction and reaction and reaction, the more complexity and the more chaos the more chance for beauty and wonder - it is out of a sea of chaos that our mind developed, society will continue to devolop more folds and features for a long time yet.

i want to be short so i'll just say that life is the fullfulment of the possible existence of life, from the central nut of possible things first comes the most simple then the more complex and more complex untill all possible things have been, then it happens again (in a complex paradox way because one doesn't need to end for the other ro start, sort of like your morbious strip)

I like your paper annology so much that i'm going to give one of my own, life is sorta like having a pack of 500 sheets of paper - each one will be different when you've finished with it but at the start it doesn't matter which one you pick up, it doesn't even matter what we do with it becuase there are plenty more where that came from - if the exact me won't live again plenty of people just like me will, people with the same hopes and fears, same interests and issues - all we can do is make the best of what we've started and enjoy the drawing we're doing.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

not really , what I am getting at , awareness can remote veiw and know a future ... but it is perfectly natural .... there is nothing remarkable about seeing the future or past ...

what is remarkable are the awareness beings doing the seeing...

you personaly are remarkable and unique , dozing is the inverse function of remote veiwing .

all in a balance , everything is in a remarkable balance .... when things lose that balance , every one pays for it .

that is the meaning of the origanal post

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

my point exsactly... stillness is a bad thing...
but on the infinite sea of the interface , energy goes out with out effect.

on the cork platform , the energy in the closed system , balance is in the harmony of the meny pendulums is held only as long as there is balance .

in political terms... goverment is a useful parasite , but it taps the energy of the people it governs .

there will always be diffrent points of veiw , but when one system of oder over takes another.... bad things happen .

...no one wins...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

but the closed system that is the cork board is still - its dead, or rather more its dead in the buddest sence of nirvana.

It might be nice to picture a cork board floating still on a millpond lake, i wouldn't want to be stuck in that boat though forever marroned in monotonous doom - it's actually the seamens biggest fear, the waves die down and the wind stops blowing (ryme of the ainchent mariner- as an example) nothing to do but slowly die, water water all around but not a drop to drink.

When the winds of change blow, some take cover - others build windmills.

If humanity is going to progress beyond this rabble of confused psycho's that we currently are then it's going to require a lot of wind in its sails, the wind of change, the wind of progress.

The more complex and the more energetic life is the more we can progress, the better things get.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

in concept what you say makes sense , I can even make a very good case for its truth .

but the material of your body is star stuff , iron is made in the frunace of a sun , and is cast to the winds of change .

the swing of a carefully balanced rythem of creation and explosion .

the moon orbits in a path that changes all it touch's , and is not effected .

the suns roar of light is changed by everything it touch's , and is effect'd by everything .... but a ray of light can not push a leaf off a tree .... only winter can do this .

patterns and rythems , in a mindless order .

with in that order the soul interface of all the people around , struggling for some kind of control .

birth , living , life , and death . mindless of their uniqueness , mindful only of the needs of the moment and the patterns they grasp like children picking pretty flowers .

any system of governance which treats people as form letter and data on a 3x5 card will fail .

the energy put in to the system , will return to the sender in equal and oppisite , quality and quanity .

but sadly , there is a mental disconnect ... history repeats itself because the order never changes , only the players .

this economic colapse is caused by , and as a direct result of... the lack of balance , and the energy being lost in dis harmony , and lack of balance ...

ignorance is very expensive .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join