It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya's Gaddafi: Whole World Is Plotting Against The Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I am keen and anxious for the safety of both the Jews and the Palestinians.

The position that we are in, the road that the world is going on, would lead to the destruction of the Jews. Because generally speaking, Jews as a community are limited, their number is limited, all over the world. We know that they're not that big. Unfortunately, they were persecuted by all nations. They were persecuted by the Romans and King Edward I. And we all know the Holocaust during Hitler's time. Once seeing the history like that we can only but sympathize with them as Jews. The Arabs actually were the ones who gave them the safe haven and the protection along all these areas when they were persecuted.

As recent as '48 or '49 — I was a little boy at the time but I can still remember — the Jews were there in Libya. There was no animosity, no hatred between us. They were merchants, moving from one place to the other, traders ... and they were very much respected and very much sympathized with. I mean, they did their own prayers and we saw them. They spoke Arabic, wearing Libyan uniforms, Libyan clothes.

So that's why I said, the way things are going, in the end they would — it will be the eradication of them, or the extinction of such a community. And I believe that the whole world is plotting against them, against the Jews. They want to get rid of them, the world wants to. And things that happened in the past indicate or give witness to this idea or this notion. It was the Holocaust in Europe. We all know that, this is a fact.

www.time.com...

Wow. Did anyone else catch this? Quaddafi had done a complete reversal on his views toward the Jewish state. It is refreshing to see an arab leader push for both Israeli and Palestinian rights.

I wonder what he is getting in return? More aid or is he being threatened with force?
Such a reversal is odd and telling!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I actually think Quadaffi is operating on some level on a higher plane than allot of others in the Middle East...

The Israelis themselves should realize they are being used by the West for strategic purposes and that we don't actually care (our leaders) what the consequences are...

He's right America is playing them always has been... They are a forward position in the middle east near oil, nothing more to our govt

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I agree that the US is using Israel, but the inverse is also true.There are probably just as many Mossad plants in the US government as there are CIA operatives working in the Knesset...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
He's right on the Jewish plotting.
Who rules the earth? The redsigns..
The Khazars...what is Khazar? I person who despises those of the Jewish religion/culture/ethnicity. They claim to be Jewish, however, they are not.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
He is trying to make the case that the whole world is against the Jews when that is not true, he wants everyone to believe that the whole world would exterminate the Jews, that when it happens it will be the whole world that did it, that everyone hates the Jews... Everyone!

The reality is that most of that hatred for Jews exists primarily in the Middle East and comes from mainly Arabs.

This guy is entertaining tho.

He should have his own TV show.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
From a religious standpoint, what he just said not only contains some measure of truth, but is very prophetically accurate. The Old Testament says that in the end times all nations on Earth will be against "God's People" (Hebrews) and many of them will be so while saying "Peace, peace!" in an attempt to assuade Israel into letting down her guard. I've said this before, when the day arrives when a peace treaty between Israel and Palestine is signed which grants Israel access to the Temple Mount and the Temple is rebuilt, we need to say our goodbyes to this age, because it will be close to ending.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Until people can get over the religious beliefs and race....there will never be peace.

I'd love for it to happen....but I don't ever see it happening in my lifetime. Things eventually will come to a head and many people are going to die...so many have died the last 8 years already...on all sides.

It's only the beginning...I do understand what you are stating though...Christians believe many things about Israel and Armageddon...which is why I get nervous.

I wish the state of Israel had never been created....and I don't mean that to demean Jewish people...but look at the death and ramifications of that move....it's not good and will not end without massive bloodshed IMO.

I'm anti-war. I want American soldiers home and my country safe...yet we do nothing to protect our own borders or our people. We just send young men and women on the other side of the world to die and the news DOESN"T REPORT IT.

I long for better days burdman and hope the best for all of our familes and our children's future.

top topics

join