It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to by uranium for, guess what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

Sorry, missed the point.

Any new country that wants nukes scares the heck out of me. Why would they want them, other than to use, bargin with? Do wewant crack-pot countries with insane leaders to have that much power?

And before you or anyone else starts, Iranian people are good, but their leaders aren't.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No, there will be NO World war!

But we are about a month for the probable start of the war Israel - Iran.
Accordingly to webbot, it would start around 26 October to 5 November 2009.
They see the economic meltdown occuring after that date.

Hopefully they are wrong, since this war would sink our world economy, a very dramatic thing, a very stupid mistake. A regional large-scale war that will crash us into Great Depression 2.0. Russia and China would not be respond, I assure you. They are no stupid.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Sorry, missed the point.

Any new country that wants nukes scares the heck out of me. Why would they want them, other than to use, bargin with? Do wewant crack-pot countries with insane leaders to have that much power?

And before you or anyone else starts, Iranian people are good, but their leaders aren't.

I don't think we want anyone to have that power to be honest. I prefer if every single nuclear weapon on earth just went away. Since we know that will never happen, I have no idea what the other option is, I guess that puts me in the same camp as everyone else.

Whether this what he is truly after or not, it was a very smart play by Amidinijad (damn that is hard name to spell). He is calling America's bluff. He has given them the option to work with them, and see that they are using this nuclear stuff for peaceful purposes, or they refuse and he can say that America has no intention of any kind of peaceful resolution.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Exactly.

Which is why I am speculating that this is a false flag event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join