It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Washington and why a Nuke will go off there..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ok, I am listening to William Henry here, and it is a good listen.

But, in part 6, he speak of some secrets in the Dome in Washington DC, it has to do with stargate at the Apopiosis (?) and that the plane that crashed that was on its way to W.Dc, was infact on its way to the capitol to destroy the secrets painted on the dome.

Well, the plane didnt get there so the secrets are still there, and I think that is why it would be a next 'fals flag' terror attack..

Please listen to these parts, it is only 10 mins each so...
Yea, it is related to 2012 and ascention...
And the Iraq invasion and Bush asking French president to aid USA invade in Gods name......
This is part 5. (Talk about judgement day : Revelations 20:12)

Listen to this, it is part 7. (or fast forward to 5:50) He talks short about the plane..

This thread dint turn out so well, but if youlisten to all the parts, youll get a clearer picture of what Im trying to say...

I think this is the Precurser for this event ....

And just to add more about what William talks about Revelations 20:12 = Judgement Day !!!
Spiritual Meaning of REVELATION 20:12

AR 866. Verse 12.And I saw the dead small and great standing before God, signifies all who had died from the earth, and were now among those who were in the world of spirits, of whatever condition and quality, gathered together by the Lord for judgment. By "the dead" are signified all who had departed from the earth, or who were dead as to the body, concerning whom more will be said below; by "small and great" are signified of every condition and quality (n. 604); by "standing before God," that is, before Him who sat upon the throne, is signified to be present and gathered together to judgment.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well I have no sound would you be able to summarize what the videos say? I've been reading a lot lately about 2012 and would like to know what these are saying.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Well I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that nothing will happen, at least in that aspect. I mean every other week we here about an "impending nuclear attack", weren't we supposed to have one in 36 hours, about 2 weeks ago? Not just that, but there is always 'predictions' on stuff like this and they never come true. I have said before and I'll say it again: When and IF something major does happen we will have no forewarning, the first time we will know about is when it is on CNN, just like 9/11. All in all what I am saying is that I would not have too much faith in this or any other prediction with such lack evidence and high speculation. I mean yea, it could be true, but it likely is not. But this is ATS and this is what it is all about, getting any stories out to 'we the people', regardless of how speculative. So for that, thank you for posting.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree with you , there are new 'threats every day', I think those could be a 'cry wolf' operation, they spread threats all day long, and eventualy, no ones going to listen any more..

Personaly, I dont think nothing is going to happend, BUT, if it does, for me, it proves all of this is true, cause if 'they' needs that Dome destroyed to keep you americans as slaves, they will destroy it.
Good news according to William: It is not the Illuminati that wants it destroyed, to them , it is a Temple....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Well I have no sound would you be able to summarize what the videos say? I've been reading a lot lately about 2012 and would like to know what these are saying.

Ehh, no sound, uhmm.

Well, it has to do with G.Washington paintings in the dome in the capitol, which depicts a stargate, or is a stargate..
It has to do with the stars arounf G.W. in the painting symbolizes a gate or passage way of higher dimentions..

Also , it has bearing to the Decleration of Independence and what to do to protect your self against tyrani..

Im no good at typing, so Bookmark it and listen later or some thing , I really suck at translating and stuff..

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

3rd video

Daniel J. Hill joined the US Army at the age of 15, by lying about his age. He eventually became a Special Forces paratrooper and served in Germany....In 1960 he was assigned to infiltrate the Katanga insurrection in the Congo where he met his lifelong friend, Rick Rescorla.... Rescorla had become Director of Security for Dean Witter Securities (later merged with Morgan Stanley), which occupied a number of floors in the World Trade Center. Rescorla had become increasingly concerned about the potential for a terrorist attack against the center and in 1990 hired Hill to provide an assessment of the building's vulnerabilities. Hill singled out the basement parking garage as the obvious point for a car-bomb attack, telling Rescorla that if he were a terrorist he would fill a truck with ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel and detonate it in the underground parking garage. Rescorla reported these findings to the New York Port Authority and the New York Police Department but received no official response. In 1993 the World Trade Center bombing took place in almost exactly the manner Hill had predicted.

Following the bombing, Rescorla and Hill wrote a report, which warned that the next logical step would be a suicide terrorist flying a plane into the building... In 2001, his contacts told him that a major attack against the US was imminent, and he attempted to revive the plan; but he was again turned down by the FBI. He lost his life-long friend, Rick Rescorla, in the 9/11 attack.

Hill is not done predicting terrorist attacks, He was interviewed by Lee Benson of the Deseret News and feels that something may be immanent and it it will be bigger than 9/11.

Says nukes smuggeled into us through mexico. Terrorists to use small planes to deliver suitcase size nukes to various large cities throughout u.s.

Read about it on another thread here at ats not to long ago. People where predicting September 15.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Thanks! I have read about this guy before. Its very interesting to say the least. I personally dont know if anything will happen in 2012. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

15th was only 4 days off, didnt William Cooper predict it as well ?
i heard some turmoil that A.Jones stole Bill's prediction ?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Thanks! I have read about this guy before. Its very interesting to say the least. I personally dont know if anything will happen in 2012. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Well, I think that is the big 'scam' here, every one thinks that the day 21 of the month 12 in the years 2012 is the point in time where all of the predicted scenarios are supposed to go down, but NO, we are in this window now, and if it really is more to life than a SlaveWork to pay bills here on planet Earth, we need to interact with it, not just sit and let the once who knows about it take charge !!

It is called Co Creation, and the oppertunity closes October 28th 2011..

I have watch Drunvalo Mielzedek just a few days ago, he say there is a dimentional spacecraft under the sphinx in Giza, sounds cooky, I know, and then , William say in the video at hand, that he knows there is something under there, he could feel it, so , what is up ??

We have Edgar Mitchel the 6th man on the moon going on CNN saying ET's are real, some one is pushing agendeas here, and it all lead up to a future contact with ET, False Flag or not , that is what I think !!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
As I said on another thread:

Most if not all of the worlds religions speak of an end time. 2012 I dont know, but we do seem on the verge of something. The common connection seems to speak of something coming from space and the idea that there are others who visit this world.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If a nuke goes off, we're not gonna know about it until it happens... And like everyone says, what predictions ever come true? Especially the ones on ATS... And even if one of the predictions were true, I'm sure that TPTB would know about it before us. Come on.

I'm not gonna waste my time and energy anticipating something like this unless the President or someone tells us...

And if it just happens without warning, bring the rain.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
As I said on another thread:

Most if not all of the worlds religions speak of an end time. 2012 I dont know, but we do seem on the verge of something. The common connection seems to speak of something coming from space and the idea that there are others who visit this world.

And, pretty sweet coincidence the Judgement day in the bible is Revelations 20:12 .. ??

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well only one day to go before the nuke is supposed to go off in Washington DC.

This is not likely to happen.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The problem with all of these predictions is that the US has really ticked off way too many countries in the world right now. Time and time again, our foriegn affairs have gone the wrong way as what we would have liked it to be, and keeps going that way. So with as many countries out there that does not like the United States, who view the United States as the source of woes and evils in the world, I am surprised that we have not been attacked before now. What I say on 9/11, was not a surprise attack on the US, but in retrospect, something that took planning and strategy to pull off. To take over 4 planes at the same time with the intent to crash and use them as weapons, to do such with a military percision, shows that a person put thought into such. I am not going to debate as to who pulled it off, but the point being, with all that is going on and with everyone who we have pissed off, it is bound to happen again and again. May not be tomorrow as predicted, or the next day, but it will happen. The only thing that we can do is be prepared and keep our eyes open and listen. What I saw in the video is possible, slim, but possible. Though from my point of view if you have a back pack nuke, why detonate it from the air, why not a vehichle on the ground escapes me, the damage will still be equally great, and the damage will still be visable. I also question some of the tagets that is mentioned that I feel pretty much are questionable, as they make absolutely no sense, when you think about it. There is probably a grain of truth to such, but until either more proof or evidence, I am just going to go to sleep and then wake up the next day and do what I must to survive.

top topics

join