It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Phone Tower Activity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wrong thread

[edit on 5/16/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
If you have daughters you'd best get to another place now. The signals fry the eggs of young girls, new studies suggest.

Microwave frequencies are good for that. Even if they are of weak strength, they will still absorb into certain cell tissue. It just won't get as hot.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Two short videos and a link, plus my take on this.

CELL PHONE TOWERS - MIND CONTROL TOOL (Video)

New World Order Elf Towers (Video)

Info On The Microwave Vertical Array ELF Towers Being Erected Countrywide

OK, here is my take. I know a few former telephone company employees also, and a power company employee, and they have told me a few things. The telephone repairman who posted above is telling the truth, a normal tower takes a small power supply, not an extra large one, or two of them. I know of one near Circleville Ohio on OH-23 that has a very big power supply, and 3 inch cables, some 7 or 8 of them running up the tower. right next to it is a power substation.

For those who are in the know about RFID chips, this is for you. These towers, I believe, are for forthcoming mind control of the population. There is a great danger here too....

Can electromagnetic fields (EMF) from power lines, distribution lines and appliances cause brain tumors, leukemia, birth defects, and other health problems? Numerous studies b) have produced contradictory results, yet some experts are convinced the threat is real. Dr. David Carpenter, dean at the School of Public Health, State University of New York, says: "This is really harming people." According to Dr. Carpenter, it is likely that 10% to15 % of all childhood cancers come from exposure to residential power lines. The Environmental Protection Agency warns: "There is a reason for concern" and advises "prudent avoidance." Martin Halper, the EPA's director of Analysis and Support, goes even further." I have never seen a set of epidemiological studies that remotely approached the weight of evidence that we're seeing with ELF (extremely low frequency) electromagnetic fields. Clearly there is something there. In late 1989, the Wall Street Journal c) reported that electromagnetic radiation was linked to cancer and leukemia. Even more alarming, the Electric Power Research Institute, the leading arm of the electric utility companies, had "only praise" for the methodology used in a power line study that linked leukemia, prostate and other cancers in young men with chronic exposure to magnetic fields. In November of 1989 the Department of Energy reported: "It has now become generally accepted that there are, indeed, biological effects due to field exposure." By 1990, over one hundred studies had been conducted worldwide. Of these, at least two dozen indicated a linkage between electromagnetic radiation and serious health problems. In response to public pressure, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) began reviewing and evaluate the available literature. In draft report issued in March 1990, a) the staff of the EPA recommended that magnetic fields be classified as a Class B carcinogen. This category is for "probable human carcinogens," and includes formaldehyde, DDT, dioxins and PCBs. However, in a later watered-down revision, the reference to Class B was deleted, and the following explanation was added :"At this time such a characterization regarding the link between cancer and exposure to EM field and biological process leading to cancer is not understood." Curiously, this rather unusual logic appears on the very same page as the following : "In conclusion, several studies showing leukemia, lymphoma, and cancer of the nervous system in children exposed to magnetic fields from residential 60 Hz electrical distribution systems, supported by similar findings in adults in several occupational studies also involving exposures, show a consistent pattern of response that suggests a casual link."

There are several frequency ranges for magnetic and electromagnetic fields, which are commonly found around our homes and businesses. ELF (extremely low frequency) which radiates from 60 Hz current, such as power lines, and VLF (very low frequency) which comes from the 15 kHz to 85 kHz scanning frequencies found in TV's and computer display terminals. Third is VHF to UHF to microwave frequency ranging from 100 MHz to 3 GHz found radiating from cell phones, (click on article from Idaho Observer) radio, TV and microwave transmitters and microwave ovens. The long time exposure to high levels in any of those frequencies has to be avoided.

Electromagnetic Fields

With the advent of technological items such as microwave ovens, cell phones, cordless phone, etc, and emitting microwave antennas, power lines, etc., the health risks of radiation due to the pervasive (and intrusive) electromagnetic fields have increased significantly in the last couple of decades. Any device that emits microwave radiation causes cancer. f you carry a cell phone on your body, or talk constantly on one, you are giving yourself cancer, you cannot blame cigarettes/sugar/coffee anymore.

San Francisco wants radiation warning labels on cell phones

Warning: Your Cell Phone May Be Hazardous to Your Health

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Star for you. Thanks for your contribution to the thread.
Another line for the heck of it.

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sometimes, the simpler answer may be the correct one: cell phone towers are being built to provide cell phone coverage.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Here are a couple of links to help identify this.

Antenna Search

Just enter in your address and it will show on a map every transmitter in a 4 mile radius.

And then there is

Radio Reference

Scroll down near the bottom of the page there is the "FCC License Proximity Search" Just enter Lat and Lon coordinates to search the FCC database.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm also very wary of them. Not only are they 24/7 cancer causers, b they do have other capabilities, i have no reason to believe thy are only what they say they are. They are too common (i have 8 units within a 2km radius of my house) and too powerful, all have generators etc.

The only weapon against them is said to be orgonite, an item that "converts" the negative energy into a more positive form.

Look into it ;-)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join