It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing Lights in London,Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
About 1 week ago I was on the usual nighttime walk with the dogs.
About 200-300 ft in the sky; I was about 1 km away; I saw a triangle shape with flashing lights.
At first I thought it was a plane because the airport is near.
The shape like I said was triangular and flashing bright white blue and red lights.
The object seemed too still in the sky and then would take off quick to one side and then the other and lose and gain altitude.
No camera on me, I raced over to a nearby park.

I found a group of Chinese laughing at all the people freaking out. They were flying a kite about 6ft wide with super bright LED's on it. They laughed at the fact people thought it was a UFO. Apparently you can only buy this kite in China too.

I thought I had my first sighting. But I got hosed by a kite.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know it kinda stings when you realize that you were completely convinced, then find out otherwise. The other night I was looking at a very bright orange star. I kept staring at it and noticed it was moving very very slightly. It started to move straight up and I got REALLY excited. it started moving toward me and I was about to cry right when the orange light became very faint b/c it was turning. I then saw flashing lights on it and realized it was a helicopter with some kind of big orange light on the front. It flew off and I felt like a dumbass! lol!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

That's so sad. Lots of us around the world have been treated to some wonderful genuine sightings over the last week or so.

Keep looking up while you are walking the dog, hopefully it won't be long til you witness the real deal.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Heading up 2hours north where I live for the weekend. Open country no lights. Maybe I`ll spot something!

new topics

top topics

join