It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza Pyramids were made in 2470 says new evidence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The pyramids were built so far before that. This was a race of people who understood the dynamics of sound. They could create high pitched sounds and many of their hieroglyphs were meant to be sounded NOT READ. Their focus on sound properties are how they made such intricate carvings and amazing structures. The high frequencies actually bonded atoms and molecules together. Just look at the acoustics of the pyramids. If one searches chladni patterns on You Tube you will see that different frequencies have an amazing effect on salt and objects in general. Sound can mend bone to this day. We are just now discovering the amazing properties of sound. Everybody else fails to understand that the Egyptians came so much later and tried to apply meaning to their culture after these structures were built. To say they were tombs is just a way of deflecting the real truth. The King's chamber is perfectly tuned to 6.8 Hz.........the human heartbeat. "A" 438 or 440 Hz inside there. Go hit a tuning fork in there and one will see what I mean. Everybody is looking the wrong way. Sound creates perfect geometrical shapes in water, salt, etcetera. This is where one will find more answers. Hieroglyphs...some originated from the sounds made on drums and various devices. Sound is inherent in everything in the universe and these people used it in their everyday lives. Look at all the ancient pyramids around the world and the link is sound and acoustics. Eventually people will wake up. People are slowly starting to come around!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

"Quote".

Wayne Hershels evidence is impressive.

Would this be THE Wayne Herschel the armchair archeoligist? The tourist to Egypts national

monuments, who leeches information of others from the internet. and never been on an

actual 'dig'

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Herschels work is very impressive IMO, I don't care where he got it. His book is amazing.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Well you obviously like Fairy Tales

Can i suggest you read some tales Hans Christian Anderson OR Aesops Fables

Much more interesting and probably more FACTUAL

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scott_8084

A very interesting post. I have read about sound and the pyramids before. I always assumed that Dr Hawass's view that the Egyptians built the pyramids was unchallenged because of it being racially 'sensitive' although I have always felt their building to have been done much earlier and probably by another race with altogether different technology. Its never talked about but the zodiac that clearly stemmed from a considerably earlier time I suspect is also a part of this lost people.

I rather suspect that their use with sound, especially concerning healing will never likely see daylight. The medical profession and pharmaceutical companies would, I suspect, rather blow up the pyramids than help research such a pure way of healing. If you have any references for your information I would be very interested in reading it as its so fascinating.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just a Nation Geographic advertisement for an upcoming special. Nothing more.

They are notorious for crap like this. Creating hype only to let down viewers when the show actually airs. They did this with the whole Atlantis in Spain special several months ago, remember?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

....primitive hunter-gatherer society 10,000 BC and there is no substantiation of advanced tools and engineering.

Puma Punku is +14,000 years old. There's no way it was made with stone hammers. The rock had to be cut with diamond tools, it's made from the hardest rock on Earth.

They've found steel water pipes in China they can't comprehend because back in 10,000 BC the world was supposed to be hunter gatherers...

There's no possible way they created the perfect smooth granite blocks in the Pyramids that modern equipment can't even do today.

Civilizations has came and gone. Pole Flips will make us dumb as the magnetic field loss wipes our brains clean...and we'll forget how "smart" we were and marvel at things that survive the pole shift.

edit on 14-8-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by mmiichael

....primitive hunter-gatherer society 10,000 BC and there is no substantiation of advanced tools and engineering.

Puma Punku is +14,000 years old. There's no way it was made with stone hammers. The rock had to be cut with diamond tools, it's made from the hardest rock on Earth.

Put down the kool-aid cup.

Puma Punku dates to the Common Era. You don't need diamond tools to carve andesite and sandstone.

Originally posted by PerviusThey've found steel water pipes in China they can't comprehend because back in 10,000 BC the world was supposed to be hunter gatherers...

The Baigong pipes are not steel. They are mineral and there are two natural explanations for them.
See: source

Originally posted by PerviusThere's no possible way they created the perfect smooth granite blocks in the Pyramids that modern equipment can't even do today.

So, we can't make smooth granite surfaces today?

An alien must've built my kitchen.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join