It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Trash or Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I would not crucify anybody for being wrong about something, we are all guilty of doing something wrong everyday.
There have been so many end of world scenarios through time and we are still here.
I cannot dismiss you 100% you cannot be 100% sure of anything(this includes you).But some people will believe you and their lives may change for the worst are you prepared to have that on your conscience if your wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
You can crucify me if nothing happens because I'm 100% sure that will never happen. I'm here to tell you that I'm absolutely positive about this event without a shadow of a doubt, so you might want to start doing your homework on the subject- prepare your family and friends.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

Please answer to my question, why E.T choose you? are they Reptilians, Grays or?

thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

Okay look. Im 13 years old now. By December 21, 2012 I will be around lets say 16 years old. I have a crapload of life in front of me (excuse my french). But I don't tend to think of 2012 as a bad situation. I think of the funny stuff. Kinda. Just like in scary movie. Like, lets say what will the new anchors say on December 21 2012. "Hey, We're all gonna die today". I just want to be with my friends and my family. If I survive and have children i would tell then EVERYTHING. Even how I almost (lets hope not) done the S. I cant say everything. But you get the point. Be Happy. Enjoy the little things in life as well as the big things. On 2012 or even before 2012 do everything what you have ever wanted in your life. Lose your "V". Skydive. rent a Ferrari for a day. Anything to make your life AWSOME.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

Hi Remymartin,

I cannot dismiss you 100% you cannot be 100% sure of anything(this includes you).

Let’s just say (for example) you went back in time and knew history very well and went back to a certain date that you had 100% knowledge of something that was going to happen.

But some people will believe you and their lives may change for the worst are you prepared to have that on your conscience if your wrong.

Since I do know 100% something will happen I do not want it on my conscience by NOT warning/telling people about it. This is the ONLY reason I have even decided to come on ATS among other sites to share what I do know will happen in 2011. People will believe what they want to believe, I have zero saying in the matter. I would hope that people do not take my word on it alone but investigate further research for themselves as there is overwhelming amounts of evidence that this event has occurred in the past and will happen again as it’s a reoccurring cyclic event.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

Please answer to my question, why E.T choose you? are they Reptilians, Grays or? Thanks

I have answered these questions many times now on my Warning Thread, you might want to look into it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I have friends that are how shall I say it nicely.... dumb. They think that 2012 is going to happen they've said everything from biblical stuff to our solar system moving to the center of the galaxy.

Whenever I hear about someone saying our solar system is moving to the center of the galaxy I want to beat their head against the wall with mine right next to theirs.

Our solar system is NOT moving to the center of our galaxy for several simple reasons.

1) Astrophysicists have said time and time again that our universe is still expanding, when things expand they don't get close to the center.
2) IF we were heading to the center first of all it would takes millions upon millions of years away no matter how fast our solar system travels (nothing can travel faster than the speed of light).
3) Also, if we were heading to the center of the Milky Way or if we were anywhere close to it, we would have been long dead for hundreds of millions of years. The center of ALL galaxies are made up of billions of stars that are many times the size of our sun so our water would have already completely boiled away and we would have died long before the dinosaurs.

Read some facts before saying our solar system is going to travel 400 light years in 3 years....

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

2012 which involves many fields of science and prophesies, spiritual, and traditions of people and much more. We do not claim to know all. This is about known facts. Some are scientific facts, accepted by the scientific establishment. Other facts are simply the reported beliefs and predictions of famous people and peoples- Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Ramtha, Albert Einstein, and the Mayan Indians- to name a few. What they said may not be true. But it is a fact that they said it. Many great prophets have predicted extreme earth-changes and disasters to occur near the current millennium. Based on Mayan calendar prophecy and will focus on the necessity of being spiritually prepared for the great mega-changes ahead--social, political, economic, terrestrial, extra-terrestrial, galactic, and Universal...a New Era of self responsibility where we understand there are no saviors outside of us. We are here at this great moment of Transition not by accident, but by design, as we all have gifts to offer one another to ease us through as Intended. May we share of ourselves with the greatest respect, compassion and Love in the Co-Creation of a New World together and remember its up to you Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well I myself don't believe in it but I will be holding my breath throughout the year, maybe Pakistan will be taken by the Taliban and Nukes will fly start a chain reaction and....ooops there I go again

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Top 10 Reasons For The End Of The World As We Know It

All items listed below are in progress and can not be disproved.

1. New one world government and/or one forced religion.

2. War created in the middle east spreading to major regions.

3. Major weather and climate changes through out the planet.

4. Plague and/or Starvation due to drought and water shortage.

5. Large solar storms and/or collisions with earth.

6. Population control implemented by governments through out.

7. Economy and/or commercial collapse of major regions.

8. Hadron Collider project taking place in Europe.

9. Revolts and/or unrest due to any of the predicted events.

10. Rapture and/or the return of Jesus Christ to earth.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i dont think anyone can predict the exact date of the end of the world. i am not worrid for the day on 2012, except for people going crazy and causing riots all over the world. i am just going to stay home, probly with a gun close by just in case. i believe the end is will be in my lifetime though. i believe completely in the bible and one of the signs of the end of the world is Israel falling. they have been under attack for a long time and it is only getting worse. i also believe the reason the US has been so strong is because we have supported Israel. we dont support them so much anymore which i feel is a mistake

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join