It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Trash or Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You know it's funny my Playboy Calendar runs out every December 31st yet no one goes around screaming there will be no more bunnies!

The Playboy Calendar runs a year. It completes an entire cycle.

The Mayan Calendar spans about 60,000 it completes an entire cycle.

Hugh Hefner is just nice enough to publish another one before the current one runs out.

Then again Hugh gets paid too.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Now having said that, 2012 will actually be the start of a new Age, in the progression of the Equinoxes.

That means it's time for the Powers that Be to reset the playing board. Just who has what tricks up there sleeves I can't really say but most every thing is written down in the Rule Book.

I believe the Gideons will provide you a copy of the Rule Book for the New World Order Game free upon request, and they are available in every language under the sun plus versions for the blind!

What a deal!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f98c489cac58.png[/atsimg]

I say trash...

Hey I wonder who will be the first baby born on that date.

Dec 21 20012

That would be a cool birth date.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
With all that is going on in the world today I am finding that the end of the world in 2012 may not be so bad after all. Yes you heard me right. I am starting to look forward to the end of the world in 2012. If it doe not end I will be disappointed. At the rate things are going I may not have to wait until 2012 it may come to an end sonner.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I am not sure if anyone has check this site but Carl Johan Calleman is supposedly the leading professor on the Mayan calendar. He has a number of youtube video's and is adamant the end is not 2012 on December 21st but the 28th October 2011.
Carl Johan Calleman

The risks of believing that the Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am quite skeptic about the whole 2012 situation. However there is one thing that caught my attention.. It isn't from a conspiracy site or any shady websites. It's from NASA. Solar maximum in 2012. We always have solar maximums. However if the predictions are right then that means solar flares could destroy our communications and electronics, which in the modern world could be devastating.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There are lots of different beliefs about 2012 ranging from doom and gloom to something akin to earth becoming a "new Jerusalem" to use the biblical vernacular. I tend to believe that it will be the latter; I believe that UFOs will be disclosed, their technology released (free energy) and that humanity will cease to be divided. I also believe in the 2012 "ascension theory" proposed by David Wilcock.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How can you "do research" on a day that hasn't even happened yet?

All you people can research is the various theories put forward to explain various things, and argue and bicker about those things amongst yourselves.

All you can do is sit tight and wait. You know some heavy things are going to happen in the next few years anyway just from the economic/political situation alone. Or if not, then pity for you, but like I said, just sit tight for a bit.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Scientist say around 2012 there is gonna happen a Solar Storm which is gonna wipe all the communication sources like the satellites etc... but i don't think this is gonna cause an extinction lol, so its all good.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Ufokrazy]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
SOMETHING'S JUST NOT RIGHT Oct. 9, 2009

(CNN) For the fourth time in less than 11 hours, a major earthquake rocked the South Pacific Ocean near the island nation of Vanuatu on Thursday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
They were part of a series of 16 moderate-to-major quakes that rattled the region over the same period.
The first three major quakes struck in a 70-minute cluster beginning at 9:03 a.m. (6:03 p.m. ET Wednesday). The fourth temblor hit Thursday evening at 7:29 p.m. (4:28 a.m. ET).

SOURCE: www.cnn.com...

WIKIPEDIA

On January 31, 2012 Eros is expected to pass Earth at 0.179 astronomical units (16.6 million miles), about 70 times the distance to the moon, with a visual magnitude of +8.5. During rare oppositions, every 81 years, such as in 1975 and 2056, Eros can reach a magnitude of +7.1, which is brighter than Neptune and brighter than any main belt asteroid except 4 Vesta and, rarely 2 Pallas and 7 Iris. Under this condition, the asteroid actually appears to stop, but unlike the normal condition for a body in heliocentric conjunction with the Earth, it never appears to be retrograde. Its synodic period of over 846 Earth days is among the largest of any body in the Solar System.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

NASA
This week researchers announced that a storm is coming--the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). "The next sunspot cycle will be 30% to 50% stronger than the previous one," she says. If correct, the years ahead could produce a burst of solar activity second only to the historic Solar Max of 1958.

SOURCE: science.nasa.gov...

India daily
The tectonic plate shifts, underwater volcanoes, earthquakes, landslides and Tsunamis are increasing at rates never seen before. The solar flares are increasing. The earth’s magnetosphere and ionosphere are experiencing strange disturbances. The numbers of typhoons and cyclones have increased many folds. The number of floods and droughts has increased beyond imaginations in the last ten years.

SOURCE: www.indiadaily.com...

The Mayans, Toltec’s, Hopi Indians, I-Ching, and Hindu Kali Yuga all have predicted 2012 will be the year for major changes.

SOURCE: www.google.com...

Tsunami warning for 11 Pacific nations including Vanuatu, Fiji, New Caledonai, Nauru and the Solomon Islands. The warning, made by the US Geological Survey based in Hawaii, was later expanded to cover New Zealand, Australia and Samoa.
News of the alert caused widespread panic, with hundreds of people fleeing from the coast to higher ground.

SOURCE: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

As far as protection - if a person is saved, and baptized, and has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, you won't have to worry - if you are still on the planet, you, being a believing child of God, will have God's hand of protection upon you. I.e. if the crap is hitting the fan all around you, nothing will touch the hairs of your head. God protects His children - as long as they have accepted His son as their Savior.

I'm torn on the Rapture, but leaning on it being that Christians will be 'snatched up' before the seven year tribulation - if that's the case, and you have received Jesus as your Savior then you won't even be here. God will also protect His small children and infants as they are not accountable for their sins, if they even have any.

If the Rapture isn't true, then you will still be protected no matter what is going on around you.

So bottom line, if you are right with God, either way, whether there is a Rapture or not, you will have God's hand over you for protection.

The people that are standing around mocking and laughing? Well, they will be in the direct line of 'fire' per say. That is what the 'final days' and "Armageddon" are all about - God is ridding His earth of all evil.

Faith, my friend, faith - that is stressed over and over, and over and over, in the Bible. Make sure you have things right with Jesus in your soul, as well as your wife - and yall both stay in God's Word i.e. reading His Bible daily - and pray for His protection, as well as guidance. And you'll be alright.

Scholars of the Bible account Revelations as being directed towards the Christian persecution in Asia during the fourth or fifth centuries (may be a tad off on the timeline there).

As far as prayer saving you....
Check this story out.

Reading the Bible and having every ounce of "faith" isn't going to do a damn thing for you if you live in New York and the ocean level rises by 230 feet. Your devotion is not going to prevent you from being incinerated if you are walking in downtown Atlanta and a thermonuclear device is detonated 500 feet above the city. If a gamma ray burst slams into the earth and you're on the "hot" side of the planet, nothing is going to prevent you from cooking.

What about all of the Christians killed in the many wars our world has seen? Or maybe all of the natural disasters we have seen. What about September 11th, the Oklahoma City Bombing, or young children dying in Iraq and other third world countries? I suppose not one of these people are devout believers, and this is why the "Hand of God" did not protect them? Idiot.

Stop hiding behind your religion, it's childish, weak, timid and most of all ridiculously ignorant. Believing in God is perfectly fine, worshiping God is normal. Loving God and living a good life based on whatever religion you believe in is a noble and praiseworthy goal. Believing that a Divine Presence is going to save you from worldly woes is plain stupid. Some of the most morally responsible people on the planet have fell victim to natural and man made disasters.

Get a #ing grip. Jesus tap-dancing Christ get a #ing grip.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
TRASH. Other Mayan writings have dates going way beyond 2012, some up to 4772.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
From what I read, it's simply going to be an alignment of some heavenly bodies. The calendar is based on astronomy so that alignment reasoning isn't too far off. My best guess is that nothing will happen except for that said alignment.

Then again, it's just more fun to have a doomsday scenario to keep us folks busy.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

I am giving you information that you all need to hear whether you want to believe it or not. In 2011 a catastrophic event will occur changing life on planet earth as we know it. I am a witness to these events and know 100% that what I am saying is true. Do not take my word for it alone, there is overwhelming amounts of evidence for this and (high level) of governments know about it and have been long preparing for it. We have various government documents and eye witness testimonies along with much evidence/facts about this event.

This is my Warning Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you don't have time to read the ATS thread or are looking for hard evidence/facts with proof on many levels of this incoming brown dwarf called "Wormwood" then please visit these sites that are setup to give you more information. Everything will be provided in due time all that you need to know about this event including survival and safety zone areas!
We are non-profit organization only donating our time to get this information out to the general public.

www.unityfortruth.com...
www.earthchanges2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

The message is not about fear but about being prepared spiritually/physically. Spiritually being the most important because whether you die from this cyclic event or not you will still die eventually one way or another. Being prepared spiritually for death is the wisest thing to do, be prepared for all things.

I sincerely wish you and your families the best!
I have given you this message for your own benefit/welfare.
You can hate me for telling you about things to come that I'm sure nobody wants to hear about or you can consider that what I am telling you is the truth and look at the evidence/facts for yourself. This information could save your lives or help you make it through hard times whether in this lifetime or the next.

ET_MAN

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

why you didn't tell us , why ET choose you among 6 billions ppl, what type of Aliens ?

thanks

PS: planet x or brown dwarf doesn't exist, debunked many times here

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

Are you going to dismiss his message because you're jealous that it wasn't you?

I feel for all the people who are convinced they already understand reality, because they will be in for a total shock.

I cannot say with such certainty what will happen myself, but the obviousness of SOMETHING happening out of the myriad of imminent problems we are facing is telling by itself. Solar storms, Earth's EM field behaving erratically as if it's about to undergo another reversal, economic and political situations, etc.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
People have been talking about the so called ''Meteor'' thats gonna hit earth the question is ''What type of attack will we recieve?'' it sounds odd to me that in the past for example in 2000 they said that the world was gonna end but instead it didn't it missed us. Anyhow.. if the world DOES end then dont be afraid to die.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes, i wonder too what would we be prepared of.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

hope that was a joke.
second line

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

When nothing happens et man you should promise to run round times square naked with a daffodil up your bum.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by remymartin

When nothing happens et man you should promise to run round times square naked with a daffodil up your bum.

You can crucify me if nothing happens because I'm 100% sure that will never happen. I'm here to tell you that I'm absolutely positive about this event without a shadow of a doubt, so you might want to start doing your homework on the subject- prepare your family and friends.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join