It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Terror Attack, And The Smoking Gun!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

As is the fashion for all False Flag events I thought I would out who is gonna be named as responsible, and show the proof early. It is viable by two reasons; One the BBC reported the collapse of World Trade Center building number 7, 20 minutes early, and two the CIA/NSA were able to identify Osama Bin Laden within an hour after the attacks as being responsible. They did this by voice identification of a vague phone call that went something like,"it's done". This simple little phone call that I'm sure all People remember very well launched an impressive, and still thriving war on terror. It allowed such things as mercenary armies, and $100 laundry cleaning charges by Haliburton, for US soldiers laundry.

Where would We be today without the excellent opportunities of the War on Terror?? Oh the horror, I can only imagine should We never have had the Terror attacks

So, on with my hypothetical early warning, and proof positive of who is responsible. Now with the "evidence" I am presenting here ahead of the events, I see no reason why the PsyOps Mainstream Media couldn't pick up on it, and We could just go straight to the next war(s). It worked the first time after all

The following events start on the morning of .......... Doesn't really matter as You the public will buy any lie We the Elite tell You. Just know the description given below fits some future event quite accurately. We can, and will cram whatever load of bull turds imaginable down Your throats; only to have the People ask for second, and third servings
Read On.....

(obama speaking over the phone to Bush, jr for advice on upcoming false flag)
Hi GW, Yeah, it's time for another event; my popularity ratings are getting low, and there are just so many things happening.......... Okay GW, shoot, tell me Your brainstorms.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ba928c1c6f0.jpeg[/atsimg]

(bush speaking over the phone to Obama; giving DIY instructions for dictatorship)
Well Obamarama baby, I gotta say what worked best for me last time was a the ole' vague phone call admission of guilt right afterward from ole' boogie "the man" Bin Laden. Yeah, it worked nicely; just feed the People enough bull turds, and keep cramming it down their throats....... Heck just look at the amount of cover ups, and furthering of the cause, I was able to create(bush laughing)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fab044810b68.jpeg[/atsimg]

Note: phone call over, and events set into motion as the dynamic duo fermented plans. On with the stage show production.

(Take 37, final cut from the CIA/Mossad studios in Hollywood;released day of attacks)

I am Osama Bin Laden, and my terror associate Ayman al-Zawahri have executed these terror attacks against the Imperial Capitalistic Devils of America. Suffer greatly in the name of Allah; as You know the wrath of Allah's Jihad; praise god.(rapid tongue movement sound)allah,allah,allah,allah,allah,allah,allah,allah,allah,allah.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/511255164c8e.jpeg[/atsimg]

Note: fake terror film is released on the day of attacks directly after attacks. Also, even though they are "cave dwellers", and apparently void of all sophisticated communications equipment; they were/are/will be able to pull of sophisticated, coordinated, and with absolute precision, attacks that will shake the American People to their knees.

Following in the release of the terror video one mistake was caught by the CIA/NSA, and is available to listen to on MSM. The Govt. intercepted another smoking gun admission by all the "evil doer's"(bush baby request for wording).

Yes, even though the attacks couldn't be stopped, We now know who is responsible.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b445f3ed3e11.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b3a83eb9cc2.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afe582d53ee7.jpeg[/atsimg]

Note: Following terror attacks Obama addresses the Nation.......

Hello America,

It's another sad day in American History. Yet again, another attack because of Our very Freedoms enjoyed, and the prosperity of Our great nation. This act was perpetrated by "Evil Doer's"(bush baby second request for wording) that seek to destroy Freedom, and prosperity where ever, and when ever at all cost's. They feel by sending what they consider a strong message of terror, that We the United States of America will retreat into the shadows laid by what they consider their oppressive superiority.

Fear Not My Fellow Americans!!! We will not be defeated in Our darkest hour. We are the Phoenix rising. We shall stand tall, and take the fight to those "Evil Doer's"(bush baby request number 3).

Luckily for all Americans who seek retributions, justice, and more war, a "CONFERENCE CALL" was intercepted. We know exactly who is responsible. The "Evil Doer's" are Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, and Russia. The "CONFERENCE CALL" was between the leader's of these despotic regimes, and Osama Bin Laden; I say again, and Osama Bin Laden.

Simply the phone call stated, "The mission is done", and was followed up by cheers from the "Evil Doer's"; they cheered for their "Orgy Of Terror"(added by request of Tony Blair).

America,

I Barack Hussein Obama as Your Commander In Chief tell You now, We will not go silently into the night!!!!(television crowd cheers, and chants war)........................

Note: end of terror attack, speech, and commencing of war.

Peace,

Sancho

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Through the hardships, and trials, Freedom Reigns in the USA!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/823753b44a37.jpeg[/atsimg]

Thank Gawd for enforcing Freedom; USA, USA, USA

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good mid-morning read. =)

I think NK rockets, Iranian Nuke talks and Swine Flu Vax, 3 separate issues, were Joe Biden's stated "test for Obama"....

I really do not believe their will be a Nuclear Attack, planned by the American gov't, on North American soil. BUT.....

That doesn't mean the Global Elite cannot purchase WMD's and funded certain groups to execute such attacks.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i don't think they will be able to blame another attack on osama. that will make things just a tad bit too obvious. if anything they will blame it on kim jong il.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Could this be it? www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's our old buddy, the cave-dwelling islamofascist, Obama Bin Salem!

Threating Europe this time supposedly. Jeepers Batman! Yes, Robin....
this could damage Gotham city unless we decipher this riddle. ::Enters secret voice transmisssion in Bat-puter::

WILL ABSAMOLA DUNGHOLA REALLY KIDNAP COMMISAR GORDONBROWNIE? FIND OUT IN TOMMORROWS EXCITING
EPISODE! NA nA NA NA NAN NA NANANANANANANA............BATMAN!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think people who make light of stuff like this should have there freedom of speech rights taking away. Its one thing to prove a theory with facts or so called facts but to make light of an even of this proportion is mad. I just shows the diconnect you have from the rest of the world.

Its racking my brain, why would someone make up all this for a thread based on a stupid idea where people will die? Your idea is rooted in your obsession with the secret societies. You need internet rehab. to be all humerious about it is what gets me. What ever your feeling are about 9-11 and no matter how much research you think you did, you still dont have all the info. You never will. your not involved in the operation , the investigation or the so called cover up. I am all about talking about the possibilities with 9-11, but your assuming to much with no facts and your making up this crap for a thread that will probably last a few days here because there are a few of you out there, but you'll miss the point entirely.

You dont want something like this to happen, joking or not. cause i believe your not the one thats going to be forced to go fight for it. Nope you'll be sitten there behind you computer talking smack about the GOV. this and the GOV that, secret groups here and there. proof of false flags and what ever you can use to make up stuff. I hope this thread gets taking down.

not to be mean but your a little crazy and disconnect from reality. Do you play WOW?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
All I could think about while reading this was:

"Shariff don't like it...Rock the Casbah"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is Invader Zim when we need him the most???!!!

Great post Amigo!!

Namaste

ZM

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I'm glad the read was entertaining. I appreciate the compliment. It's been brewing on my mind with all the Dead dude's throwing threats out there.

reply to post by Doc Tesla

Just remember how ridiculous it is when it is Osama, and company who are blamed next time. You can see from Asktheanimals' link that dead men really do tell tales.

reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks for the link ATA. The stories, or "reports" of Osama, and company are really starting to make their rounds. I guess US American's have a travel advisory going to Germany; due to terror warnings.

I know the OP was funny, but it is for real in regards to the crap sandwich that the Elite think they'll feed us along with stupid soup with sprinkles of dumb on top, that they already do.

Just incredible, and even more incredible is most People will actually buy the sandwich, and soup.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

I think people who make light of stuff like this should have there freedom of speech rights taking away. Its one thing to prove a theory with facts or so called facts but to make light of an even of this proportion is mad. I just shows the diconnect you have from the rest of the world.

First off I am very happy I wrote well enough for You to see the humor in it!!
Second, no need to worry about my Right, or Your privelege to speak up, and out. The Government will soon take care of Your worries by restricting speach........Hooray for fascists......C'mon everybody!!!

Also, I stay up on current events, as well as learning the real history. Possibly should You start truly paying attention, then making rash statements of disconnection wouldn't cross Your ignorant lips, eh?

Its racking my brain, why would someone make up all this for a thread based on a stupid idea where people will die?

To be blunt You are the one who is disconnected. You, and many others are disconnected from the truth. I won't by the next terror, or I should say the next False Flag attack. I am guessing You'll probably turn a blind eye to the truth, but You saw this article; so at least You'll have some degree of guilt.

Here is a quote from something a guy calling himself the "Dog Poet" wrote, and it rings true.

"It seems to me that you have to be honest to see the truth. If you are not honest then your perspective is skewered by your dishonesty and denial. This is why they can’t tell the truth and why a certain portion of the public can’t believe the truth. Every day the magnitude of the lies and the dreadful behavior of the few are being seen more widely and more deeply into."

reply to post by Zandermander

Hey, I'm glad You liked it. Nothing like something funny to bring the lite of truth out into the day.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

On the note of desensitized, or not playing in reality brings to mind Fox News. I am watching it, and wondering where People such as Yourself are??? Why not screaming at the top of Your lungs at what they do on a daily basis?

The news for the last 30 minutes has been whining about terror attacks, past, present, and future. They just covered a brand new Bin Laden boogie man tape released today; the dude is dead.

Maybe when the attack comes You'll remember some of what You read on ATS, and think twice before believing what the govt. wants You to believe.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There's a thread on ATS, I don't remember what it was called and didn't get a chance to read as much of it as I would have liked to, but people were posting that they were in no hurry to make any serious moves against the government such as a revolt because they're much to comfortable.

What that means is that they don't care about the world their children have to live in as long as they're comfortable themselves today.

The government doesn't even have to pull another false flag, They know Americans will let them do what ever they want to the country.

Do you really think the ptb are going to spend the money on a false flag when they don't need to?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well it's going to be real interesting if some clowns who are "independents" beat them to it.

A sixteen year old kid from the trunk of a car, almost shut down a large section of the I-95 corridor. Folks were scared to death.

Imagine ten crews who may have slipped past our southern border taking up the same line of work.

Three recent "attempt" at bombings, and they were "caught."

Phase two of Islam versus America.

Sit tight.

This show is just starting.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What I never understood about all of these alledged terror plots is why 2 or 3 guys dont just purchase a couple of Ak 47s or similar guns and just go shoot up a shopping mall or something. Seems to me if 50-60 folks get smoked in a shopping mall that would have a much bigger effect than some half arsed peroxide bomb.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

"spend the money on a false flag?" Absolutely!!! In their mindset it is fun!

reply to post by dooper

Absolutely agreed, sit tight. I think there are many other avenues of entry into the US, but hey, my name is Sancho wetback

No, really. Passport brokering is a huge business, and it only takes a few bucks to buy. Anyone with good ID can get into the States; by many methods.

reply to post by DarkStormCrow

I don't think there are that many real terrorists. C'mon I've brain stormed through a number of great ideas out there, and if my pea brain can do it, then many, many others can as well.

The amount of large scale cataclysms that can be accomplished without much investment into planning are numerous.
good point.

top topics

join