It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Guy Speaks Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
CNN just reported they have received another audio file from Bin Laden and it's directed to Europe.

Nothing else to report yet.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Can't find anything on this yet...

Will change this post as soon as i do.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So how many audio files does this make? you would think that a guy who is able to make several hundred of this clips and sound bites since hes been on the most wanted list for 8 years would be easier to find.

i like to think hes in cia headquarters doing tech support.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

I hear ya. It really is pretty laughable.

It was on CNN earlier but they haven't done any follow up yet.

It's also talked about on twitter.com/breakingnews

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Is he dead? You think if he was offically dead that it would all over the news? I bet he is still alive in a cave somewhere.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Here ya go

CAIRO — Deveoloping Story:

Osama bin Laden is warning that al-Qaida could retaliate against Europe for its alliance with the United States in the war in Afghanistan.

Bin laden says in a new audiotape posted on Islamic Web sites Friday that Europe should pull out of the coalition with the United States, warning that it shares blame for NATO airstrikes in Afghanistan that have killed civilians.

Addressing Europeans, he asks, "how do think you will fare after America pulls out — Allah permitting — for us to retaliate from the oppressor on behalf of the oppressed?"

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Or how about the recent video of Al Zarawi or whatever his damn name is..........I love in the video there is a big beautiful book case filled with books his AK-47 is leaning against. Cave dwelling terrorists? LMAO!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This reminds me of the bit in the monty python movie the Holy grail
where the guy on the wagon cries "I'm not dead yet!". I can't wait
for part Deux

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Lol, I am amazed at how easily the tech boys were able to shift from video's (I mean, at first all we heard was how much of a narcissist he was, and how he loved to be on camera.

now all of a sudden you couldn't find recent video images of that guy if someone offered you $10,000 to do it

join