It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran allegedly already has nuclear warheads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yes sure, I guess you must have all the answers to everything.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Britguy

Hmm, the base was kept secret from the IAEA until 3 days ago. Ahmadi talks nonsense over and over again. And this is not Iraq anyway.

So what if they only told the IAEA 3 days ago? It's irrelevent. The fact is they told the IAEA who will now bw able to monitor it when it finally goes on line for production.

No, it's not Iraq, but we are being fed the same propaganda used to beat the war drums that they used before military action against Iraq. It's the same playbook and very transparent.

The US has become subservient to Israel and must do it's bidding.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
IMHO why israel is allowed to have nukes?

i allways thought that MAD (mutual assured destruction) is a good way to stop wars. is that why they push Iran so much? so they cant have any mean of defending them selfs?

i dont belive in all that MSM crap about how they are evil and will kill everyone.
They know that if Iran fires a nuke on someone rest of the world will do that to them. MAD.

Let them have nukes.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Heh, not at all, that would be this guy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least he honestly believes it...

So let me ask you John: you really think that the honest cores of the IAEA, our own CIA, the UN, and so many others would not already themselves have tripped the switch on Iran if there was factual information that they had a nuclear weapons program and were hiding all kinds of stuff from the inspectors? Think about it.

Those people are under tremendous political pressure to find something, anything they can get their hands on to give em a reason. But these kinds of stories are not going to cut it man. It has to be tests, verifiable traces of fissile material and other things that would confirm it beyond doubt. And they just don't have it. I for one admire the fact that they have stood fast in the face of adversity to deliver the only news they can give. The truth, whether the PTB like it or not.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I think you should change the title of the thread.

It's inaccurate.

Actually the IAEA has issued a secret "annex" to its report in which it concludes that Iran has tested the mechanisms for construction/detoantion, and possesses sufficient ability and material to have constructed nukes.

"AP NewsBreak: Nuke agency says Iran can make bomb"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By including "allegedly" and citing sources, the OP and title are completely accurate. Your opinion is ill-informed.

jw

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

From what I read elsewhere, when this story broke about the "secret IAEA report leaked to the AP", the IAEA refuted it's existence.
Was this just another factless piece circulating as Journalism, where the evidence od anything substantial was completely lacking, fed by anonymous "sources" etc? Highly likely!

Journalism died a long time ago when the media became monstrous corporate entities. They no longer report facts, just copy and paste what the government or it's corporate board put to them as newsworthy. No checking, no investigation, full of "expert" opinions (again based on nothing) and lacking in any verifiable data.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
im on Iran's side with this one..for Iran to attack anyone would be the end of their nation..i think president mahmoud is just tired of being treated like a clown, he's just trying to level the playing field as far as technology and stand his own ground as a man.he just wants "a license to carry" so to speak for protection.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Iranian officials have told the IAEA that they experimented with
simultaneous detonators in the past, but said the work was done for
civilian rather than military use.

Blasting caps for civilian use need only to go off within 2 to 3 milliseconds of each other. how to make these has been common knowledge for many years

Seismic caps to .5 milliseconds. also common knowledge.

But the detonators for a nuke need to be a .001 milliseconds of each other.
These are very hard to make.

Iran could BUY the standard blasting cap from China, Even the seismic caps are buyable from china.

But china might not want to temp fate by selling the nuclear detonators to Iran.
because if the US or UN ever found out China would have trade problems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join