It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed hearing on HR 1207 Happening right now! Sept 25th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Let's hope something comes of this, and the thieves that are the Feds get what they deserve. However, I am not too sure the real perpetrators of this latest scam will suffer at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I do not have a good ISP very slow poor to watch cspan or ytube . Can some one who has watched the hearing answer this ?

At the end of the hearing was there a vote ?
Was it sent out of committee?
Was it sent out with a do or do not pass recommendation or sent out with out a recommendation ?
Or was it refereed to future hearings or tabled ?

Thank You

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So, yeah, I seriously doubt any damning information will come out of the FED's mouth. Honestly do you think they would spill the beans to Congress and infront of Television cameras??? Seriously??? Yeah just a lot of double speak and avoidance, typical. How many people realize, I mean just regular joe's not ATS'ers, that the FED is a privately owned Bank and is in no way associated with the Federal Govt??? Yeah time for Congress to get their balls and Audit these guys. But it wont happen. Money talks, and this will be just another chip in the fire. I wonder what happened to all the money the Roman bankers had when the Roman Empire went under? You think the Roman citizens got all their money out of the banking system before Rome burned?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Any clue on when we will know the outcome? Any guesses on the estimated time frame?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Exellent post, S&F.

How convenient it is that the G-20 Summit is happening at the same time as this. Now, all the MSM has to do is ignore this hearing (like everything else thats important
) and no one besides us ATS'ers and a few other internet browsers will hear about how the Fed has no framework in place to support it's policies of corruption and thievery.

Let's hope it gets more attention!

NEXUS

[edit on 25-9-2009 by NoEXcUseS]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I feel really sorry for that attorney. He looks like he's hating every minute of his job in the video, I suppose it may be because he can't answer the questions

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't even need to watch or read this article or watch any videos. The final kick in the ass is when Bawney Frank joined in on the current charade of "exposing" the fed. Its all a stage, and you are the audience.

Bawney Frank is one of the biggest crooks in Congress. Of course, they are all crooks with scary backgrounds. That is what the PTB want...control through intimidation. So the worst of worst get elected, even though many still stalwartly support individuals like Ron Paul. RP is part of the same team, but most folks refuse to believe it because, like Obama, he has the gift of gab and expresses himself eloquently and passionately to the issues.

If you think an audit of the fed will bring about anything worthwhile you are wrong. There is no righting of the ship....the USSA Titanic. They are just buying time, and keeping the avid followers filled with hope. The problem is not the fed dear people. The problem is the executive office and Congress. Congress has been given all rights with regards to lending (US credit) and disbursing money. All powers have been relinquished to the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve. That because, no one in Congress nor the President of the United States of America has the courage to stand up against the PTB. They are traitors and work for the PTB...also referred to as the United States of America, INC.

This little charade may give hope about how you feel towards your government. Its not going to happen IMO, and never will until the system is taken down, changed, and the treasonous leaders are tried, convicted and hung. Of course we are all so quick to forget the millions that have been murdered worldwide thanks to the US taxpayer and the mightiest military in the world. Of course we are so quick to forget that companies like Monsanto has ultimate control over agriculture through the use of GMO plants. Thanks to Congress and the FDA for allowing such a monopoly of power. More people today are starving then before, and food prices continue to rise. The GMO foods have been linked to a myriad of allergic responses within the human body...never seen before until the intro of GMO. Of course we forget that the USA has the greatest number of incarcerations per capita than any other country. Of course we forget that we send 10s of billions of foreign aid to Israel so they can continue to maim their neighbors without retribution. We pay off over 50% of the countries in the world. Yet, we have no money for our homeless, sick and dying, veterans and others in need. For all the taxes you pay....what do you receive from the State and US Gov? You receive absolutely nothing. A very small minority receive some benefits, but for the most part, you and I receive absolutely nothing in exchange for our contribution to our government.

Yes, its wonderful now that Bawney Frank is now going to seek transparency in the federal reserve. Even after his notorious history of forcing banks and mortgage lenders to issue loans to those completely unqualified. For his unscrupulous behavior and favoritism towards Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Its all by design folks. Everything happens for a reason. Nothing will change with the current crooks in office, and those in international positions of leadership. Do you think this has all coalesced on its own? Randomly? By chance?

As we continue to lower our standards with regards to expectations from our leaders, they toss us another bone. There won't be any meat on this bone, or the next. But feel free to salivate over it.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

That is exactly what people need, to change things, if more and more people are exposed and accept the truth then eventually the mainstream will have to acknowledge it.

Props to you for your efforts.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

From what I saw it seemed to just end. It went blank again into the 'recess' screen and never returned but maybe someone else can enlighten us.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by allclear

If you want drastic change you need a revolution, and where we are sitting right now any change is good change.

Let me explain.

Either they can change things to benefit the people, or they can change it to benefit themselves even more.

But by doing the latter they will push the people closer to a revolution. If they admit that this system has failed the people will now recognize fallacy in government and be swayed better in the future when new systems of corruptions surface.

Or I could be wrong, the world could be going to hell in a handbasket.

The best thing to do is research the fall of Rome and look what let to the breakdown of their society. To me, even if a more sinister entity is put in place of the Fed the ship is taking in too much to stay afloat.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Starred and Flaged.

Im throwing my support in from across the water in the UK =D

Audit the Fed !!!! Go go Ron Paul and others.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
With the MSM talking about faux terror attacks and the G20, it's sort of like a take off on the old saying. Now, it's "Problem, Distraction, Solution".

If they don't talk about it, they are doing their best to make it go away. It probably will anyway but I keep dreaming of a better world where the bankers are hanging high from trees - after a fair trial where all their crimes come out.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by allclear

Oh great, another person who thinks the Illuminati or whatever you want to call them has already won and that we have no chance at all to take them down. You say the FED doesn't matter? If you control a nation's money then you control the nation. Maybe nothing will come from auditing the FED, if it even does happen, but at least it's SOMETHING. At least it could possibly awaken more people to the fact that something is wrong with the Third Bank of The United States (The Federal Reserve) and that it doesn't even belong there.

Why can't we think positive. I've been feeling very optimistic lately, I think freedom can win in the end. Who knows what it will take to get there, but I see the future of this planet as a free and liberated one, not a hopelessly enslaved by a tyrannical world government one.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Are everybody here prepared for an audit of the FED?

Don't get me wrong here! I think the American FED is evil and should not exist in the first place, but..since we live with this system that affect all countries of the world through the Bretton Wood - this makes me a bit worried:

1.In the same moment they audit the FED the 'House of Cards' which is a worldwide system will be coming down.

2.In the same moment they audit the FED, I think the U.S Dollar as the world's reserve currency is completly dead - and there will be great chaos when the Baltic Dry Index hits zero and no shipping will be done until the alternative currency is rolled out - which means at least six months with no transport for food, gas, supplies, medicines etc! - if this is happening during the wintertime a lot of people will freeze to death.

(So it's much better if they wait with the audit until April next year!) jk!

3. Most of our savings and retirement funds (what's left of them) will be gone over night since the market will plummet and take a deep dive, and the banks will start covering their losses of the world's reserve currency - and there is no way for Goverments all around the world to make any guarantees at all since their reserves was based on the U.S dollars and there'll be times of great chaos.

Salaries will be gone and the police & law enforcements + all other governmental jobs will stay unpaid until a new system like SDR credits is up and running - which means a total SHTF situation on the streets all over the western world.

So is everyone here ready for this SHTF to happen? - because I'm not!

I have now for the family - food and water for a 60 days Biafra-style diet!

Can we in the rest of the world have the information of an audit in advance so there's plenty of time to buy more food and gas & medicine etc without fistfights in my local Supermarket Aisle 7 (canned food) LOL! or at the Gas-Stations?

Well I surely think they should abolish the FED system and the dollar as the world reserve currency all together, but I would prefer a slow evolution of these events - and I'm not really sure if I would like this fast "rip off band-aid effect" and all the consequences thereof?

Convince me please! - are we ready for this exactly now?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here is another control method to add to you, list one that is very dangerous: Religion, the Environmental Movement and Global Warming.

One of the things the Constitution does is separate Church and State and for a very good reason. The "overlords" have always used religion to help them control the masses from the God-Kings of Egypt and Mexico to the Christian Religion and the British Empire. Ask your self WHO controlled the Church of England??? The first son inherited title and land, the second son was a leader in the military and the third son was for the church. neat setup isn't it. So what does the King James bible teach???

1. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's Matthew 22:20-22

2. I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel. Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me. I have showed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:32-35

3. But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. Matthew 5:39

4. The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth. Psalms 25:8

As an greedy Overlord I sure like those teachings, wouldn't you?

What is very interesting is to couple the ripping apart of the farming communities, I mention in my first post , with the US government attack on the churches. I can recall the stable society the article talks of. In the early 50's you could leave the house unlocked, the kids could trick or treat door to door, there were no drug dealers hanging around the playground, you could hitch hike without fear and no street people were sleeping in door ways. At that time the churches were very much a part of community life. The churches collected money for the poor not the government, as well as collecting food, clothing and providing shelter. Jobs on farms, small businesses, or as domestic help were readily available for any who wanted to work and not complicated by US tax codes. US churches were not controlled by any government but had a say in how the USA was governed through the pulpit. So what happened??

At the same time our farming communities were being attacked, the Christian churches were rendered harmless to the federal government's "Overlords" so they would not interfere with the banker/corporate Agenda The Churches were only added to section 501c3 of the tax code in 1954. Today we can see the final erosion of the power of the church with the controlled media equating it with gun toting, drooling yokels and the Political Activists attacking any mention of Christianity in schools or in employment.

the "Overlords" however still needed a control device to occupy activists and zealots. Maurice Strong came up with a very elegant solution. Part of it was the United Nations sanctioned NGOs. These NGOs give the activists a place to vent their energies without getting out of the control of the "Overlords" The Activists very rarely notice NGOs are not democratic, that the members usually have no say in the direction they are being lead. Second Maurice Strong came up with "dragons" for the Activists to fight. First it was "environmental pollution" and then it was "Global Warming" The Overlords even TELL us their real goal.

…”current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class, involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing are not sustainable.” Link

The overlords have shown us how they want us, their serfs to live. The Original map did not make it through Congress to become part of a ratified treaty. Four concerned activists were able find UN documentation and the Map and used it to stop ratification of the treaty an hour before its scheduled cloture and ratification vote The Original map - green is normal use areas, red - no humans allowed But as usual the overlords have not given up. Here is the new version Map 2

It is not by happenstance that Maurice Strong has a religious enclave at his Bacca Ranch. I am sure the representatives of all the world's religions are busy putting together the newest religion designed to control the masses through out the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Because what is going on is much deeper than the Fed (IMF, etc.) Unlehss the US went to printing their own interest free money there is little chance that this is going to change things for the better. I predict a sheep in wolf's clothes. Although, as I stated before any change is good change. Whether it be bad or good, the more change there is the more people will recognize things can be changed. When you have a system that has stood for nearly a century it's hard to think of anything different.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would enjoy seeing Grayson run for President myself.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Call me Crazy but I find it interesting with all the, in pocket, congressmen and women that this bill has gotten this far. Call me a crazy conpiracy nut but I think it is inevitable that the financial system of the fed and US is going to collapse. I believe it's quite possible that this bill is going thru so that after disclosure and audit a collapse can happen that will bring about the need for the international banking system and then the world bankers will blame Congress for the collapse because it brought on an audit that caused such instability it couldn't stand anymore. just sayin

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
what the heck, double post somehow, sorry

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

It fits in with their MO and I say that is completely plausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join