Fed hearing on HR 1207 Happening right now! Sept 25th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey everyone, nice job here!
I just went to Ron Pauls website and found this full video of the End the Fed.
End the Fed on Cspan

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's just great to see things finally starting to happen...finally something to be positive about!

Most of the news just depressing me and ticks me off so I've really strayed away from it lately.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I cannot find anything else on this. It has not been on CSPAN here in Kansas at all. I did find the Grayson Vid, but no updates at all.

The other thing is that no MSM is covering this at all. Nodda, nothing, nope.
The most important thing happing in the last 96 years to the USA and can't find a thing about it.
Shameful.

I guess it's the same as it was 96 years ago on Christmas eve when the four congressmen voted in the Fed. Res.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus
Hey everyone, nice job here!
I just went to Ron Pauls website and found this full video of the End the Fed.
End the Fed on Cspan

Yes, it is there in full, 3 hrs 1 min.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I'm watching Fox News at the moment. Have had it on since I got home from work...not a single mention of the FED hearings today.

But then again....why do I expect anything less. Neil Cavuto was raving about how great Bernanke was last time I watched him.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Yeah, I would be surprised if any of it is mentioned on the MS newscasts, tonite

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mxridr618
reply to post by nydsdan

Well
if anything were to happen to RP after this I think it would be very clear to everyone who was behind it
I think the FED are smarter than that

I think RP has too much lite on him now to take him out. If anything, "they" will just continue to discredit him like they have done since day 1.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

The only thing I found so far is the financial papers with a few outtakes.

google link

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by threekings

I've cut my watching of the evening news to a minimum because it's so watered down. I check out ATS and talk to my friends, and I research. Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I don't blame you, the news isn't news at all, it's entertainment.

First you tube link doesn't work, reposted in the thread

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by threekings
WOW!

Grayson

"Has the Fed ever tried to manipulate the stock market"

Alvarez

"uhh, no."

He then reworded it to ask "Does the fed manipulate the stock market?"

And again Alvarez hedged.

But anyone who knows anything about the market knows that everything the Fed does influences the stock market. So of course, the answer is yes. Trying to avoid saying yes here is just silly. Manipulation of the market is a side effect of manipulation of interest rates, it is a known economic fact.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
And BTW, I would not be surprised if they finally suicide Ron Paul. Not right now, but in a few weeks.

Or look for WW III or a major terrorist attack on U.S. soil in the next few weeks. Everyone will forget all about the Fed.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I guess, for now, we will have to keep an eye out to see when they will have a committee vote on this. I am sure RP's site will send out a news letter like they always do for updates.
If they vote yes, then it will get exciting!

Then all your time learning on ATS will pay off when everyone you know wants you to answer questions as to what it's about.

Maybe that will wake a few more up!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
And BTW, I would not be surprised if they finally suicide Ron Paul. Not right now, but in a few weeks.

Or look for WW III or a major terrorist attack on U.S. soil in the next few weeks. Everyone will forget all about the Fed.

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

Thats funny that you say terriost attack, didnt they just find 5 differant terriorst plots all over the US? thats kinda scary!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

Yeah, and I'm sure the CIA lost a bunch of good agents in the takedowns too...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

I think Ron Paul is 'too big to fail' so to speak.

Kennedy, Lincoln and most of the leaders in history had not just one enemy. If RP died everyone would know it has something to do with the banks.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium
Is it really the fact that events are speeding up or is it the fact that events are progressing at their normal rate? The internet is a powerful tool for connecting us all together and as people become aware of what has been going on they are starting to speak out. Have we been living in a "stone age" with the lack of information and communication and now we have the tools we need to hear about it?

You are correct, we have been living in the stone age. When there wasn't any internet we had to get our information from the news (which is good to the elite because the MSM is bought and paid for) and they told you what their masters wanted them to tell you. Now with the internet you can rifle through vast databases searching for information and finding stuff that the elite themselves may have forgotten was out there. No more using the Dewey Decimal System in the library (anyone older than born in the 70's know what I'm talking about) to find information. The internet has made the regular joe rich and informed, isn't it any wonder they are trying to control it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere

I was JUST thinking that when I read this thread -- maybe I'm just paranoid, but isn't it strange that in the last two days there has been all this panic about terror attacks on mass transit in US cities? Coincidence? You're right, if something DID happen, the "Audit the Fed" issue would be forgotten by the public (and the media) in a New York minute.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by sylvie]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Star and Flag

A great thread. I can not watch videos so it was good to read the comments.

On weekends I am at a farmers market and tell people a bit about the fed and the hand out cards with "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" and "the Creature from Jekyll Island" and "the Secrets of the Federal Reserve" and ask them to Google the titles. I have had a great response from people.

I have asked the other vendors to do the same and the enthusiastic types to tell at least ten friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join