It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrologers I need your help interpreting this article on Quantum Evolution Event in October

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would like to keep this thread to those who are astrologers and not those who do not believe in what astrology has to offer.

I know nothing about astrology, but I found the linked article's findings interesting as far as I can understand it. I need help interpreting what's being said. Please, if you'd take a few minutes to read the article, and tell me, in layman's terms, what it's saying I'd appreciate it.

This is an exercpt from the article but there is much more in there. ASTRO CONFIRMS WENDY AND CASPER - MARK THE CALENDAR OCT 5: QUANTUM EVOLUTION

In the cognitive framework of astrology energy sufficient to fuel a planetary 'Quantum Evolution Event' may very well find RELEASE on the first Monday in October 2009, Day of the Moon (mass consciousness).

The next post shows placements in the sky at Philadelphia 2:22am on 5 October 2009 (outer wheel) and on 4 July 1776 at 5:14pm, the 'signature' time as rectified by Dane Rudhyar.

Some of the following details about 5 October are also in the next post as an aid in viewing the bi-wheel set for Philadelphia:

At 2:22am the Moon is exactly 90 degrees from Mars, applying to conjunction 11 October. Related: NEW YEAR - NEW FACE ON MARS 19 December 2006.

The Full Moon occurred not quite 24 hours prior, in 12 Aries (Tropical): A TRIANGULARLY SHAPED FLIGHT OF WILD GEESE. An idealistic reliance upon an image of universal order. COSMIC ORDER.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yooohooo... any astrologers out there or anyone else who knows about these things????

Obviously, I'm bumping this thread in hopes of a response or two.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I wish I could offer an explaination but I can't. However, I am curious now myself so, I will try to help you bump the post and hopefully someone will respond with a good explaination.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Astrology is fascinating, more so the deeper you go. Though I'm not much of an astrologer in any sense, I have been given some good instruction by one who knows far more than me. I contacted them about this thread, so perhaps they'll have something to contribute. I know there are others here as well with an interest in astrology. Hopefully you'll get what you're looking for.

Actually, there was a thread I remembered that might be of interest...

Spring of 2010 The peek of a world wide revolution!

The conclusion I've reached, personally, is that we're in for a couple wild years. Actually started two years ago for me at least in terms of events I can pin down.

Pieces are being positioned. Change is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am an amateur, but what is your question? Are you asking what a yod is?

Basically, in the beginning of the article they are listing astrological events from years past. Then it jumps to an Oct 5 Pair of Yods.
A yod is a mathematical aspect between planets
at 150 degrees apart and in opposition to the same planet. Basically an isosceles triangle.
A yod is called the finger of god, because the two outer planets energy somehow are used to activate the point or finger. The energy expressed would take on the flavor of that activation point.

Yods happen all the time.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by seagrass]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If you want my honest opinion of this website and it's information...
It is a "typical horoscope" with some random added references from very famous astrologers to help make a very obscure point.

Could two simultaneous yods create a consciousness shift? Maybe a small push.

top topics

join