It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Usher In New World Order at G-20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

In a surprising late-night twist on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Pittsburgh, FOX News has learned President Obama will announce Friday morning a significant expansion of the consortium of countries that tackle global economic and climate change issues. Obama will tell reporters that the G-20, comprised of 19 industrial and emerging-market countries plus the European Union, will supplant the smaller Group of Eight nations, G-8, as the go-to group for solving the world's economic ills.

there you have it folk's obama is the 1 ..

will not comment on it..for fear of my president.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I dont fear him... Why dont they just hurry up and do it all ready... I am itching for a fight. What are they waiting on I wonder?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow, Fox News... I really feel the restraint holding me back from attacking them.

Besides, Amused, there is evidence of Obama saying at G-20 that he doesn't want a NWO on the planet.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Obama to Usher In New World Order at G-20

I have to retype this to let it sink in for a second. FOX News, one of the big three mainstream media outlets, just put as their article title NEW WORLD ORDER without a hint of sarcasm, references to conspiracy "nuts," and acting as if this is all normal?

I'm honestly not surprised at this since I've seen literally thousands of articles like this over the past week, but for them to be putting such words at a time like this means that we must be very close to something actually happening.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think they mean NEW New World Order, because it seems the G8 were the old NWO. So now it's just gotten more complicated and they've added more countries. Maybe it means the burden will be spread out more?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

OK, they are tackling economic and climate changes - I am no fan of Obama, but this aim surely has to be good.

And if they are trying to find more efficient ways of accomplishing this, then good for them.

new topics

top topics

join