It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first throes of Civil War are here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by titorite

He had to bail out the economy and the health care reform is needed to keep the country afloat.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

How is the health care reform needed to keep the country afloat?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There was so much more I could of included in my OP.

The daily tazzering of innocents. CPS taking away your children over wrongful accusations. Mandatory Vaccinations, tanking economy, wars in countries that do not threaten us and more....

It is the amount of these things that I find staggering. We are not in an all out bloody rebellion but it maybe on its way. The sparks are there. The constant harassment of civilians doing nothing more than attempting to walk through a protest to get from point A to point B. Call it collateral damage if you must but already the innocents are being punished for no reason other than being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Pile on top of that some of the wonderful Vaccination programs that are coming that the vaccine manufacturers will not be taking themselves. Or the Laws that our representative pass for us to follow but they ignore.

And forget not the Tragedies of Ed and Elaine Brown, Randy Weaver, Cele Castilio, Kent State, JFK...These event continue to pile up shrouded in conspiracy and conjecture because those who were in the wrong are still protected and promoted while those on the other side of the gun are dead or in jail.

Even on this thread there are many fine examples of what I spoke of in my OP. Those that can not accept the reality of the situation today. For the acceptance of such a frightful notion is to great for some to admit too. Some would rather say all is fine and Faux News is Right. Some would rather say all is fine and CNNWO is Right. and then some take it all in and accept that nothing is alright.

I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow or next week or next month. I do know that events like what is currently going on, the constant tazer compliance of police, the use of military weapons on protesters who stray from their freespeech zones, the manipulation of the minds of children, the acceptance of electronic voting machines that have been proven to have fraud buttons built in...it is all going to bite us all in the rear.

Whether we fight back or lay down and accept it the situation is going to bite us in the rear.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
You want a real revolution? You want to hit the elite where it hurts? If every, and I mean every, working man and woman walked off their jobs and stopped the flow of trade and commerce TPTB would be kissing your ass and calling it ice cream. Learn how the world works people. The business of America is business. Money makes the world go round. Whether you like it or don't like it, learn to love it.

Autowrench:
I have starred your post, is deserves a lot more.

The truth is, We the People are fed up with Washington politics and shenanigans. It seems that the powers who reside there have forgotten a few things, things like the way the air smelled after the First Battle of Manassas, or how the ground was stained with American blood. They sit up there and make policy, and talk about how they care for the common man, but we all know better, don't we? How many of you out there can stand and tell me that you are satisfied with your job, your home, the way things are? How many of you are way behind on your bills, knowing all the time that you really don't owe anyone anything? How may look at your guns and wonder when the black suited soldiers will come to take them away from you?

How do TPTB operate? Well, they, like everyone else, need money to function. Where do they get this money? From you, friend, and people like you. You think that you pay only income tax, and sales tax, but friend, you pay out billions in hidden taxes you never see, or think about.

We do not need to fire even one shot to win, and I will tell you all how this can be done. It will take us all, and we cannot just sit on our laurels and let someone else do it. We can win by Attrition. What would happen if the States, every one of them, just seceded on the same day, and declared a new Confederacy of States, and appointed a new government...cutting off the head of the snake? The States control the troops overseas, do they not? Read your Constitution. If the States were to recall all of their troops to defend the Home State, they would have to come, and most would climb over each other just to come home. Once the new nation declared it's sovereignty, the world, for the more part, would recognize us as that.

To accomplish this it will take all of us. We will have to write millions of letters, send millions of faxes, and emails, and have to stop people in the street, and haunt the Congressional, Senatorial, and Governor's offices with this, and bark about it until they all comply with our plan and demand. What could a few rich elite do if taxes were no longer paid to them, and no one listed to them anymore? Homeless people seem to like Washington, let's give it to them, they can have it free and clear. We stop all planes and other forms of transportation from there, if they (TPTB) want out, they can walk out.

I know what you are thinking, they won't listen to us, right? Well friends, we Americans are TPTB/NWO's worst nightmare, pi**ed off people with guns. What Senator or Congressman could say no to a few thousand people with firearms?

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.
Thomas Jefferson

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.
Thomas Jefferson

As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also.
Thomas Jefferson
(quotes source: /Jefferson-Quotes)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

He had to bail out the economy and the health care reform is needed to keep the country afloat.

How is the health care reform needed to keep the country afloat?

Please do some reading about Medicare Part D. Medicare part D pushed and passed during Bush’s rein would have put us in the red by itself! Did you know that we pay 500%+ markups on prescription drugs here in America? Reform is desperately needed, else there is no need to wait for Medicare to go backrupt as it already is!

There is a frontline special that shows this in great detail. I think it is 10 trillion and counting. It is on Netflix, it is a little anti Obama but what isn’t these days?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I hate to let the cat out of the bag but...A lot of you would consider me one of the "elites" that you rail about. I will not apologize for it. I have worked very hard to get where I am at. But I can tell you A lot of us aren't happy with what is going on either. This used to be a fee market but has become less and less so. A person should be allowed to succeed as far as their ambition will let them. Hit them in the pocketbook. Watch them roll over like dogs. Believe it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I do not believe I gave Bush any good points and for Satan I did not Put XX

Mark of the Beast on the bottom of what has been portrayed as obama's

baby inked foot print on the supposed Kenyan birth certificate. The 2 white

Xs together shown on the bottom of the dark inked foot print are part of the

natural lines of this baby's foot. ^Y^

See for yourself sonora news

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary." -Malcolm X

Enough said

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

Unless you control over one billion in net worth like some of the other top 100 industrialists of this world... I can not consider you to be an elite my friend.

But kudos to you for working hard and earning what you deserve.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
quote]

Oh that ... meh, here in DC we call those Tuesdays.

SD, THAT cracked me up. Haven't read all the way through yet, but I just had to comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Oh he is the anti Christ! Well when you put it that way!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Healthcare does need reform, but to say it will keep the country afloat is a little more than a little bit embellished.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

No no, we are speaking of those with the influence/cash to sway markets and in turn guide global policy by what amounts to strong arming. Just because you got a few bucks doesn’t qualify you. We are Americans, lots of us are loaded. Do you have enough cash to run critical commodities up like happened during the gas price crisis?

There are those that do, and the real question at hand is wheather to allow these people to degrade our way of life and milk us dry or bend to their will.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

What I don't think you're getting Dean is that many here who
call for change want what I believe to be the same thing as
you - a RETURN to Constitutional government. We have long
ago wandered away from the vision the founding fathers
laid down for us. Our public servants now think the public is
here to serve them.

Many of the issues that divided the christian right in America
from the liberal left have been trumped by more pressing issues
that have arisen of late.
Despite the lip service given by both Presidents Bush, I think
many christians have realized that they were being used to
further a cause that was less than godly, or moral for that
matter. Sure, Sadam Hussein was a bad guy but we all know
that we were lied to get into the war in the first place.

Now, our economy is gutted, our treasury depleted and our sons
and daughters are being sent off to die on the opposite side of the
world. As surely as abortion is murder, so is war. Our occupation
of Iraq does not make us one iota safer.

Right or left we have a critical task at hand and that is to restore
our government to it's constitutional boundaries and to restore
american business and industry. Without jobs there is no future
for our children.

Our leaders have sold us out to the highest bidder and now
slave labor in 3rd world countries makes all our consumer
goods. We rebuilt much of the rest of the world after WW2
and now we are forced to beg to foreign nations to help
finance our national debt! WE never signed away our sovereignty,
our government SOLD US and OUR CHILDREN into DEBT SLAVERY
to the very communist power we had sought to contain a half
century ago.

They make a mockery of every US soldier who
died fighting in Korea and Vietnam just so we can stroll through
Wallyworld and buy everything for a few dollars less. We must
pay full price one way or the other.

Americans need to unite behind our Constitution, the greatest
agreement among men every written. Whether or not you think
we are a Christian nation or not we know for certain that where
our government is heading is certain destruction of everything
our forefathers have sweated, bled and died to build.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

S&F

Just my opinion, mind you, but this will be a quiet war. And we've already lost.

A while back, I wrote that the politicians were like achoholics. They won't change, we won't convince them to change until they've hit rock bottom.

Until this country has hit rock bottom.

The people in this country are enablers. They encourage the glut of power, to these elite.

We have to start by saying no. We won't let them drink from the taps of power.

Then, when the country reaches rock bottom, we can start again, pick ourselves up, sober up and start again.

-that being said, I'm going to have a scotch.-

"It only takes one drink to get me drunk. I just can't remember if it's the 12th or the 13th."
-George Burns

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You would be surprised. And trust me. I am not alone.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin

Healthcare does need reform, but to say it will keep the country afloat is a little more than a little bit embellished.

Oh no your right! It will not keep us afloat, but we gotta do something. remember that Medicare Part D by itself would have bankrupted the Clinton era Fed.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well, I know this is a conspiracy site and all but why put this crap on the frontpage? Do you want ATS to look like an extreme right wing nazi site?

The OP is just making up nonsense. Same with the other retarded thread about those school children making up a song for the president that supposedly proved that the elected pres was a dictator... Errr... Come on! This is getting beyond pathetic!

Promoting threads like this alienates users from this site. I am starting to get quite fed up with all the anti-Obama threads that gets promoted and put on the front page. I mean, I don't mind people criticizing his politics in a sane way but these threads should be moved to Skunk works forum, because they don't make any sense at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
Well, I know this is a conspiracy site and all but why put this crap on the frontpage? Do you want ATS to look like an extreme right wing nazi site?

The OP is just making up nonsense. Same with the other retarded thread about those school children making up a song for the president that supposedly proved that the elected pres was a dictator... Errr... Come on! This is getting beyond pathetic!

Promoting threads like this alienates users from this site. I am starting to get quite fed up with all the anti-Obama threads that gets promoted and put on the front page. I mean, I don't mind people criticizing his politics in a sane way but these threads should be moved to Skunk works forum, because they don't make any sense at all.

We are not Nazi's your comparison is not welcome here! You will find threads here trashing everything from Israel to Aliens, but it’s not a personal attack ok! It is exactly this diversity that ATS users find welcoming, and we all look forward to seeing the outlandish topics. So long as they are not racist or drug related.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Rule number one. In war, eliminate your enemy. Let them survive and see what happens. mm

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

My OP had little to do with Obama and more with the general state of affairs in the US.

And if you think it is such a lousy topic then please feel free not to read it.

Perhaps this PHOTO from ATS member ugie1028 His thread herewill interest you more instead?

He got lots of great G-20 photo coverage...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by titorite]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join