The first throes of Civil War are here

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Here are few more queries you may have in your mind so I thought of answering them for you in a go:

1. Since when did you need a joint op to arrest a vandal?”
Arresting a vandal is not a joint operation but security procedures for the G20 summit is a joint operation. Arresting criminals during enforcement would probably fall under their umbrella.

2. “What happened to law enforcement wearing visible designations”
That’s not required. Just think of undercover officers.

3. “People aren’t just picked up, placed in cars, and driven off without due process!!”

Well, yes they can. If the officers had probable cause to arrest the suspect, such as seeing him vandalize a business, then due process has been satisified and he can be arrested accordingly. Due process will continue to be served during his arraignment and following legal proceedings.

5. “They’re not cops, they never identified themselves. They never told him his Miranda rights.”

How do you know that they didn’t identify themselves? Just because the video doesn’t record them saying “You’re under arrest” doesn’t mean that it wasn’t said. And miranda warnings apply to questioning not arrest.

“Where is he now?!”

Probably in lockup with the other protestors that were arrested.

Forgot to include this;

6. “reading rights, etc.?”
You don’t read rights during every arrest except on TV or COPS serials. You read rights when the person is in custody AND being questioned. He was being put in custody but not questioned.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

People protest right now, but they have done so for years. The reason why the government steps in (and they always have...just remember the RNC in the past few years), is because some idiot nutcases bring automatic weapons to those assemblies. This is dangerous, especially if you know those same people have "lets vote from rooftops" bumperstickers on their cars. I'd be concerned for other people's safety too...

That's the second time you've made that allusion to "automatic weapons" at protest assemblies. Care to back that up? If it's true, this would be the first I've heard of it, but I'm open to a convincing argument. You have to provide some sort of evidence first, though.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Would you be so eager for revolution if your yard was full of bodies of men, women, and children. Its simple to want war when your sitting in an air conditioned room typing away at your computer. Face my friend, war is not for you. Even if you've served in the military, by the way you think, I know war is not for you.

If civil war breaks out in America democracy has failed, we should all be scared, and all your values, hopes, ideas etc. cease to matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3vilscript
reply to post by amari

If civil war breaks out in America democracy has failed, we should all be scared, and all your values, hopes, ideas etc. cease to matter.

Mmmm But there in lies the problem. American Democracy HAS failed.

It Failed in Florida in 00' and it failed in Ohio in 04' and it has been proven time and again that the punishments for electoral fraud are heavy on paper and wrist slapping light in reality.

Indeed we should be a little scared.

We have lost some of our values, hopes, and ideas.

Why is the constitution no longer the law of the land?

Why are their laws that address gun ownership that are counter to the second amendment?

Why are their laws regarding the right of assembly when the first amendment is very clear about it?

Why are their laws authorizing warrentless wiretaps in disregard of the 4th amendment?

I can go on.... but my point is

WHY IS THE CONSTITUTION NO LONGER RESPECTED!?

Because it is not we should all be concerned...the lack of respect for our constitutional government can also be considered a very serious "Throe".

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You people have it all wrong and are up in arms about something the majority of our population can’t and won’t do because the conditions aren’t right. You can talk about the constitution being toilet paper, food shortages, people being whisked away by men in black, alien disclosure, whatever. There is not going to be a “revolution” or “civil war” unless one of two things happen: 1. The people who put Barry O into power remove their hedge of protection and he gets JFK’d. 2. We support a country in their time of need, something major happens on our soil that requires that countries help and/or friendship, they don’t reciprocate, but we still end up supporting them at the cost of our livelihood (economy or troops.)

1 or 2, maybe a combination of both.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
LINK to Montana NWO thread

Link to Health care workers in NY

Things like that are throes. With the other side firing the first shots.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3vilscript
reply to post by amari

Would you be so eager for revolution if your yard was full of bodies of men, women, and children. Its simple to want war when your sitting in an air conditioned room typing away at your computer. Face my friend, war is not for you. Even if you've served in the military, by the way you think, I know war is not for you.

None clamor more loudly for war than he who has not experienced it.
War kills part of every participant, and of course it extiguishes the lives some.
However, as the bottom gets rougher, with families living in tents and under overpasses?
In America?
You bet'cha.
No jobs for the working man, who was just making it anyway, and no jobs to be found.
You could make birdhouses, detail cars, anything, you wouldn't be afraid to rely on you'r own skills, but nobody has any money.
Pushed to the limit does he and his become another family living in a van, down by the river?
Does he take out his bandana and pistol and try to knock over some easy off easy on freeway ramps.
Does he ever mention Tom Joad?
Name ring a bell?
He's everywhere you look.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Luminaught]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Luminaught

What of the other side?

The side that Tazes innocent people?

The side that uses LRADs on peaceful protestors?

The side that is ABOVE THE LAW?

If you read my OP you will see I for one am not clamoring for war. But I feel that it is already upon us. What are we to do when the Fed does not listen to our words and speaks to us with bullets?

I don't know myself...

I mean how do you stop a UAV? How does one stop the AFP?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Phht!
Don’t fall for it, interested parties that have had a strangle hold over us for years are being threatened by health reform. The Israeli lobby is also threatened by peace with Iran. The result we see are attempts to create dissent, and provoke unrest.

Think about it.

What happened when Big Oil was threatened by Global Warming legislation? We were fleeced for most of Americas wealth!
What happened when Big Pharma was threatened? We saw a pandemic and untold fortunes transferred for vaccines!
What happened when Israel was threatened? We saw the Israeli controlled news outlets go insane and try to stir dissent.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Titorite

This thread is about as real as your namesake.

Where you there when Titor was posting? He's a fake.
He made the whole thing up.

Stay in character, where's the Farmer President?

Why don't you tell everyone the rest of your fantasy? I was there. I questioned Titor first hand, he was FOS.

This is crazy talk dude.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by ziggystrange]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

I am pretty Sure you are talking out of the left side of your mouth.

You see I have spoken with alot of the original posters at TTI, I host the yearly Titor meet ups, and I have done my homework on this particular subject.

If their were a FSME for Titor I would be him.

Now what my name sake has to do with the subject is beyond me save for his mentions of civil war.... But really dude.... you took the whole time of your post to attack me rather than address the message.

We ARE in the first throes of a civil revolution, civil war, civil insurrection, call it what you want but you can no longer call the US a United Nation. Heck It is not even proper to call the US a representative republic with all the UN charters we follow and that quasi fourth branch known as the Federal Reserve.

Our congressmen seem to be above the law while our law enforcement seems to act more like a standing army.

One does not need to be a time traveler to see we are in the beginning stages of a new civil conflict....one just needs to be honest with themselves and open their eyes.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Titorite,

It isn't personal, the reason my hit came from the namesake side was simply because your name fits your agenda.

I was there, not going to tell you who I was in that conversation on Anomalies, but I was in it up to my neck publicly and behind the scenes.

You say we are in the throes of a revolution, and I say we are not. It's that simple. I suspect you sort of fantasize a Titoresque scenario playing out. This is most likely some certifiable pathology playing out in your mind.

I believe that people that act like you do, actually believe what they say and that is not very comforting to the rest of us saner web addicts.

You are dangerous not because you are an ideologue and your ideology has legs, it's because your ideology is so distorted that you could be a danger to yourself and others near you if you take your fantasy a few steps further.

Your revolution would last about 5 minutes, but you really think all those weapon hoarding Ebay Patriots are going to sober up, get in shape and take up arms against the U.S.A.

Friend, you are at ATS on the Internet exchanging fantasies with other keyboard revolutionaries. This is like RPG but free and the Avatars don't move.

Worst of all, apparently your Titor obsession / admiration appears to be deeper than I thought.

Jay and Silent Bob are better role models, and at least they know they are cartoon characters.

See you in the trenches, cept I'll be John Connor and we can blow up a lot of machines. K?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

DUDE... If you honestly spoke to Titor me and you can sort this out right now by having Pam or Darby get into the mix. I think you just know about Titor so your making stuff up because it pertains to my screen name.

You say we are in the throes of a revolution, and I say we are not. It's that simple.

IT is that simple. If you refer back to my OP I mentioned something about that in the first lines.

But you can on to call me a danger and ridicule me and make up claims about who you are.

Your nothing but a cad yourself bub.

If you know Jack about Titor Prove it. U2U me. I'll Email Pam and Darby and we can get this all sorted out.

Oh wait... Let me guess you don't want to do that because it might "expose you" it has nothing to do with the fact that your full of it and have no means of proving your claims to me when I have every way to verify if they are true or not?

Oh and about Jay and Silent bob... those are Hollywood actors... Yeah Silent Bobs real name is Kevin Smith. And he has directed several good movies...

If you think they are cartoons you may need the reality check more than I.

Get back to me on that Titor Stuff....

Unless Everything I said previous was true.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by titorite]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Look Dude,

You can call Rick Donaldson, Darby anybody you want , Pam did not even come into the picture until later. Like you she became obsessed.

My name there was not Ziggy Strange but if what you want is to be proven to be an idiot, I can arrange for Rick to validate that the guy going by Ziggy strange on ATS was in fact there from day one.

Send me an email and I'll have Rick email you just so you can feel like an ass wipe. So go ahead give me an email to have Rick email you, He's back at anomalies and on Facebook. If you sign a confidentiality agreement and get it notarized, Ill tell you who I am, but you really don't want to know.

I was the person that suggested to Olav to pick up the Art Bell forum after it was taken down by Keith and Mary, Or is "that" before your time too?

I don't particularly care to have people like you know my name.

I don't consider having been there a badge of honor, in fact it was a waste of time. All the mindless dribblers made more of Titor than he was worth. I checked the Physics he was spouting and the Computer he came to get.
Stupidest premise in the world, any Computer Scientist can tell you that there was "Zero" need for that Computer based on what Titor was saying.
That alone was a dead giveaway.
The obvious pseudo prophecies, and generalizations, just did not add up.

Like you, Titor watched too many Terminator movies, another clue, revolutionaries don't go on forums on the Internet and call for, or announces revolts, they go out and do it.

So go for it and see how long you last once you cross the proverbial line.
Do it here and I'll call the Feds in for you in a second.

Titor was BS all the way. As is your imaginary insurrection.

It's your assumption that I think Jay and Silent Bob are not Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by ziggystrange]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ahhh... I must use your sources instead of mine... my sources which the whole of ATS can verify too..... Any mod can test me on this...

Were done.

Enough distraction from my OP

I will U2U you...

Any further deviation from the topic will be reported...

Let us continue this in private.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

How is it off topic for me to say your topic is based on a fantasy that revolves around John Titor? It is in fact exactly that. In fact if there was anything off topic it was you name dropping.

As to sources what I said was, I can contact Rick Donaldson, if you don't know who he is then maybe you should ask Darby (your source), as for Pam, she does not know me personally thus, cannot vouch for who I am. Rick knows me personally so he can vouch for who I am, Darby knows exactly who I am. Pam certainly saw my name before she ever posted.

I maintain that your thread is a fabrication of your mind based on an obsession with a fictional character. Not the name, the time traveler to be clear.

My original question to you was were you even there when the conversations happened? so far you have not even answered that.

You are not the only Titor fanatic running around trying to make the Titor saga become real. It's relevant to your topic if your original premise is based on fantasy.

Titor Thread

By the way, Rick Donaldson's first post was

02-12-2001 09:45 AM

Darby's
02-19-2001 01:22 AM

Pamela
02-19-2001 06:10 PM

I was posting well before any of the above. Darby and Donaldson will bear me out on this as well.

I obviously knew to what I was referencing right off the bat.

I don't care to communicate with you U2U, you opened your mouth and threw names at me, I responded, no problem, let's verify, now you want to say I'm off topic? Put up pal. You started the who knows who party.

Sounds like you just don't want to be embarrassed in public.

I'll raise the ante.

I just emailed Ernie Vega, are you going to say he wasn't there? He's ready to vouch for my being there. You can email him. Do you need an email address? If you know Darby and Pam, you must also know Ernie right? He was there before Darby, Donaldson, and Pam.

Maybe you should go back and read the thread.
Let me know, we can see who's lying and who is telling the truth.

link to topic here with info on Ernie Vega

By the way his email posted on this thread does work, email him there Titorite. I'll bet you, your credibility he responds and vouches for me.

He was an admin at Anomalies, and had personal contact with your hero according to the post here at ATS. According to the ATS thread Ernie is highly suspect of being in league with your boy Titor. Ask him if Titor was for real? See what he says.

Funny I don't see you anywhere in that thread as a Titor discussion participant, did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange

I don't care to communicate with you U2U, you opened your mouth and threw names at me,

That is because your afraid. You have taken this lie as far as it can go and now you can go no further. You can say what ever you like but your the one who has failed to give me a name. Instead, you insist I use your sources to verify who you are rather than my own independent sources.

You want me and anyone else reading this to believe you because "you say so". You want me to use your sources to verify if your telling the truth...Gee an attention seeking liar would never set up a fake web account now would they?

Your embarrassing yourself buddy, but I suspect you have little shame in the first place.

Now go on and continue writing what ever you want to write, say what ever you want, be as foolish as you want to be... Come back to us when you can give a screen name either publicly or in a U2U till then I'm done reading about your claims of grandeur. Weak as they are.

Were done.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by titorite]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well, folks, seeing as your little debate is being carried on in a very public forum, and that the civil war issue is fundamental to the Titor story, I suggest that you both either put up or shut up...in public, right here, right now.

Or go away.

Self edit to say...with all due respect to the posters, eh?

[edit on 18-10-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join