It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury limits suspended for H1N1 vaccine to improve access (WA)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Mercury limits suspended for H1N1 vaccine to improve access (WA)

www.doh.wa.gov

State health officials are taking steps to ensure Washington residents at highest risk for H1N1 (swine flu) infection have broad access to the new vaccine when its available. Secretary of Health Mary Selecky is temporarily suspending Washingtons limit on the amount of mercury (thimerosal) allowed in H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine given to pregnant women and children under three.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
seattletimes.nwsource.com

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Spread the word people!

So, we have unknown amounts of mercury in the H1N1 vaccine and legal immunity for vaccine makers. Am I the only one who thinks that this is has disastrous potential? Can anyone say 1976 all over?

Granted, this is only Washington state, so far. Let's hope this isn't the beginning of a trend.

www.doh.wa.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is absolutely abhorrent.

All the while they are trying to convince us that thermisol is no longer used in vaccines, and now they're going to nix any and all regulations, for pregnant women no less! No H1N1 vaccine for me or my family, thank you very much.

The following site lists information on legally refusing vaccinations for your self and family Vaccination Liberation Exemption.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Choronzon]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What people doesn't understand and may doesn't remember is that the swine flu vaccine in 1976 was a disaster, first was targeting the elderly many died after been vaccination suffering hart attacks then the younger adults were targeted many developed paralyzing disease thankfully before it hit the children it was stopped.

So we don't know how this time is going to affect pregnant women and children specially the unborn.

40 million were vaccinated during 76 before it was stopped.

The vaccine has not change is the same crap the big pharma and government pushed back in 1976, how is this different from today? truly it is not.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Excellent find, S&F! I live in WA state and I just penned an email to my list of friends and family spelling out the KNOWN facts about the effects of Mercury on children and the unborn. www.tuberose.com...

I also, included links to the 1976 debacle (thanks marge), as well as a rant about the lobbying and campaign contributions (Bribes) that buy protection from prosecution for these corps. when the inevitable injuries occur.
There truly is only one party in this country. The Party of the Bought and Paid For!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HimWhoHathAnEar

Actually this time, before pharma started to do the mass production they wanted the government to first make sure that they will not get any fault for any side effects from mild to deathly linked to the vaccine.

So actually if the were first asking for protection against law sues that means big pharma knows the vaccine is not safe.

Incredible.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

Oh, that's good. At least the government has out best interests at heart, and this latest move proves how much they care. Seriously, how many people don't see the fix that is in?

Oh, and I have a special song just for Secretary of Health Mary Selecky...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Is it standard, for mercury to be used as part of a needles cocktail mixture? any moron knows mercury is toxic, even in low doses, so why is it used in neeedle shots? this is barbaricaly sick! where did the doctors learn from, joseph mengeles school of medicine???

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What is the point in banning it for the most at risk group (children), but suspending that ban whenever they feel like?

That said, the important word here is voluntary, can only but inform.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

-- Bertrand Russell

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I sent an email to the head of the Ministry of Health hear in Washington asking how they can tell pregnant women not to consume too much fish do to high levels of Mercury and turn around and give prosecutorial immunity to these pharma corps to inject much higher doses directly into these same women.

Also sent to Congressman and working on one to Senator. For that matter anyone can write these public serpents, not just constituents. So I urge anyone that doesn't want to see this go national to join in the fight here, especially if you know someone in Washington.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just what does mercury do to the human body? I searched and found this.

Mercury effects according to the EPA

Methylmercury

Impacts on cognitive thinking, memory, attention, language, and fine motor and visual spatial skills have been seen in children exposed to methylmercury in the womb.

Elemental mercury

tremors; emotional changes (e.g., mood swings, irritability, nervousness, excessive shyness); insomnia; neuromuscular changes (such as weakness, muscle atrophy, twitching); headaches; disturbances in sensations; changes in nerve responses; performance deficits on tests of cognitive function.

other mercury compounds (inorganic and organic)

skin rashes and dermatitis; mood swings; memory loss; mental disturbances; and muscle weakness.

It all depends on what type of mercury is absorbed. None of the effects seem pleasant. It seems they might as well just include uranium arsenic as well.

I do understand that mercury is necessary for the vaccine to work properly but to what degree of a poison to fight another poison should be tolerated by health officials.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Strangely some of the vaccines do contain potassium chloride. I realize you might have been joking, but yes, it's that bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why oh why would they allow poison in a vaccine?!?!

POISON! It literally is poison.

"Oh you might get a flu and die? Well, take this poison!"

That totally makes sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
"Oh you might get a flu and die? Well, take this poison!"

That totally makes sense.

Haha, in any other situation they wouldn't have a CHANCE to get us to take this crap.

I guess that's why they're offering the poison to us in this particular situation.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
"Oh, and I have a special song just for Secretary of Health Mary Selecky..."

And here is another song for her and her buddies:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I went a little further on your link and found this link.

H1N1 Facts

#1 way to prevent getting the swine flu, guess, vaccine

You would think these government agencies work for Big Pharma with all their advertising for them. And not one mention of holistic or preventative minerals or vitamins. I guess truth just skips right over anyone in government nowadays.

Just a couple of other information snippets from their site

Side effects (also called adverse events) may not be related to vaccination, but instead may just happen around the same time. Through tracking and investigation we can figure out which side effects are truly caused by vaccination and which are not.

Interpretation of government double speak-their is no way you can prove that the vaccine causes any side effects so just shut up, and even if you prove it, we passed a law preventing you from doing anything-so again, shut up.

From CDC literature

5 .1. Guillain-Barré Syndrome Recurrence of Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) has been temporally associated with the administration of influenza vaccine. The decision to give Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine to individuals who have a prior history of Guillain-Barré syndrome should be based on careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks.

Ok, why would a doctor even think to give someone a flu vaccine, if they have this disease? Once one becomes part of the government, does common sense just fly right out the window?

Also from CDC literature-notice the subsection name

6.2. Post-Marketing Experience
The following additional events have been reported during post-approval use of Fluzone vaccine. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequency or establish a causal relationship to vaccine exposure.
Blood and Lymphatic System Disorders: Thrombocytopenia, lymphadenopathy
Immune System Disorders: Anaphylaxis, other allergic/hypersensitivity reactions (including urticaria, angioedema)
Nervous System Disorders: GBS, convulsions, myelitis (including encephalomyelitis and transverse myelitis), facial palsy (Bell’s palsy), optic neuritis/neuropathy, brachial neuritis, syncope (shortly after vaccination), dizziness, paresthesia

Note-they admit they have NO FRACKING IDEA how often these occur because they DO NOT DO ANY STUDIES. One comes to think that the CDC and the WHO are just the marketing firms for Big Pharma.

I did a search on this and it took only 3 minutes to find this information. If anyone is thinking of getting these vaccines, just go to the CDC or WHO or your area government health site. Look at what they say themselves, do you think anyone working at these places are getting these vaccines? Look at what I just posted, it is from their sites.

Ignorance is no longer an excuse. One thing hard to find on their sites is the actual ingredients to these vaccines. Seems kind of suspicious to me, but I am a member on a Conspiracy Site.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

The link on my signature takes you to the ingredients in the 4 u.s. vaccines, and the gsk pandermix used in europe.

The three injectables have mercury, the flumist does not.

I wouldn't touch one of these for any reason.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Yes, "I" know the ingredients, I was just saying that the government likes to hide info. If not hide, than make it hard to find on their sites. But like I said, the way these government sites look, you would swear they worked as the Marketing Firm for the big pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

The cdc website does appear to be an advertisement for the flu vaccines. I had the exact same thought when i was there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join