It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fight Swine Flu (H1N1) without using any vaccine/drugs!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've been taking a combination of Cod Liver Oil which contains vitamins A+D and a multivitamin everyday. So far I been doing this for over a year and I don't get very sick at all anymore. Something working, just had to experiment with different natural health products.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the u2u Spookyfoxmulder!

In my country every year there is a week where the media have a (generic) flu frenzy. And after a month half the country has the flu.

I think mind over matter has a lot to do with it. I am not saying the swine flu isn't real. I just think when you start to think you might get it, you open a door to it.
Example: When during the day some people come up to you and say you look a little pale, while you feel fine, once you start to wonder if you might be getting ill because people said you looked a bit pale. at the end of the day you probably will feel ill.

I never get the flu or a cold, because when i feel it coming on, i will take some fruit, vit c, tell myself i wont get sick and about 4 hours extra sleep on top of the normal sleep time. Next day i am fine.

Hope someone will find that usefull

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi Mulder,

I attended a lecture on this Swine Flu recently and apparently its not all that dangerous. It may mutate of course but so far its no more dangerous than the other flus. Im starting to see people around me come down with Swine Flu (actually diagnosed) they are off work/school for 2 weeks then back to full health within another week. I really do think this is just another media storm and no way will I be taking any vaccines/anti viral or what ever
any forced vaccinations they can forget it. I have refused vaccines in the past for my family, the authorities didnt like it but Im not having MMR (combined measles,mumps,rubella) when I can get three single doses thanks very much

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi all.

thanks for the advice and what not - feeling very flu like today - cpnsidering I was feeling fine yesterday.....I blame that guy at the office that came in all sick, bleargh.

ANyhoos, just posting here so I can come back to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Hey there,

I really thought this swine had left us... i hav'nt heard anything about it for a good while now..... ok, looks like all the tips are in for avoiding it but....

Avoid overcrowded places! I'm sure you know what these are.

Stay inside your house/flat until the threat has diminished... lock all windows unless it is hot... actually before that you should do as much shopping as you need or if you have a back garden you could drop a few seeds about... plenty of still water & hot lemon is good... avoid tea & coffee!

If you have to go out to a crowded place it could be best to go with a facemask at the ready and if you see or hear anyone sneezing/coughing get that mask on quicktime and head for the nearest exit out of there lol

Don't open your door to strangers!! Or if you have to open the door don't let anyone in....

S+F mulder

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
Here are a couple of things that could be interesting in the fight against the flu. I would imagine that if the research proves true then you might expect to see elderberry regulated.

Thank you for posting the information on Elderberry. I went and did a lot more digging on the subject after reading your post and I was so impressed with what I was reading about the health benefits that I bought two bottles of the extract online from a UK supplier.

Great job and thank you for that

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Great job, everyone - stars to all!
Some really good advices here - keep them coming!

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My father was born in 1914...He was 4 years old when the 1918 pandemic hit...He lost 5 siblings in just a few weeks...Two siblings died with a day of each other...They dug up the first grave and added the 2nd child in the same coffin....6 children lived...5 died.

Just a few miles away, lived my mothers family...Her father was a natural herbalist in the purest form...As each child got sick with the 'flu' he would take a feather and dip it in kerosene and swab the inside of the throat. Just a little...They ALL lived... out of 13 children...(He used this same technique on Diptheria)

Why did it work? Will it work now?

I have kerosene and a Q-tip on hand...

I have MMS & colloidal silver (we make our own)

I have lots of Vit. D3 (take it now...a lot everyday) and Vit C (take a lot as soon as flu symtoms appear)

My husband is a certified Master Herbalist and has a 'blend' of herbs he made into a tea...

We also have Occillium (sp) Flu Remedy from a local herb store.

We have the blood zapper that we have used and will use again!

4 of us through the summer have had 'flu like symptons'...We take everything listed above and all 4 of us were 'over it' within hours!!!

I'm not endorsing any of the above...I do not recommend the above...I am not saying any of the above are 'cures' I do not want anyone to blame my info for any adverse affects...

BUT, I am passing the info along so you can do your own research and make informed decisions because your families lives DO depend on your preparations you make today!

I wish I knew if you were forced to take the vaccine...would the above help you to survive the poison they administered to you???

God help us all....

All of the above is just my opinion....

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
SpookyFoxMulder, please I beg of you to stop spreading the FEAR !!!

Anyways, I am glad you are getting this swine flu information out there for us to absorb. There is something really fishy about this swine flu vaccine push. You just might be one to help us all to find whats really behind it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

just a reply on how to naturally fight viruses.........boost natural immunity......Vitamins......at least 2000 to 6000mg. of vita-C; must neautralize though via antacids three or a good couple or so pinches of baking soda; this with 1200i.u. of vita E; 200mcg of Selenium; Zinc 50mg; vitamins A 5000i.u. and D 400i.u.; this to be took at night; do not take more Selenium or A than this daily.....reduce red meat and pork consumption as well as sugar.....honey is fine.........get rest...this is something that I have been doing a long time now.......I use this in reference to the book LIFE EXTENSION; a best seller a while back now; early eighties I think........this will work.......will help with arthritisis and the whole body overall; also I take B-vitamins; multi; I take two high potency B-vitamins everyday when I awake; also drink green tea; no sugar in...........hope it helps; it has helped me and others........FEAR NO EVIL..........MAYANTRUTHSEEKER

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I just read that Tulsi tea helps with the flu. Tulsi tea is a flower from India and Nepal. You can buy the tea on amazon. I just bought some and one can even go to an Indian store and see if they have it. Or ask them to order it. You may want to look the tea up for your own selves. I got the chai kind. Have not tried it but it looks good. I don't know if it can be used as a prevention or to cut duration. It seems to me that it can help prevent it too.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican

I am most definitely not spreading the fear, my friend. I am spreading the message about useful information on how to prevent getting sick, so we won't fear getting sick.

Thank you everyone for your contributions so far. They are great. Keep them coming.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by wiredamerican

I am most definitely not spreading the fear, my friend. I am spreading the message about useful information on how to prevent getting sick, so we won't fear getting sick.

Thank you everyone for your contributions so far. They are great. Keep them coming.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]
there is no such thing as fear in the first place. You create this "FEAR" IN YOUR HEAD.
sorry caps. whatever the reason is,there is no such thing as fear.
One can be unpleased with some developments,such as being ruled by an elite of just a few tens of thousands of people- but as history has shown people are not capable of going against the elite without failing miserably time and again. Or half the time fooled like stupid monkeys into believing that everything is okay again,that we are back on track,free and all that haha.

Sorry to say Fox,but although there's always a first time for everything,and there will be a time for overthrowing the elite etc, but i think right now is not the time- try and fail most likely.

I myself live in Estonia,so all this H1N1 doesn't concern me either way.more people die from usual flu yearly,much more.It's a non-issue for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thank you all for your contributions. Keep them coming.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
My dad got the ordinary flu jab and died that day from a heart attack. As he was 63 it was put down to his age and not the flu jab. So, I and I have warned everyone I know NOT to take the swine flu jab as I feel it did contribute to my dad's death. Great work Spooky Mulder.....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga
My dad got the ordinary flu jab and died that day from a heart attack. As he was 63 it was put down to his age and not the flu jab. So, I and I have warned everyone I know NOT to take the swine flu jab as I feel it did contribute to my dad's death. Great work Spooky Mulder.....

I'm sorry about your Dad, kalenga.

And thank you for your contribution.

Peace,
Mulder

top topics

<< 1   >>

join