It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa, what 3 terrorist foiled in what a couple of days now...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I heard on bloomberg this morning the FBI arrested 2 more terrorist over night.
one Arab looking dude and the other like a nordic convert to Islam... ??? a viking descendant changed his name to a Islamic one..? and too top it off, the FBI furnished him with a dumby bomb...? and then there is the arab dudes 2 I believe now are in custody with the blond\red head white dude.... well, I got no opinion..
except, well what the CIA has been doing around the globe is coming home... unless we stop them... notice the FBI is getting into these terrorist organizations so its going to be hard to figure out what is Under Cover Work and what is Terrorist Activities... but we all suspect we know how this is gonna end... they want us to be slaves and we are mad enough to self detonate which means they have to lock every single person in America up in a Prison Cell for their own good...
enough already... End The Fed, elect farmer john no-experience he has to do a better job... or atleast it will be one less thing to worry about... after all how can you serve loyal faithful trust in a Murdering\Facist Nazi regime -- so lets give it to them crooks this next election... look for the Dont Tread on Me. ... this will elect the majority ... then we vote for a complete replacement through early retirement and out right terminations.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i couldnt help but ponder this myself.... i believe the MSM tells you what they want you to hear or what the TPTB want you to hear.... and with all these Home-grown terriost lately ... plus the 20 anarchists that they keep on showing on CNN.... at the G-20 .. peoples heads are being filled with the idea of home grown terriost ... i think we are about to enter a new playing field....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
When you want to take something down from the inside what do you do?

Systematically dismantle it piece by piece.

Oh yeah, don't forget to make everyone fear and hate their neighbors.

Disgusting. I personally don't believe in any of this crap anymore. How do we even know if these people were actually arrested? The news is just fairy tales gone bad IMHO.

They just want the chance to praise the fact that they can surveil anyone anytime without them knowing. For your SAFETY. Yeah...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

You got that right... I just emailed another challege to this Beam guy on the radio. I let him call his Hearst Corporation Folks, and Government folks and I want a honest debate with lights and air time and no changing the subject. I bet he backs down and remains on the Accessory after the fact list of collaborators.

new topics

top topics

join