It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C: William Henry - Lost Symbols

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have heard quite alot of William Henry on Coast To Coast, he is very informed about what he talks about, and is absolutely worth a listen.

This time he talks about a Stargate in Washington.
The last one I heard from William, was The Cloak Of The Illuminati: stargate sectrets Of The Anunnaki.
It is entertaining wether it is true or not !!

PlayList : William Henry - Lost Symbols

Investigative mythologist and author William Henry talked about the significance of the art and symbols in the U.S. Capitol. The Capitol was thought of as a recreation of Solomon's Temple by its builders, Freemasons, who conceived of the building as a "beehive" buzzing with energy, he said. Higher wisdom flows through the Capitol's spiritual imagery, particularly in the painting, The Apotheosis of Washington (see images below), which is featured in the dome of the Rotunda, he shared, adding that the dome of the Capitol is a mirror image of the one in the Vatican. The painting depicts the first President as a deified being along with five pagan gods who are symbols for alchemy.

He noted that a scene in Dan Brown's new bestseller, The Lost Symbol, features a character staring up into the Capitol dome and seeing the painting transform into a gateway. This imagery shares similarities to Henry's work into stargates or portals, which he believes humans can ascend to higher consciousness. The bell-shaped Capitol Dome could be thought of as a kind of stupa that creates a vortex or field of energy, he continued.

Interestingly, Henry detailed that the Capitol contains a "crypt", one story beneath the Rotunda. It has 40 columns and was modeled after the ancient Temple of Poseidon-- this was a way for the United States to pay homage to Atlantis, he commented.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hey,

Nice post!!!

This story of Stargates time to time pops-up and a new possible Stargate is said to be in a new city. However, we cannot affirm if they exist or not, it's relevant to keep eyes on those possible stargates, may be in a soon future something will come out casting light on it!

Thank you for sharing!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think it's all true.

But you must remember Lucifer=The Light Bringer

If you listen to this and keep Lucifer in mind this is forbidden fruit!

This is Illuminati, Mason, Evil.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Listen to that then listen to this.

C2C Aliens, Fallen Angels & Inner Earth 8/6/09
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used to deny religion. I now believe it TRUTH with God as the almighty!

C2C Aliens, Fallen Angels & Inner Earth will blow your mind!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
Listen to that then listen to this.

C2C Aliens, Fallen Angels & Inner Earth 8/6/09
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used to deny religion. I now believe it TRUTH with God as the almighty!

C2C Aliens, Fallen Angels & Inner Earth will blow your mind!

Gotcha !!
I like listening to this stuff, very intruiging...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Good stuff. I always liked William Henry. One of my favorite C2C and Dreamland guests.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If people like his stuff, I'd highly recommend reading his book "Cloak of the Illuminati". One of the best books on the subject that I have come across.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If people like his stuff, I'd highly recommend reading his book "Cloak of the Illuminati". One of the best books on the subject that I have come across.

I havent read it, sounds like it should be a movie !

There are so many books that should be movies, but no one seems to be intrested in this kind of stories..

new topics

top topics

join