It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Strikes, Observations On The Front

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That's sounds allot like it... I'm really sick tonight

wow this sucks

everything hurts, weird places like neck and lower back... muscle pains really bad

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Now you have me wondering if I had it. From about the middle of July until the end of August, I felt like I was on the verge of the flu but not quite a full blown flu. I was wondering what the heck was wrong with me and getting really worried. I just felt so yucky and blah for about 3 weeks straight. I had major pressure behind my ears and my head and chest felt congested but it was very mild. Once again the best way to describe how I felt was 3 weeks of being on the verge of an illness that never came about.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Agreed. It's almost too late for vaccine shots, even if they WERE safe and effective. They won't be out for another week or two, maybe more in some areas, yet the flu (swine and seasonal) is here now, as you say. Hope you are feeling better!

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by LadySkadi

So much for shots... my town is already at a probable 500 cases a week this week...

Here, this is NOW, not Oct, Nov because of fast temperature drop.

I actually consider myself lucky, this is like, golden, to get it a 2nd run i'll be heavily immunized if it mutates and not with the crap Vaccine

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I was at a clinic today for something in my eye, so while I was there I asked a few questions to the nurses and the doctor whom treated me. First I asked if it was or had they heard of mandatory injection to be issued or loss of job, and all replied no. Then when I was to see the doc I asked her if she would take the vaccination. and with no hesitation she replied "not on your life". this was a person with I would guess 30 years of practice. Her explanation was short, Her son developed epileptic seizures shortly after receiving a vaccination early on in his life, and he hasn't been well since. THere have been many posters on this site whom have brought info to light about what is actually in the vaccines and since researching most of that info I will refuse any offer to be injected with such a harmful mix of toxins. Also to the ladies, I have been hearing more bad things about the HPV vaccine. you might want do some research on that one.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm confused though, did you ask about the swine flu vaccination or the seasonal flu vaccination, or both? And was her response regarding one particular vaccination (i.e. swine flu only) or was it "hell no" to both flu vaccinations?

Either way, I don't plan to get either vaccine. Haven't had a seasonal flu shot in the past and never got the flu, don't intend to start now. As for the swine flu, well, let's just say I'm not anxious to try a first-year vaccine that's essentially untested...

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I was at a clinic today for something in my eye, so while I was there I asked a few questions to the nurses and the doctor whom treated me. First I asked if it was or had they heard of mandatory injection to be issued or loss of job, and all replied no. Then when I was to see the doc I asked her if she would take the vaccination. and with no hesitation she replied "not on your life". this was a person with I would guess 30 years of practice. Her explanation was short, Her son developed epileptic seizures shortly after receiving a vaccination early on in his life, and he hasn't been well since. THere have been many posters on this site whom have brought info to light about what is actually in the vaccines and since researching most of that info I will refuse any offer to be injected with such a harmful mix of toxins. Also to the ladies, I have been hearing more bad things about the HPV vaccine. you might want do some research on that one.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sorry,.. H1N1 was what I was referring to

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sorry,.. H1N1 was what I was referring to, and she had no interest in any vaccinations.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here in Canada, a rather nasty little issue has cropped up.

"The comments follow results of a preliminary Canadian study that suggest seasonal vaccinations could put patients at a greater risk of contracting H1N1 influenza, which is also known as swine flu."

Flu Vaccine Schedule Under Review

I had a major flu back in July. Put me down for 10 days with the fevers/chills/body pains. Now, 2 months later, I am being revisited with an upper-respiratory infection with a dry cough. And there are a lot of people around here with the same thing...

But they'll have to drag me kicking and screaming before I succumb to the vaccine needle..

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
From about 1:30 am last night until now I have been through the most Miserable sets of pain (at least in the contagious disease form) I have experienced in about 8 years.

I very rarely get sick so I remember these things, I can only recall 3 other times in my life I have had an infection cause me this much disturbance.

Truth for about 30 minutes last night it was bad enough to cause me to cry, just muscular pain so bad my eyes watered down in release like a kick in the privates.

Feeling better right now

It's taking on a more normal flu like pattern now, where like most infectious disease I have had the hrs from late night to late morning are the worst and symptoms are relived to a degree during the afternoon

My nose is clogging slightly

I have run an actual fever now

My throat hurts

slight coughing

i.e. after a week of contracting NOW I am actually having a slight immune response... until now it has been working against organ and muscle tissue with almost no immunological response

This has happened ONLY after I started following my own advice.

in last 24 hrs I have spent 8 hrs with 2 heaters on under 3 blankets

(I was barely able to raise my body temp high enough to induce a fever and any sweat at all)

Large amounts of Garlic

large doses of glucosmaine to reduce inflammation in joints

Large dose of Vitamin C

Large dose of Vitamin D

I think I understand how this thing works, I have honestly had some heart pain in a very low frequency and mostly my muscles are under a massive assault, I can tell my kidney function is down as well by the amount of protein I am shedding when I urinate (it makes allot more bubbles lol)

It doesn't cause an immune response and goes to work on your organs and muscle tissue possibly for long periods of time, possibly over months without you even knowing.

I can absolutely see how the disease could cause sterility or death

One thing I am doing which some might find weird is smoking (smoking has simply halted dead any progression in my lungs) God I hope I don't get addicted again... but I am doing this with intention as chemo therapy killing my cells not letting it live in the mucous membranes

I think lack of oxygen would be one of the reasons that your organs might suffer more, particularly the heart and many are at risk for heart attacks from h1n1, while in small measure for moments (while smoking) i am decreasing oxygen flow... I am eliminating my lungs from clogging and particularly during sleep going long periods where my heart would have absence of oxygen while also facing a virus that is seriously attacking and interfering with the methodology of muscle signals.

This virus is virulent within muscle tissue in particular and i am sure the soft tissues of the body as well...

Like perhaps and this is purely speculation it doesn't remain long in the blood stream but rather hides in those areas... making an immune response difficult? (not sure) just stabbing guesses here

In any vent I am now supplementing Creatine for my muscles and drinking large amounts of water to help my kidneys out because they don't like Creatine and definitely are under attack...

I have also stopped easting haven't had a bite in 14 hrs... I will eat but Zero Carbs or sugars nothing to provide energy to this virus, some protein for immune system is necessary but i'm not feeding this lil evil machine in me a single Carb

carbs virus replication This is the "starve a fever" tale... and why it works.

Hopefully last night or tonight will be the worst of it...

But now I see why they have body bags ready, I have a feeling that deaths not attributed to the flu will happen, they are already saying pneumonia and other causes of death are not listed as Flu related like Heart attack.

I am interested in numbers of over the coming months

Heart Attack

Pneumonia

Kidney failure

Instances of Unexplained Sterility

I also am now more inclined to believe than ever this is a sterility mechanism both via disease and vaccination

In most adult males and females the heart or kidneys, these are large organs some muscle wasting might hardly be noticed by most... although me my age might have heart attacks etc...

But the testes or eggs which if invaded might come under attack by the immune system or be damaged over time are far smaller and frailer.

I am not an immunologist but given the nature of the virus and how it seems to attack deep tissues it begins to make a sort of sense to me how the inevitable immune response to this virus could do additional harm, particularly by mandating a vaccine that causes the body to have this reaction even if you don't contract the virus...

Even the world sterility is quite a big word, with sperm counts already 34% of what they were 75 years ago, how much of a decrease in testicular functionality would actually be needed to lower the fertility and birth rate in the western world even more?

Not much is what I think as a very basic guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Sticky you chose cigarettes too, was your thinking the same as mine?

I'm also smoking to halt the spread by having less of the virus available in lungs so i don't infect others.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

You are describing exactly what my research finds is true among MANY people.
The sinus - bridge of the nose/above the eyes - headache - also slight earache/ constant little cough - itchy - and yes gritty eyes - (usually one side more than the other)
Thank you so much for your post - It's important that people see the correlation between what they are describing as flu and what we have been experiencing on a grand scale for sometime now.

Important also to mention the -
White nose syndrome that is killing the bats - this is a fungus that causes respiratory distress / emaciation and death.
Also finding this in birds -

Something else is happening - and we are not being told what that is.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
O.P., I hope you start feeling better soon. How do you know you have the "swine" flu?
I've had the flu once in my life and never want to get it again. I get the flu vaccine EVERY year, and just got the seasonal shot last week. Never any problems.
Get well.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

My body has been cleaned out.
However, my post represents a large percentage of the population.
I see correlations/connections - but it doesn't mean everyone else has to.
I hope you feel better soon.
And - thanks so much for keeping us updated.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have been feeling odd lately myself. Every night for the past two weeks I feel really crumby.. Not SICK, just sore and achy. I kept preparing my sons food for the next day the night before, because I felt crappy and I didn't want to do it the next day while being sick. In the morning, I'm fine.. I mean like nothing was ever wrong with me. My son has been showing signs of allergies.. Watery eyes, clear mucus coming out of his nose, little coughs here and there... No fever, so I figured it was allergies. Now today, it all hit me like a ton of bricks around 4pm.. It got so bad that I had to put my son in his crib and lay down for an hour or so. While I was laying there, I felt like I was going to throw up and I was really sore. You would have thought I was sick for a couple of days the way I looked.. By 6pm, I was fine.. Now, I have a little bit of a raspy throat, but I'm good.. REALLY weird stuff.. I have been telling people that its like the cold that just won't come out!! It literally feels like I am getting 2 hour doses of a cold every day.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
OK I dont know if this is relavent or not but here goes,

My Grandpa suffered from prostrate cancer and finally got his PSI down to 0, he has had no reoccuring symptoms for over a year. He contracted Swine flu, and now 5 months later his prostrate cancer is back. Or at least his PSI has risen back to a point where he has to go back for the shots again.

I have had such a strong hit since last spring that even though people get the flu, there is something different about the immunity to this one, usually you cannot get it again and if you do it is is much less severe, but something tells me the first bout is opening the door to the next one and making people more suseptibale to what ever it is that is supposed to happen in ernest.

This is why I chose this thread to discuss Grandpa. There is more to it I am certain.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

I'm not going to the hospital unless I really need to because i work at home and am no risk of exposure to anyone and don't wish to take any chances on being quarantined nor exposed to garbage drugs I feel might actually do more harm than good, nor risk exposure to other slightly different strains or mrsa or anything else you might get at the hospital...

I know it's h1n1 and I posted article at begging of the thread, there is nothing else going around, the symptoms are correct and by numbers we might be closing 1000 a week in town they are guesstimating 20 to 1 on those having h1n1 vs those showing up to be hospitalized.

It's exactly as this flu works in terms of temperature outside and ability of this flu to spread and this town would appropriately be one of if not the first in nation to see the jump just like like 1918 flu

I would expect the first city we will see over next week or two will be Denver, we are 2nd in altitude to Denver but closer to the Mexican border and had much more traffic here and daily directly from Mexico... i.e far larger amounts of the virus dormant waiting for the levels to be right.

There's nothing else going on at the hospitals, it's definitely h1n1 there are virtually zero reports of any other flu strain at the hospital right now. It's a small community what's going around is whats going around.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

I want to keep people updated because i'm a monster of capacity in terms of ability to fight disease both knowledge wise and and physical capacity.

What happens here is a first glance of what this fall is going to look like for everyone else...

so far it's not that severe although I absolutely see now why this CAN be a very deadly flu, actually kill people, I am learning first on here through myself where it's attacking and how it seems to operate and, it's a dangerous flu for sure...

I want people to know how I handle it to help others dismiss it easier.

This Pandemic in my book is now definitely real and genuinely holds the potential to be serious if it mutates, given incubation time and how it operates... it could seriously mutate and beat the heck of people.

It really is understandable to me what happened in 1918 and even if they are being alarmist, there is good reason to be perhaps.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Okay here is the big question?

Where are you located?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hard to say if there is any connection... to cancer lowered immunity can cause allot of problems.

But your near me correct?

I had it in the spring too, sort of on purpose for immunity reasons

and...

Round 2 is MUCH WORSE

You can get this again and maybe again... the body has a hard time, personal experience, it's worse this time, much rougher...

I think it is not wrong at this time to seriously start examining the 1918 flu and what went on.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by searching4thetruth

I'm not going to the hospital unless I really need to because i work at home and am no risk of exposure to anyone and don't wish to take any chances on being quarantined nor exposed to garbage drugs I feel might actually do more harm than good, nor risk exposure to other slightly different strains or mrsa or anything else you might get at the hospital...

I know it's h1n1 and I posted article at begging of the thread, there is nothing else going around, the symptoms are correct and by numbers we might be closing 1000 a week in town they are guesstimating 20 to 1 on those having h1n1 vs those showing up to be hospitalized.

It's exactly as this flu works in terms of temperature outside and ability of this flu to spread and this town would appropriately be one of if not the first in nation to see the jump just like like 1918 flu

I would expect the first city we will see over next week or two will be Denver, we are 2nd in altitude to Denver but closer to the Mexican border and had much more traffic here and daily directly from Mexico... i.e far larger amounts of the virus dormant waiting for the levels to be right.

There's nothing else going on at the hospitals, it's definitely h1n1 there are virtually zero reports of any other flu strain at the hospital right now. It's a small community what's going around is whats going around.

In my area (Gulf Coast) the swine flu, seasonal flu, and a stomach virus all started spreading quickly at all of our districts primary, middle, and high schools in August. Those w/ flu like symptoms were/are required to stay home and get cleared by a Dr. before they can return to school.
The flu reports are reported online for the whole school district, actual numbers of those home because of the symptoms of flu and those who were cleared and returned to school. Most of the flu's were/are the swine flu. The average "out" time from school is 3 days. Not severe at all. Our temp is very hot/humid, and we haven't received a cool front yet. The amount of school children getting sick has dropped a good bit in the last 2 weeks or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join