It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Strikes, Observations On The Front

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
News headlines today around town Swine Flu

Health care workers say the flu season has begun early in Flagstaff, with hundreds of people reporting flu-like symptoms since the start of school in mid-August rather than beginning in late fall or early winter. Swine flu, or H1N1, is the most common flu circulating because the seasonal flu has not yet started, according to the Coconino County Health Department. Normally, there would be hardly any flu cases in the county during the first month of school. But recent data shows a steep climb starting the week of Aug. 22, with more than 35 influenza cases confirmed last week alone One clinic that had five to 10 patients a week with flu-like symptoms a few weeks ago is now reporting 25 arriving weekly. And for every confirmed case of flu, an estimated 20 more are not documented, said Trish Lees, spokeswoman for the Coconino County Health Department.

So it begins?

I got the Swine flu for the first time after the initial out break while in Phx Az

It was not Severe rather annoying, inevitably it settled in my stomach where it lasted for several weeks, not severe, just there...

I now have it for the Second time

Less severe but... I just have to post this... The Symptoms are like no flu I have ever had, muscle disorder like a tension, it's hard to explain... minor sore throat this time, very low coughing...

It's not like a Flu, that's all i can say, no fever...

News reports it's not serious

BUT

5 DEATHS AT FMC Flagstaff Medical Center is reporting five deaths related to any kind of flu since June from patients coming in from all locations, while the county health department is reporting one H1N1-specific death in Coconino County. Statewide, there have been 22 deaths reported due to H1N1, and 297 hospitalized. The dead, on average, have been 38 to 40 years old statewide. Reporting is sometimes tricky, as a person might contract the flu but be recorded as dying of the pneumonia caused by it.

For starters i'm 39

there is something wrong about this flu, it's not like a normal Flu it's very low grade some people might never notice it...

There are a wide variety of disease that don't like to trigger the immune system, that get in and survive for along time doing damage...

I think this was released for purposes of sterilization, the vaccine is probably meant to exacerbate the situation.

For Those Reading

I think when you see Flu around you should maybe take these precautions... I don't think you are supposed to get sick from this Flu, I think it's meant to spread and infect and linger for purposes of sterilization, it's the only conclusion i can draw at this point and time, it's NOT a killer Flu and they made a big deal about it.

1: If you get this even if you don't get sick, don't go about your business and "push through"

Treat it... INDUCE FEVER

Your body isn't going to have a serious reaction to this Flu, you don't want to let it linger and do whatever it is it's supposed to do to you be I right or wrong in my assumption...

You want dry sauna, super heat the body or to pile up under a half dozen blankets and sweat your butt off... seriously KILL IT, your body won't

Large amount of Caffeine and Hot Green or Black tea and 4-6 hr runs at night where you deeply sweat and raise your body temp to 102 103 so the virus dies quickly

2: Large doses of Natural solutions (no aspirin let the fever rise) Vitamin D3 Large doses 5x minimum, also be sure to get sunlight, heavy doses of Vitamin C and Hydrate, Hydrate Hydrate...

3: Exercise boost your immune system keep your CIRCULATION up so the virus can't hide in areas of your body with weak circulation where your immune system would of course be less effective, for men this will also raise your Testosterone levels...

4: Sleep, add 3 hrs on

5: Eat Well and healthy nothing that supresses the immune system..chicken soup, fresh veggies

Basically all of the above

TREAT IT LIKE YOU HAVE A SEVERE FLU EVEN IF YOU BASICALLY FEEL OKAY

Now for the Men

As above Green Tea or black, 37% boost in testosterone

Exercise also a large boost in Testosterone, CARDIO not Weight Training Corisol production will weaken your immune system, over training with weights will release allot of Cortisol and suppress your immune system giving you even less a reaction to this Flu

Additional

High Doses of Vitamin E, Zinc and Magnesium

and Trans -Resveritrol

Not huge doses on the calcium and Magnesium it could be unhealthy

why? This is all about boosting Testosterone in order to keep sperm production high, you want to keep your testes healthy through this flu until it's gone...

I'm being totally serious

IF I am wrong, the worst that will happen is you take a couple of days off rest and make your girlfriend or wife very happy with you for a few days after...

Also

I would also like to add... There is odd military presence, I have seen some strangeness, govt vehicles in out roads through woods... (could be Dea or just agents looking for poachers this time of year) but all new trucks, surly looking men) and I have noticed small numbers of Armed troops 2-3 here or there...also could just be nothing, not being alarmist, automatic weapons in a hippy town looks weird though.

I don't jump to conclusions, could be very simple stuff... but still it bears mentioning I think given the timing of Swine Flu Outbreak at the moment

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I like what you are saying here, intuition says you are quite correct.

I also just had a flu (Milwaukee), my treatment was sweatpants and a sweatshirt, mostly liquid foods, and my daily regiment of 1500mg of Vit. C, 500 mg Vit. E, a multi-vit, 32-oz of apple juice, and lots of cigarettes.

I feel great now. I just wish the rest of the family didn't start showing symptoms a few days ago. (Almost exactly 5 days after the height of my symptoms)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Yeah mainly aside form being all excited that swine flu is running rampant here lol, I actually have my first real and true concern about this virus...

It's not serious, and as strange as that may sound I think that makes it 10x more serious.

A terrible disease that i get that comes and makes me sick doesn't worry me, I know my body is fighting it...

A disease that comes and does hardly anything... That's a disease that has fooled my immune system and that is sitting there doing harm.

Many germs can do this Strep is notorious for going to the heart and messing you up over long periods of time unbeknown to you, as an example.

And all the crazy environmental talk and depopulation stuff and that relation to the Pandemic back in the day...

It makes me wonder ... What if this flu hides and mutates until it becomes lethal? You get it and it lingers and adapts then bam!

Any disease that lingers and hides from the immune system is a cancer causer over time...

Sterility, Heart Damage, Brain Damage Liver and Kidney Damage are all possible from many diseases that linger

So

The flu is doing almost nothing?

That scares me a bit...

I say in all seriousness... if your reading this, and feel under the weather, treat it like Serious Flu, don't be fooled, kick it out fast and hard.

Sane advice anytime your sick really

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thanks for all the info . Im saving this and printing it to pass out to everyone I know. Strange symptoms....I guess when it is man made you will have mistakes...could get bad

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Maybe... but by numbers this is IT here, people are getting it really fast... spreading quick as heck and... No One is really sick at all, it seems a small percentage have a bad reaction and almost everyone barely gets sick at all and it Swine Flu

This was the prediction Lucky us...woo hoo, we are getting it rampant fast and early, just like the 1918 Flu started in spring, break loose early in fall... just like they said as soon as it got cold enough

and we hit 27F at night in August some days... when it began, exactly as predicted...

Except...

It's weird

Strange weird and not making 99% of people very sick at all, not even like an ordinary Bum of a flu.

Highly suspicious

I partially picked this place because I know it's a great place to ride out any global storm or Nation wide nonsense...

And maybe initial outbreak, early here, mutation hasn't happened and this Will get bad... for others as it mutates while it spreads...

But I think we are front line for the outbreak because of temperature drop... we are in the south but at 7000 feet, we sometimes have held national record temp lows for the continental USA... so we are First or right up there...

And it's nothing

and I just find that given this whole spiel about Pandemic, very creepy

Like I said maybe we are lucky here, first non mutated round, free inoculation

Or maybe there is a more sinister reason for why it doesn't do squat as even an ordinary flu goes

I don't know honestly

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is a very interesting idea you pose and now my mind is going crazy thinking Mmmm....yeah.

I read Dr. Henry Niman on recombinomics alot and he was on Jeff Rense talking about the lack of fever that 10 - 40% of these cases are presenting. Fever outside of body aches is the main component that people look for in flu seasonal or otherwise so many of these cases at least where I live are not being reported or they are being ignored because of lack of fever.

But even when I initially heard about the lack of fever, it just didn't make sense to me even then. When a virus enters your body, your body goes on attack to kill that foriegn entity hence fever. So if some of these cases are truely H1N1 and without fever does this mean the persons body without fever is recognizing the virus and doesn't see it as a threat or does this virus have a protein component that inhibits the body from amping up the temp to kill it so it can embed into the persons system and wait to do further damage down the line like steriliztion?

Plausible with the way we know bioweapons can be engineered.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

Thanks for comments, I hadn't even known that the swine flu was know to not produce a Fever until you posted that.

I haven't even followed or researched it very much because honestly the whole thing was very speculative and not present in the population or spreading in a visible way until now where I could observe it.

But goes off as soon as the temperature drops, just as predicted... and it seems you will all get to see it!

Makes me wonder since the temp drops here faster than anywhere in the south along Mexico... if now that the whole Town will have gotten swine flu Before the Vaccine if they will want us to take it anyway?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'd like to have a clinical explanation of how, if this virus hasn't mutated, you could have it for the second time... yet a vaccine made of a weakened form of the virus is supposedly effective in preventing it? That makes no sense at all. Even if all of the more sinister theories surrounding this virus are untrue, there's clearly a lot about H1N1 that we are not being told, particularly why they are talking about it and tackling it in a manner suggestive of it being far, far worse than any of the cases so-far indicate it being.

On the testosterone issue:

Men, look for a supplement called "ZMA" it's relatively cheap and it is a scientiffically and clinically proven ratio of Zinc, Magnesium, and vitamin B-6 which maximizes testosterone production. I've been taking it for about 9 months now and can tell you you will feel like a beast in the weight room (and in the bedroom) and will experience the most restfull sleep you've ever had in your life.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think you offer some sound advice, i cant be sure but i may of had it possibly caught it at the hospital as i was visiting there and there were a couple of patients wearing masks just roaming around. I had bouts of fever and the chills, was lethargic and some back pain and just a slight cough. If the fever persisted (it did for about 5 days) i was going to go to a Dr, but i recovered it still didnt seem to serious not to me anyway and only would of gone to the Dr to appease the wife. I treated myself with a few of the things you mentioned and vodka, but i dont think the vodka helped much.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Yeah this is DEFINITELY the 2nd time I have had it, I was out over the weekend in Phx the week of the first outbreak partying at a particular place and there were Mexican staff workers who went back and forth over the border and allot of the patrons were well off and Mexicans were among them from Mexico city and I got sick... with proper symptoms...

And now, and this is News article there is a very fast spread going on and I have the exact same symptoms and it's (h1n1) the only thing going around...

It's recognizable, it's a weird germ it doesn't have symptoms like any other flu I have ever had, thankfully not too debilitating other than these very odd muscle aches... almost like right under the skin... like I said it's hard to even explain because nothing feels like this, I don't have a word for it, like Muscle Tightening...

And yeah... I got it 2x now which is ridiculous for a flu... maybe... 6 months apart? different parts of the state, chance to mutate... in any event it isn't as bad as the first time...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

4-6 hr runs at night

Was this a typo? Do you mean physically running? That is quite a long run if so... I run all the time and could not do this frequently (it is longer than the time I can run a marathon...).

But, I think there is benefit in trying to "burn things away" I always feel better after a run when I am sick.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by catlantis

4-6 hr runs at night

Was this a typo? Do you mean physically running? That is quite a long run if so... I run all the time and could not do this frequently (it is longer than the time I can run a marathon...).

But, I think there is benefit in trying to "burn things away" I always feel better after a run when I am sick.

LOL! I just realized that when I initially read the OP I saw that statement and assumed it was in reference to diarh... diaree... the squirts. Now that I think about it, I'm guessing it means 4-6 hour stretches of time spent wrapped up in heavy blankets, sweating.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've posted this before on other flu threads.
I believe that this is not new and it is not a flu.
These symptoms have been steadily building in
people for the last 2 years - as my research shows.

This in my opinion has been a slow and steady
breaking down of our immune system - via ?.
The respiratory issues started long ago -

This "flu" comes onto many as an allergy would.
Itchy watery eyes - sneezing - itchy sore throat - sore neck and headaches -
trouble breathing - unrealistic heavy mucus that presents itself as
clear allergy like mucus. It doesn't completely go away. There is many times a chronic sinus problem once it has entered the body.

The body appears to hold onto whatever it was that was first introduced to it.
It just lies dormant to some degree and pops back up.

This appears to me as an allergic reaction to something that our bodies are being subjected to. The body is responding like it would to mold/fungus/chemical/toxin
or something of that nature.

The cough rarely goes completely away.
I know people who have had this cough for 2 or more years.
They are not smokers -
I do not believe this is a flu... and I do not believe it just "happened"

[edit on 25-9-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Interesting. I've actually found myself suffering essentially what you described since around the middle of Spring. My eyes constantly feel like they have grit in them, I have a perpetually runny nose, my sinuses hurt, especially my forehead right bove the bridge of my nose, I have a persistant light cough, and the worst of it, I have general aches and pains and probably half of the week my neck and nodes ache. Plus, I've suffered from an almost constant headache all summer, never really going completely away, only varrying in severity. I've written most of it off as allergies, even though no allergy medicine has seemed to help. The rest I've written off as a combination of stress and a side-effect of "self medicating."

I can't believe that after all I've read on ATS about this "H1N1" I never once before just now thought I might have had it or any variant of it. The itchy eyes, sore neck, and HEADACHE were what caught my eye in your post. I had no idea other people had been experiencing these symptoms and I also never knew before this thread in general that H1N1 was often seen without producing a fever. The fact that I haven't had any instances of fever was really the #1 reason I never thought I might have had it.

Not sure how I feel about this now.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
you might want refer to this video to find out exactly whether you have swine, rat or a bird flu www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Universities start up on Monday (Fall term sessions) and campus is hopping busy right now! I've just received a flyer on my door describing steps to take for flu season... aside from the obvious steps, there is NO recommendation for the swine flu vaccine and it seems that the option is NOT on the table via campus docs. and says to consult your private physician if you are concerned or if you want it, however, the seasonal flu vaccine IS recommended and free to all on campus.

It also mentions considering moving into an isolation center if you are sick (and you have roommates) but otherwise, just stay home.

I don't know what to make of this, given all the dire warnings to GET the shot... is the university/city just not worried about swine flu, or is it something else? It's all quite interesting given the state of media warnings regarding flu hitting school's and campuses hard... things that make you go hmmmm...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by catlantis

LOL sorry

I didn't phrase that to be remotely understandable

by 4-6 hr runs, I was meaning UNDER THE BLANKETS!!! Somehow that got lost and didn't get typed in.

Yeah, I was basically Trying and failing to say 4-6 hrs a night under 3-4 blankets to raise your body temperature and seat good and hard.

I always recommend doing a dry sauna but many people don't have access nor is a Gym where you want to be in the middle of a swine flu pandemic if numbers are rising fast like they are here.

Under the blanket lol, super heat, induce fever if your body isn't doing it naturally, seat it out, don't let it linger.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

You should read my thread on Overall Toxicity of you have time.

I agree with you and have had the same issues and dealt with them entirely, you have to purge really hard, it's not a disease it's no one thing it's just way to many combination's of chemicals in water and food ineteracting and yeah... it's a problem.

Black old is also rampant around the USA and few people would even know... there are allot of factors involved.

But I successfully eliminated all symptoms...

This

Is a germ it spreads it's going in exactly the manner of the 1918 Flu... That doesn't mean it will be as serious in death toll in a modern world, but it is a very different kind of flu in how it works...

It just shouldn't be ignored... I think can be a true pandemic because of the way it just hangs in there very lightly almost non symptomatic, it has allot of time to mutate in the body, it could become a deadly flu imho

If you get it now

seriously kill it while it's weak and hasn't mutated don't ignore it because you feel sort of okay and let it change inside you then pass it on.

Even if my slightly paranoid Sterilization theory is wrong, which it very well could be... You don't want a germ lingering.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

So much for shots... my town is already at a probable 500 cases a week this week...

Here, this is NOW, not Oct, Nov because of fast temperature drop.

I actually consider myself lucky, this is like, golden, to get it a 2nd run i'll be heavily immunized if it mutates and not with the crap Vaccine

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Mmm...I just had something similar to what you are talking about. Mine started over a week ago, and was marked by extreme fatigue. I was tired and achy all over for about 5 days. Then I got a sore throat. I woke up that morning having a feeling of diaria. When I woke up I was laying on my stomach and it felt like all the blood in my body had liquidated and was settling in to gravity. It took a few moments for blood to begin circulating correctly. Anyhow...no fever, 3 days of sore throat...no headache...and a dry cough that just broke today into more of a flem type of cough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join