It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Lurking for years but I am comming out the toolshed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I would like to say a Great "Thanks" to all of you that have been preparing me for the possible future events. Most post that I have learned to sift through have been about "spot on".

I am in the States
29 yo Male
and I have just taken the "FIRST" flu shot.... I know death is'a coming knocking. I received the First Injection on Wednesday the 23 of Sep 2009. I will be contacted when the 2nd shot will be administered.

My profession is in the "Forestry and Wildlife" field. So the shots are mandatory. Although I have overheard of a shot mentioned as the "B" shot I have nothing to base this off of, but I know that the "B" shot will be the one administered to the public whom resist the one now being given.

My experiance was what you would expect a clean environment a Joyful Injector of the Virus, A Witness, then a fax to my MD. and one to god knows where. I did receive a bit of paperwork which I asked If I should carry with me and the witness looked at me like "why the heck would you need to do such?" Kind of uneasy Mates!

Growing up in the back woods, most of the time we were only worried about diamondbacks and the occasional brown recluse, which I killed one "IN" my bedroom not 48 hours ago. Being that it is so dry insects are venturing further into my home.

I would like to keep this thread going to give people a heads up on my "Flu" shots and my own medicinal treatments.

A daily dose of the following before the shots and after.
1. Vitamin C, from pine needles as a hot tea, also with this in the brew
2. Cone Flower also called Echinacea

3 Sublingual B-12 and B complex.
4. Cyan Fruit
5. Cinnamon
6. probiotics acidophilus

7. Cat's Claw
8. Blue and Green Algae (from Japan)

9. Garlic, also helps to keep the little blood suckes away.

thats about it, I'm hoping that this giant immune booster might give me a bit of help. All I can do is hope.

Greetings all.

Reno

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I am not sure that main danger is infection by the virus - but rather either damage to your immune system, or damage to other systems, mainly the nervous system through administering mercury and other nasty crap.

I am not sure what kind of coercion they put you under to take the shot - but putting a needle into your arm is an act of violence - you must have some recourse? Delay, delay delay?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS..

Good luck sir. I will think good thoughts for you.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by sticky]

*too much ramble (removed)

[edit on 25-9-2009 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RenoKnows

Welcome to ATS Reno, you sound like a very health conscious kind of person, that is in stark contrast to myself, I tend to imbibe, smoke (trying to quit, yep, got a thread going on it) and don't exercise enough, I do take vitamins and drink green tea.

So you already have taken the shot? No flu like symptoms after? I am not afraid of taking the shot myself, I read up on flu history and the potential with swine and future flus, I think the shot sounds much less dangerous.

I used to say I would not take another flu shot, because I got one that made me so sick, like it gave me the flu instead of keeping it at bay, but, I think it is time to do it again. I have a lung condition and I don't think adding flu or pneumonia to the list would be a good idea.

Well again, welcome to ATS, enjoy your time here!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
hi good luck with that keep us posted

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Its 11:37 am -5:00gmt. 9-25-09 No flu like symptoms as of yet, Although the day I received the injection. I felt like I had the entire week of the flu in about 5 hours.

My plea to all of ATS if you are going to "Have" to take this shot. Please start getting your health strong, I might just survive this. I have no way of stating that of saying that this even could be an "LD.50" If so I hope to be the 50% that that live.

It sounds like volunteering for the shot allots you for lets say an "LD.50" versus an Murder / Death / Kill latter. I am not in any way pushing getting this . In 2006 I cash my chips in and was going to leave the country. But all plans have their faults.

Update's will continue, personally my body does fight a great deal of crap, and I might get sick once every 5-7 years. The confidence that is had in my body is the only reason I didn't even act like I would fight the flu shot.

I just laugh it off, but I consider the "Flu Shot" as "Russian Roulette." no disgrace intended to anyone.

Reno

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
im also pretty new here

so from one newbie to the other "HI"

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RenoKnows

Hey thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

join