It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Swine Flu vaccine approved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
We knew it would but here it comes.... a vaccine rushed through and given out to all... EU regulators have given it the green light....

It's being reported on skynews but so far has not been updated on their website.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You're right, we did know it would come eventually. But it's not mandatory so who cares. If you don't want it, don't get it. I'm sure there will be some problems as there are with alot of new vaccines, but I don't think it will be that bad.

I'm still not getting it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
this swine flu is overrated....it was in 1918 when we had the spanish flu which did kill a lot of ppl but correct if i am wrong but those that did survive it had either immunity ot developed an immunity. It was caused by an unusually virulent and deadly influenza A virus strain of subtype H1N1. This same strain that killed way back is one we face today and wouldnt the immunity be passed on down through the generations? So it may not be as virlulent in Europe though i cant say about other parts of the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I work at a university & have a health condition, so am probably 'at risk' from swine flue.

But there is NO way on earth i'm having the vaccine if i can get away woth it !

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
BBC have a report up
news.bbc.co.uk...

Yeah

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm going to take the vaccine when I can, and keep you lot updated on what happens. We need some people with first hand experience to warn and prepare everyone else.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For those of you that are considering takeing the vaccine. I respect your choice. But please research it first and dont just go from the nonsense leaflet there giving out.

Look at the 1976 swine flu info and tkae a look at www.theflucase.com.

Also Van have some awesome info on vaccines in general. If you check out the thread for the UK Rally on 3rd of Oct on the above site there is a link to there facebook page and website.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Currently I have no plans to take it - nor for my family.

I remember a few people who took a 'flu shot' at an office I used to work in all got ill (and seem to always get the flu now!).... those that did not were fine.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I was watching my local news and they had a story regarding the Swine flu vaccines. In Oxfordshire they are looking for parents to volunteer their children to test out the 2 vaccines, to see which one has the least side effects.
Many of the parents couldn't wait to get the kids sleeves rolled up.
I can't believe parents were wanting to put their kids up for this experiment.

I don't really believe anything sinister is going on, but the ignorance of the parents regarding vaccines is worrying.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I was watching my local news and they had a story regarding the Swine flu vaccines. In Oxfordshire they are looking for parents to volunteer their children to test out the 2 vaccines, to see which one has the least side effects.
Many of the parents couldn't wait to get the kids sleeves rolled up.
I can't believe parents were wanting to put their kids up for this experiment.

I don't really believe anything sinister is going on, but the ignorance of the parents regarding vaccines is worrying.

Indeed, you would think they would at least do there research first.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Bad news for the swine flu vaccine:

Mercury limits suspended for H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine to improve access

Secretary of Health Mary Selecky is temporarily suspending Washingtons limit on the amount of mercury (thimerosal) allowed in H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine given to pregnant women and children under three.

It's appalling...not that I was going to take the vaccine anyways, but this is the nail in the coffin...and should be for everyone.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Bad news for the swine flu vaccine:

Mercury limits suspended for H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine to improve access

Secretary of Health Mary Selecky is temporarily suspending Washingtons limit on the amount of mercury (thimerosal) allowed in H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine given to pregnant women and children under three.

It's appalling...not that I was going to take the vaccine anyways, but this is the nail in the coffin...and should be for everyone.

Not good, not good at all =C

top topics

join