It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pittsburgh Police Have No Class

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
When I say that the Pittsburgh Police have no class, I'm referring to this video.

Compare this video to the march by conservatives on DC a few weeks ago. This is what happens when people protest against the status quo.

The police are out in force. They deny the permits to legally march in OUR streets.

When people decide to march without a PERMIT and exercise their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS, the police crack heads. It's that simple.

People will say that the police are doing their job by protecting world leaders. The fact is that it would be an "embarrassment" to the city of Pittsburgh if people were allowed to get within shouting range of the global elite.

Across the world, the global elite have sent a BRUTAL message to people that if they protest they will face severe consequences.

Prague:

Seattle:

Genoa:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by milesp

You know, I remember being a kid and sitting down playing this game, its crazy how real this is becoming, only thing is theres no three people to fix it is there?

You know what is rather strange is that theres three characters in this game, there is something that I believe is related to world events that has 3 things involved....

[edit on 25-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I am of the mindset that we should really stop calling them by their old title of Police Officers, and start calling them by what they have become; Corporate Enforcement Officers.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Curious how the cops in the video attack that one guy for taking a photograph. I think the cop hits the camera with his baton. What a bunch of douche bags.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The problem is, at every protest you will always get a a very small % of activists who want to cause trouble. The police then treat everyone who attends the protest as a potential anarchist. When many peaceful protestors become angry at this police treatment, tensions rise on both sides.

I was at the G20 in London. I am a very placid person, hate violence and rarely get angry.However, after 7 hours of being kettled by thugish police i was raging by the end of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It's obvious that they have officially declared peaceful protest to
be illegal activity. They have taken away our GOD GIVEN rights.
So , I guess this makes them more powerful than God?
"Houston, we have a problem"
Don't waste your time, health or money trying to stop these
people. You will only be ground beneath their wheels. When
we have critical mass it's over for them. We will stop feeding
them, serving them, paying them, protecting them. When they
are naked beggars in the street we will have justice, not until.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
you need a PERMIT to protest. basically this means that if the local government doesn't want your group to have a protest, you will get hassled. that is garbage.

new topics

top topics

join