It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

decline in world population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yea i got off topic but their is a baby boom here in inflation land...i mean Saskatchewan.

www.cbc.ca...

A baby boom is underway in Regina, and it shows no sign of slowing.

According to the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region, there were 342 babies were born at Regina General Hospital in August and 338 in July — five-year records for both months.

Although officials have examined many possible factors, such as this past winter's frigid temperatures, there's no obvious explanation, according to Sharon Garrett, executive director of women's and children's health with the health region.

It appears to be more than a blip, she said.

Read more: www.cbc.ca...#ixzz0pO4SIrZX

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
wow, this is weird that it seems to be going both ways..... SOOOO many weird deaths, but at the same time whacked out amount of births into a crap a$$ economy etc....

Weird....
Mabey it should say more like.... "population major shuffling" or something, because the amount of weird deaths is freaky too.....

Mabey they are all reincarnating to be here for whatever the heck it is that's going on....

and on another note, anyone notice rapid ANTI aging in themselves and a few odd others here and there???

I was allways young looking for my age, but in the last few weeks my skin whent from normal to almost airbrushed/fake/plastic looking.... feel like I am getting younger and younger instead of older...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
the amount of deaths of people close to me in 2011of people 30ish and under,with exception of two over 40 and a bunch in their very early 20's, this year is seriously tragic compared to when I thought it was so bad when I started this thread... there is practically one or more, (the other day three) a day on my facebook latley... murders, OD'S, car accidents,and heart attacks in the young and healthy.... I am kinda stunned and shocked and feeling lost.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If you mean in the US, the population of longtime people-have parents, grandparents,great grandparents- born here, the population is on a decline.

Immigration migrations bring in more people, causing for their population to go up as well as with them having children.

Other than that and in some places around the world, population is rising. We're nearing 7billion, which will grow at an exponential rate from the years following and beyond.

Interesting read about Canada's happening in this post.
edit on 17-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: added sentence

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

yeas, definatly surrounded by more and more new people, and less and less familiar ones....

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I haven't had the net for quite a while, so maybe this has still been going on.... but since I got the net back, around 2 weeks now, AGAIN, in this very small town there have been around 10 deaths in people in their very ealry to late 20's plus about 6 older people.... for such a small town, and with all the other craziness and quakes and storms, it feels like one of these whacked out ramped up times again.... like something seriously screwy is going on...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Maybe people left your area due to economic decline. The world population is still rising, the rate it is rising has slowed in the countries trying to stabilize population growth. There is no indication population is declining.

World population has more than doubled in my lifetime. Which means the 2 to 3 million years man has walked earth accumulated a world population that has been more than doubled in the last 4 decades alone. At birth (mine) world population was about 3 billion, nearly 7 now.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by mellisamouse

Maybe people left your area due to economic decline. The world population is still rising, the rate it is rising has slowed in the countries trying to stabilize population growth. There is no indication population is declining.

Again... people haven't been moving away.... They have been YOUNG people, DYING.... in freak accidents.... No natural disasters in this area, but the death toll would sure make you think there was... :S

Also, how do we know their stats are true, or accurate???
edit on 16-4-2012 by mellisamouse because: added a sentence

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Another today, 23 years old.... a death or 2 a day.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't care what the surveys say, at this point it is nuts for such a small town...

A whole bunch around christmas, all under 40, and 5 days in a row, 5 deaths, only one over 40...

I am getting creeped to the max.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join