It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

decline in world population

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
With over 100 feakishly young and totally unrelated deaths, plus the baby bommers, and then the average amount of seniors in just MY town, it has turned into a ghost town here.

Plus the celebrity deaths, who weren't all up there seniors..

Plus the thousands of towns globally experiencing the same thing as in MY town, I just don't believe they are telling us the truth about the world population.....

I think that it is wayyy down, and they are hiding it....

How can 700 people be a pandemeck unless the population is way down?

Has anyone in cities noticed less crowding as well??

Your thoughts???

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
one more, I just logged onto facebook for a second, a friends 6 year old......

this is so sad.....

does anyone else feel somewhat "Left behind" at this point?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Just curious why this is in skunk works.....

Seriously, these are REAL deaths, we have had over 100 shocking deaths that are the kind we usually only see once every 10 years or so in this town, and the same thing is going on everywhere.....

Skunk works?????

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
where exactly is your town?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Hmm, I've noticed that a stack of celebrities have died recently; and, I live in a city, when I'm walking to and from College/my Nan's/etc, I'm often walking on my own, a couple of cars drive by, and there's no one to be seen either behind me or ahead of me. This doesn't happen all of the time but it does happen. You may be touching on something here, but death is a regular occurance and you don't really notice it until it's someone you actually 'know'; such as celebrities/friends/family etc. It is a bit weird to say the least at times.

Ramadwarf on the lonely road

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

Yeah, being in a small town, where we all know each other we notice every death. I have been here since kindergarden......this is like 100 more "accidental" deaths in one year, than in the last century, LITTERALLY....... scary stuff.....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Up in northern BC, canada.....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
it seems like theres more and more people in my city everyday, then again our population is over a million....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
When you stay stacks of celebrity deaths most have been either cancer or drug related and they have all been at the tail end of their 40`s. I dont think there is a decline in population but the exact opposite people are breeding like rabbits

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

the tail end of their 40's is young....this is not a regular year.....come on!

here the average is......I can't eevn type it...too young....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It is haard to believe things you are told.
Who are to say that the population numbers are true ?

This is like the truman show with Jim Carry.
They can tell us we are now 7 billion people on earth, wihle the true number could very well be 4 or 5 billion and declining as the De-Population plan goes forth.

Let us see after this Bio/Baxter Flu how many have been killed, I mean died of the flu.(and not the vaccine or cytokin storm following the vaccines, which ofcourse will be reported as pnuemonia deaths.)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yeah, the weird part in this town, is no one has died of the flu, or natural causes...they have been weird things like drownings, getting hit by cars, car accidents, kids dying in their sleep for no known reason....... there is not one person I know (who is left) who is not missing a huge chunk of their life right now from at least ONE person close to them vanished, but some are like 10 or more VERY close family members etc......our reserve has been hit the hardest......no illnesses or flus though, just plain twighlight zone... I think a lot of people like me are still in complete denial of this reality, still in shock, not even started the mourning proccess yet, becauseit just one shock after the next.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
People are moving to the cities (especially to the coastal cities in the US). All the places I've lived are growing quickly; huge urban sprawl everywhere, new high rises going up all the time. Most people prefer the convenience and variety of services offered in cities to the simpler life in smaller towns.

This has been going on for something like a hundred years. The rural life is dying, and cities have become home to about 50% of mankind, as opposed to just 13 percent in 1900.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I read somewhere not that long ago that at the current birth rate, the global population will have peaked and will be in decline by 2030-2040. I cannot for the life of me remember where though.

Census Bureau Forecasts U.S. Population Decline

The size of the U.S. population will most likely peak at 302 million over the next 50 years and then shrink to about 292 million by the year 2080, the U.S. Bureau of the Census predicted last week.

The projections were the first by the bureau since the pre-World War II era to show either a leveling or a decline in the size of the future American population, an official said.

Source

POLICY RESPONSES TO POPULATION AGEING
AND POPULATION DECLINE IN FRANCE

In the very long run, beyond the next fifty years, the concern is total population decline. The
relevant framework of analysis for that concern is population dynamics and there is no other
meaningful option than an increase in fertility in order to sustain a stationary population. Indeed
the 2050 horizon is acceptable but arbitrary

Source

The prospect of population decline:
environmental relief or economic
threat?

In the longer run, all populations face an unknown future
of low fertility and longer survival, with global population
decline possible before 2100.

Source

[edit on 25-9-2009 by quackers]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Another one this morning, one of my best friends since elementary...his mom, younger than my mom, barley 50.....

This is in no way normal, and none of these people have moved to the city.

these people have all died. Dead.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by platipus

Up in northern BC, canada.....

Canadian huh?

Have you been to Northern Alberta lately the population is booming here. Did you ever think that maybe recession has something to do with the amount of people living in your region of B.C.

Nobody wants stick around in place were the work isn't plentiful. Same thing with seniors it's cheaper to retire in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba verses B.C.

The whole cost of living issue is big with people who can't afford to pay higher than normal taxes.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I repeat, for the third time, this is people DYING, NOT MOVING AWAY.....

DEAD, should I have just titiled it 2-3 funerals a week now?

Not everyone moving. If people just moved away, I wouldn't blink an eye, that is a normal cylce in a small town. I am talking about the 1000% increase in deaths, and the decrease in births, and it is not just in my town.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, seems to be starting up again...... this last week about 5 deaths in our small town, which again is a HUGE amount, and what 3 celebrity deaths this week as well????

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

Saskatchewan is the most expensive s@#$ hole I have ever lived in.

The cost of living in Saskatchewan is absolutely insane...the last place ever to buy a house for real.

I do not know about Alberta but BC, at least Vancouver is way cheaper then Saskatchewan.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Read online last night

that a non-French baby is being born at the rate of one every four minutes or something, in France

big world out there

and certain groups are playing breeding-war

top topics

<<   2 >>

join