It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We live in a fantasy world - Nothing is real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
For years I have mistakenly believed that we lived in a world governed by reality. I have now come to believe that we actually live in a complete fantasy world where nothing that we percieve is actually real. It's not that reality doesn't actually exist it's just that the masses are completely incapable of percieving reality. Therefore reality doesn't exist, because it is only the few that can see the world for what it actually is.

A prison.

What could actually cause such a distortion?

It can only be that the masses are crazy. There all insane. They'll beleive just about any damn thing that the devils want to shove down thier throats. The masters of delusion have deluded the world into non-existance. We live in a damn prison. The only way out is by acsending to heaven.

See ya' there.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
some people still live their lives...only the ones thats into technology and media are out of touch with reality...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Ok, though there is a simplicity underlying what you are saying, this is a rather complicated mind intercourse situation to be realized, though not resolved, for to realize it negates the issue and no resolution is required.

Without getting into it too much at this juncture, suffice it to say that there is truth and illusion to what you are saying.

The problem arises mostly due to the limited mind made relative concept of what is real or illusionary. The reason that both/neither are actually true (btw true is another close ended concept) is because none of these concepts have any real meaning other than the on we have chosen to assign to them.

Again without getting too much in depth of how we become aware of our "reality" post non-dualistic realization ... Even on a mental conceptualized framework you must consider the following: That the is something "real" in an existence through which one realizes that what we perceive as real may in fact be an illusion. Meaning that for you to consider reality/illusion, such as you may think it exists, defines this reality as real.

Like most existential questions when followed through down their respective natural paths, this one implodes upon itself because the mind is not equipped to grasp it. It simply doesn't have the tools to negate itself and take itself out of the equation.

Though if one asks such questions of themselves as the one you put forth in the OP enough times the momentum will eventually liberate.

But to address your above premise ... reality is real enough for you to realize it isn't.

Ultimately, not only are reality and fantasy/illusion not mutually exclusive, but are in fact exactly the same thing.

[edit on 25 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog.

But to address your above premise ... reality is real enough for you to realize it isn't.

Reality is moldable if we want it to be.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
After much consideration... I've come to the personal conclusion... that everything is everything ... and nothing... all at the same time... or never and not at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Reality is moldable if we want it to be.

Mmm, I would say that fantasy/illusion (again to the degree that they actually exist) is moldable, reality isn't. We can either choose to accept it, align ourselves with it, and not resist it, or we can mold our own personal or communal fantasy.

Either way, it will still be what it is no matter how we choose to interact with it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
After much consideration... I've come to the personal conclusion... that everything is everything ... and nothing... all at the same time... or never and not at all.

Soooo true and not true.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

... everything is everything ... and nothing...

"nothing is true, everything is permitted"

edit: Everything is permitted, but everything is not accepted, therefore everything is not permitted.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I've usually associated pain with real and euphoria with unreal.

Part of human expectation I suppose.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
considering that all stimuli are processed in the skull cavity and organized into coherent ideas concepts and thoughts. i will go out on a limb and say everybody is right and wrong. its all relative to perspective and interpretation. there is no way one person can prove that what he or she sees is what another person is seeing. we use rudimentary forms of communication like speech, writing, art even maths and science. but ultimately there is no way to show you my world or show you how i see feel and experience it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

If I am to go by the logic of this Adyashanti character, then the fact that I acknowledge pain as reality and euphoria as not reality is neither right or wrong. In fact, it could be right or wrong. This contradicts the Adyashanti him/her/itself by the very fact that if pain is reality and euphoria is not reality, then therefore pain is real and euphoria is not...

Sure, the possibilities exist, but whatever it is I acknowledge in my perception, it must be so. Sure, I could be fooled, but if that thing that fools me has fooled me for the better, I would be a fool to unfool myself for the worse!

Oh Adyashanti character thing, it is a fun logic you represent.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

when you consider based on your very logic that good and bad are all relative views how do you know what is good or bad in order to make the right choice?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Because I'm honest with myself. I know the difference between right and wrong. I was slapped a few times as a kid, it helps.

There is right and there is wrong. Right can be defined as whatever is good for you and everyone around you, regardless of any negative consequences for yourself.

Wrong can be defined as whatever is bad for you and everyone around you, regardless of any positive consequences for yourself.

What is good for you? Food, water, shelter, security, entertainment, euphoria (not drugs)

What is bad for you? Excess food, excess of drink, homelessness, insecurity, boredom, pain (not drugs)

These are a few examples and they are pretty black and white.

I just noticed that you attributed me with the responsibility of claiming that right and wrong are relative. No, If you read, I attribute that logic to Adyashanti. I am the one who who used Adyashanti's logic to disprove his own logic. Sorry, I didn't realize at first that you didn't understand the post.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you want to see REAL reality, then clinically DIE and come back to life after several minutes...you'll never see things the same afterwards.

Actually have your life FLASH before your eyes, and be witness to everything you have ever done and said, and then know it was for naught...Now that is an epiphany!

The DAILY grind, and paradigmatic beliefs of the multitude, are so off base, and out of whack with true reality, it is actually makes you sick and stifles life.

The minds of most have been completely deluded and perverted by regional socialization, education, government and organized religion. Basically, people have become trained chimps that'll jump through hoops when told to do so.
They do it for rewards...cash, food, toys, trinkets, love, sex!

Very very few are free thinkers, who act and live outside of the readily accepted social network or program.

Humans have been brainwashed. They are not free souls. The are caged and trained animals.

Just try to step out of the cage, and do what you want, and you will be told;
"You can't do that! " "What about your responsibilities?" The chain will be tightened around your neck every time.

I have made many enemies, because I refuse to be trapped or caged any longer. I am accused of being a radical,who is out of touch, out of step, and
just plain nuts.

I think that the world wide population has become so lost in a parallel universe of Non Reality, it will never be able to save itself...

They truly do live in a Fantasy World.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
how do you know what is good or bad in order to make the right choice?

Firstly, there is no good and bad. There is merely good and the absence of good just as darkness is the absence of light. Which is why we don't call every bug that doesn't have a light on it's tail a "Darkness bug". What you perceive as cold is merely the absence of heat.

Light, heat, good. All of these are forms of energy. Bad, cold, and dark are words we use to describe a lack of this energy. If there is energy it must have a source. What is the source of this energy? Is the Universe the source, or does the Big Bang simply reflect a release of energy from the source?

I think that the reality is that what we perceive to be real is merely a reflection of what happens in the true reality, or it's just one spectrum of what actually is.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
... there is no way one person can prove that what he or she sees is what another person is seeing.

Good point.

How could one person ever convince another person that they each live in a different reality and both realities are true, and yet the other reality is actually the false reality.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

... everything is everything ... and nothing...

"nothing is true, everything is permitted"

edit: Everything is permitted, but everything is not accepted, therefore everything is not permitted.

I'm not accepting that. Not today. Maybe tomorrow.

Good point. How could one person ever convince another person that they each live in a different reality and both realities are true, and yet the other reality is actually the false reality.

Proves. Little shifts made by yourself on the other person "reality", if her/his reality involves you, of course. Not too hard to do if you have the knowledge. First time I heard about meta paradigms i didn't believe a sh*t, and that changed out of the sudden. Can you realize how? I know that you know.

Anyway, the sad thing is not everyone having the sensibility to realize about those changes and maybe will never realize them even if they're elephant sized. It's all in their minds and if they're open enough to accept that their reality isn't anything but a lot of realities mixed together, nothing to do with the linear reality that's supposedly "real".

Mine was, and my beliefs about multiple realities/truths and not in the single one we read on tabloids and such haven't changed a bit, the opposite indeed, even when my first meeting with this system was long time ago.

Believe in nothing, believe in everything. Possibilities are in every place. Work hard and make your reality, real. Not only for you but for all who is on your meta paradigm.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Caggy]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It is the programming of the Mind that keep you in the physical body, yet this also is true for the astral body, as the astral body is not the Soul or your True Self any more than your physical body. Though, nevertheless, you are still spiritual beings trapped currently in physical bodies because of this Programming of the Mind.

With what I say, there will always be someone who agrees and some who don't, it is impossible to speak in a way that all will accept and understand simply because of the difference between peoples level of self-realization and personal beliefs and so on. For me it doesn't matter if you dislike what I say, or the way I say it, you are entitled to feel or believe anything you want in regards of me and my claims.

Good and evil exists all over the physical realm, I do not mean that is is simply something that exist here on Earth or in the Human race. In fact it does exist on many levels, what I am referring to is higher spiritual planes of existence where it can not exist due to the specific vibrational levels, or frequencies if you want, that these planes exist within.

The most important thing you can ever study is Yourself, and the best person to ever listen to is You, and more people should spend more time on both those things.

You can listen to me and make what you want of what I say, but truly listen to yourself instead of anyone else to find the real answers.

Good and evil is an illusion of the lower astral realms, as the whole physical world and lower realms are illusions as well created around us to keep us here. Yet, you can say they are real, as they do exist even though in their illusional form. In a sense the same way as a fantasy, where you make up something in your mind that do not exist, yet at the same time it does exist since you just made it up and got it in your mind, in the form of said fantasy.

Here, we are part of someone elses fantasy however. We all also contribute to it ourselves and take part of creating it.

These "others" are those whom are controlling you through your programming and the illusions you live within, even though these themselves also are living in the illusions and do not know their own true being. Some of them are the ones you refer to as the "Elite" constantly here, and some of them are the ones working with the "Elite" from other planes of existence, yet within the same Illusion.

They are abusing the system that was created to control you by the "God" I previously mentioned, the original Creator left but the System was still in place and kept you here and made you easy to abuse, manipulate and control, and thus these entities took the chance when they discovered this.

You are responsible for accepting a belief. You did a mistake - we all did - from getting lured, but there is a way out of the net that was cast upon you willingly, and eventually everyone will be free.

The so called enlightened beings can explain what is happening simply because they can observe the Good and Evil from their own point of view, such as from visiting these lower realms. So that means they too can be exposed to it, when being down here, yet it is non existing in their own higher realm, though that do not mean they have no knowledge about it - as I explained, it exist yet still does not, as the metaphor I used in my example with Fantasy.

I'm talking about matters that took place in the very distant past before your first physical incarnation. It was at this moment you let yourself into the physical bodies being lured and blindly believing what you were told by the God of those times, who wanted his Human Bodies who inhabit a Human Soul essence, for them to work properly, and with a complex level of programming and systems implemented, so that these who fell for the trick got trapped, yet still some managed to escape as they could see what was coming and did not get tricked like the majority and thus they managed to escape and enter other realms, some of you know these original peoples, interdimensional ones at they were then and not physical as now, as the Atlanteans. And now you are learning from this mistake and slowly realizing it and on your way to let the clouds clear and let the light in from your True Origins and the Source of All

The first Maniupalator was the God I'm speaking of, but as he left after some time and he was satisfied with the work he had done and used the humans for, other entities eventually came upon you and discovered how you were programmed and blind and easy to manipulate and take advantage of, so they did. The rulers have changed from time to time, but the rulers of top level are those of a more negative, powerhungry and sinister type. Their agenda is to gain more power and control, by having people working for them mostly without even knowing it, or worshipping them as their Gods and so on which further empowers them, as the energy you give out you get back.

Here on earth they mostly use the religious and spiritual institution and banking and money for their models put in place for control and power. Their God in a sense is Money, which they have created, and made you worship as well. With the religions you are mostly worshipping them and thet Old God as well, as that's what these were intended for. They also run the larger industries, governments and such, to keep their control in place and feed the people with more suggestions and lies that they are open to believe.

They are smart, and they are on "both sides", and they use all means they can do further program you and manipulate you from spiritual means, to education, news & media, foods and the mind altering substances they put in them, vaccinations and health institutions and medicine and the pharmaceutical industry, through technological means such as sound frequencies, radiations, water systems, anything they can alter and pollute with their methods and products to make your mind dull, filled with apathy, more open for suggestion, and trustworthy of your media, leaders and so on.

(--continues--)

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
(--continued--)

I applaude those of you whom not blindly believing anything, in fact I highly praise people who follow their own intuition and highly encourage people to not listen to what I say as being facts, but look some up yourself and listen to your inner guide, though perhaps take some of the things I say in consideration as it may be useful for certain new insights to come. But this world has its great share of way too gullible people who believe anything they are told, that is also one of the reasons I am here to tell them to not listen to what I say or what anyone else say - the greatest truth you can find you will find from within yourself.

Even the higher entities are also living within the illusions to great extents and even though they are of good and pure intentions, far from all have discovered their True Self, or the Connection with the All. However, once reestablishing your contact with the All, your true Oneness, it all will become clear.

Evil is a lower level reality, indeed, but because of the lower level God wanting to have the Powers and Control as a Real God would.

Thus, from originally kindness, pureness, and even neutrality, sprouted what we can now term as evil, which in turn made a difference between Good and Evil.

The lust grew, and thus, as his power grew, he made sure to take advantage of you in every way he could - and even though he left this programming is still here.

You are NOT here for any "purpose" - you are here because you are TRAPPED, in the ILLUSIONS and PROGRAMMING. The only time you will "ascend" or go "further" is when you realize this and manage to keep your awareness with you at the time of death.

The only thing you will learn here is what deception and lies and illusions are - not because you are "supposed to", but because you have been forces to, partitially by your own choice.

Your purpose is higher, your real selves are cleaner, more pure, here you are just a small grain of your own selves, if even that. You barely know even the slightest about yourself and your origins - and the small things you know are mostly lies and deceit, so it leaves you with even less.

Remember, you are on one of the lowest forms of existence, and there are MANY gods and creators above you responsible for the different realms and programming which you reside within.

The GOOD thing is that you can also create and be Gods, as you too have these powers within you because in the end you are all One and part of the Ultimate Source, thus you can control and dictate your own lives if you want to - as long you learn how to.

First part is to realize you are here in a world of lies and deceit put upon you, the next part is to move towadrs your truer self, even though it takes some time to get to the real core.

What you experience, is no matter how wonderful it seems, part of the lower realms illusions. Of course, you are free to stay there, and if you want to go further and get to know yourself at a deeper level you are free to do so as well

I will not tell "this is right" and "that is wrong" - in fact I will leave that up to you to figure out.

Nevertheless, what many of you have found is that there is "something" beyond your normal waking reality, and something beyond your "dreams" - look further, and you might just get your foot prints over the place and experience a completely new aspect of yourself.

There is no need for me to ask you to believe anything, nor is there any need for me to ask you to disbelief anything, it is your free choice after all - I am just here as someone whom have gone through those choices before you and thus may be able to help you towards a greater and somewhat easier progress to reach the level of attunement I have reached

Aftter all, I am NOT god, nor am I The All - You are! - Do NOT listen to MY words, listen to YOUR OWN WORDS, then see what comes.

With deepest love, and peace profound - may the Inner Guide be with you all!
IX-777

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy

It's all in their minds ...

The mind is a scary place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join