It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olivia Newton-John claims to have seen UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Coming out of the closet regarding seeing UFO's seems to be the new trend...

Greace female actress 'Olivia Newton-John claims to have seen UFO' and not long ago, Robbi Williams were at a farm looking at UFO's..

Telegraph Uk
Olivia Newton-John with co-star John Travolta in Grease Photo: Everett Collection / Rex Features
The 60-year-old performer said that she was "intrigued" by unidentified flying objects and believed that most people in Britain shared her obsession.

Newton-John's co-star in the 1978 teenage movie was John Travolta, who is now a member of the Church of Scientology which holds that aliens populated the Earth millions of years ago.

But the actress's brush with extraterrestrial life was more mundane. She has described how she saw a silver object flying across the sky at "amazing speeds" when she was 15.

"I have seen one when I was very young. It was unidentified and it was flying," she told The Sun.

"In England most people now think UFOs are possible. Twenty years ago, how many people would have thought that?"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I too have noticed a lot more people are starting to come forward and say they have seen a UFO. Do you think it may be part of the gradual discloser or thats it's just coincidence?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOTOFBS

Hard to say, maybe they are waking up abit, and feel they must tell what they have seen, people look up the famous people, and maybe more people will come forth...

Or, it is part of the 'grand scheme' to desive us and it would be easy considering my above statment...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is all fine and dandy that Ms. Newton-John witnessed something anomalous in the sky in her youth. I do not discount her credibility. What does disturb me is that those in the field who have been doing this kind of research for decades will lose cred to those more in favor with celebrity status. In other words, if Justin Timberlake after a long gig and after party said he saw a flying Bentley whiz by tour bus laden entourage, then by golly it must have happened but to hell with Vallee, Bishop, Hastings, Belthaser, Ecker and all of their collective research.

Those stupid Saucer Geeks don't know squat! See what I mean? Mark my words. Celebrity more often than not seems to also carry authority for some reason. I'm guessing it's a Western thang.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I imagine the agent of the 93 year old Mrs Easterling O.B.E. is trying to fan the dying embers of her career.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think maybe in her "old age" she is confusing her UFO for her movie "Xanadu" from 1981. In which she played a "muse" that visits Earth.

new topics

top topics

join