It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepareing us for the revelation of secret societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Question...Has anyne been watching the History Channel over the last couple of weeks? I have noticed an increase of programing pertaining to Secret Societies and Nostradamus.

I know 2012 is just around the corner (if you believe)

But is the History channel preparing us for some big reveal of information related to Secret Societies, the Nwo, the Illuminati and the Bilderbergers?

I am use to all the Nostradamus programing but not this soon, normally the Nostro programming is shown in Dec and Jan, and the Secret Society programing is normally sparse. Maybe a show that has to do with a movie that is release about a Society.

What are they preparing us for?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
Maybe a show that has to do with a movie that is release about a Society.

I think it has more to do with the new Dan Drown novel and its references to Masonry. They seem to be adding more programming that may cause the interested viewer to tune in to their broadcasts.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
lol the second makes a lot more sense to me

Television loves bandwagons so usually there are short fads of loads of documentaries on similar topics coming out at the same time due to either public interest or creating some

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
whats the dan brown novel? and whats it about?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There are numerous threads about the novel.

like this one

I've been watching History Channel as well, and the stuff they are showing is mostly old reruns from around the Davinci Code film's release. And it's fairly dull. I wouldn't hold out for major secret society disclosure based on cable programming alone.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Dan Brown is a tool.

It is research about the lineage of Sons of Gods and Jesus Christ that he lifted from other researchers and distorted to fit into his version of a fictional story to dissuade believers from the truth and to raise so called "concern" from religious communities like the Roman Catholic Church all while never presenting any real facts or evidence of who these bloodlines really are and why they are protected or better yet how.

By becoming the most lofty organization in the world hell bent on world domination.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
...all while never presenting any real facts or evidence of who these bloodlines really are and why they are protected or better yet how.

Why would he have to present any facts what so ever? It is a novel and it says so right on the cover.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Dan Brown is a tool.

It is research about the lineage of Sons of Gods and Jesus Christ that he lifted from other researchers and distorted to fit into his version of a fictional story to dissuade believers from the truth and to raise so called "concern" from religious communities like the Roman Catholic Church all while never presenting any real facts or evidence of who these bloodlines really are and why they are protected or better yet how.

By becoming the most lofty organization in the world hell bent on world domination.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

I think he meant the new one, "The Lost Symbol" which just came out.

It's all about us dirty nasty Freemasons. :-)

new topics

top topics

join