It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video-Two UFO's moving in woods-Woman shines them with laser pointers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I saw this and thought i had to share. Its just an odd video. I've seen a few of this ladies videos and wasnt too impressed. Then I randomly saw part 3 of her video series titled "Aliens/UFOs in woods!-3 by Pittsburgh". She does have some harsh language at points, and quite a quirky/weird attitude lol to say the least, but what she's filming you dont see too often or ever in UFO videos and I do believe these objects are really there. I know there basically is no way to confirm this 100 percent but if someone would like to analyze the raw footage she isnt a big time YouTube UFO buff, videos top out at 400 views or so and im sure she can be contacted and asked. She also has shot daytime footage of the are this was shot to show what the land look like. This is only video 3, there are 6 more videos I believe.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ok maybe i posted this too late last night - bump

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
that laser pen must be wider than a torch to be shining a circle that big, what i meen is the object is either very close ie 10foot or so, or she is shining it at a light very close to her, the laser pens i have shine a light that when the end hits the wall say 10foot from me it is roughly half a centimetre wide, so i would say this is either fake or she has a very wide laser pen.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

well after watching the video and seeing the objects actually come out of the forest and into it, im pretty sure these objects are real. She is actually further away and zooming in on where she is shining the laser pen. Thats why the laser pointer is big.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yeah... shining lasers at aircraft is a big no-no. You want the FAA at your door... keep doing that. Most of this video is of various lights that appear in the treeline... and could literally be anything. When she does film something in the sky.. what she films is again .. an anonymous point of light which could be anything... or it is obviously conventional aircraft.

Nor does her "commentary" inspire any confidence in her claims.

So yes, I don't think much of this lady's claims, or her methods.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Resinveins]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have no idea what that is but for a second lets assume it's an extraterrestrial craft full of aliens doing some kind of research/science experiment on our primitive little planet.

I could only imagine how funny it could seem to them watching this lady shine a little green light at them. Maybe that's why the glowing light dims out, the aliens are laughing so hard they've lost control of the ship.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh my virgin ears will never be the same after hearing such foul language as in that video!
just kidding

But I never saw any UFOs, just a light in the woods, and another light from her laser, I guess.

I'm not sure what her thinking process is (though I can guess based on the dialog in the video), but if I saw a light in the woods, and I was curious about what it was, I would walk toward the light to find out, not shine a pointer at it!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The guy who uploaded it onto youtube is here . as you can see many of his youtube videos are out of focus planes as you can see in his classic "orb morphs into fake plane" video

Interestingly in this thread the OP abductee chick also has a plane video and has the youtube uploader of this video as a friend which you can see for yourself www.youtube.com... .
Im not seeing a UFO here sorry.

new topics

top topics

join