It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research into Thimerasol, Squalane and Auto Immune Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Several simultaneous ATS threads plus a post by cloakndagger that mercury was linked to autoimmune disease prompted me to do some research. I plugged in mercury and autoimmune disease and came up with the link between inorganic mercury and autoimmune disease, but that didn't tell me about thimerasol so I substituted that word and what do you know. It is out there and has been known for 3 years now.

All bold below is mine

Here is a very short version for those who don't want more specifics, tho I do suggest reading at least the bold below.

Thimerosal Linked To Immune System Dysfunction ScienceDaily (Mar. 24, 2006) — A team of cell biologists, toxicologists and molecular bioscientists at UC Davis has published a study connecting thimerosal with disruptions in antigen-presenting cells known as dendritic cells obtained from mice. The study provides the first evidence that dendritic cells show unprecedented sensitivity to thimerosal, resulting in fundamental changes in the immune system's ability to respond to external factors.

"Dendritic cells play pivotal roles in overcoming viral and bacterial invaders by coordinating the immune system's overall combat response." One dendritic cell can activate as many as 300 T-cells -- white blood cells that help find and kill external agents that attack the immune system -- making them the most effective immune system activators

ScienceDaily

This is from an indepth study and I have only posted non technical portions
Thimerasol

Thimerosal (ethylmercurithiosalicylate) is an organic mercury compound that has been used as a preservative in vaccines, intramuscular immune globulin preparations, skin test antigens, antivenoms, ophthalmic and nasal products, and tattoo inks [1–3]. It has 49.6% mercury by weight, and following its administration, its metabolite, ethylmercury, dissociates from thiosalicylic acid and binds to blood or other tissue. The extensive use of vaccines in today’s society has led to concerns about immunization safety. Today, children receive more total number of vaccinations given together during the first two years of life, leading to exposure to quantities of mercury that exceeds the safety guidelines through Thimerosal in vaccines.

The effect of mercury on the immune system has been studied mostly in rodents. These studies have revealed that subtoxic doses of mercury exposure in genetically susceptible H-2 mice strains result in the development of systemic autoimmunity

The sensitizing effects of Thimerosal in man are well documented.

It is more important and serious that mercury exposure can accelerate or aggravate spontaneously occurring, systemic autoimmune conditions.

However, Thimerosal, in a concentration-dependent manner, suppressed the secretion of proinflammatory cytokines

I am guessing that the suppression of the proinflammatory cytokines is why they may be choosing to use Themerosal. Could it potentially prevent a "Cytokine Storm"?

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Safety of Exposure Standard is 0.1 g/kg body weight/day, equating to 7 g for a 70-kg adult. Fully vaccinated children receive as much as 237.5 g mercury from vaccines in doses of up to 25 g each, which far exceeds the EPA safety standard. Administration of the three thimerosal-containing influenza vaccines could raise this exposure to as high as 275 g mercury [3, 6]. Similarly, in areas with high seafood consumption, the levels of mercury in the blood can easily reach up to 20–30 g/L, which far exceeds the 5.8 g/L safety guideline set by the EPA. In our studies, we have used concentrations of 20 ng/ml or lower, which is readily achievable during childhood vaccinations, where an infant is exposed to 20–25 g/kg mercury during each vaccination.

study

From a separate study
ScienceDirect

In conclusion, the organic mercury compound thimerosal (EtHg) has initial immunosuppressive effects similar to those of MeHg. However, in contrast to MeHg, thimerosal treatment leads in genetically susceptible mice to a second phase with strong immunostimulation and autoimmunity, which is T-cell dependent, H-2 linked and may at least partly be due to the inorganic mercury derived from the metabolism of ethyl mercury.

The following is from blacklistednews. The first paragraph related to the journalists interview with a research coordinator.

Requests for package inserts for the ingredients of the experimental H1N1 vaccine were denied on the grounds that this was a study and that information is privileged.

However, we can still piece together some of the ingredients based upon the parental consent form. “MF59 is an adjuvant which is used in influenza vaccines licensed for the adults and/or elderly in many countries worldwide, but it is not contained in any vaccines currently approved in the United States.” (page 2)

Isn’t it interesting that the study states it is licensed for adults and elderly? This study is designed for children between the ages of 3 and 8 and they plan on shooting up newborns and pregnant women with this stuff? Buyer beware.

Here is what the World Association for Vaccine Education had to say about Squalene (MF59):

Squalene:C30H50 an Adjuvant

Too dangerous for human use, Squalene is not licensed for use in the United States.  Oil adjuvants like squalene have been ordinarily used to inflict diseases in animals – for experimentation and study. According to anthrax vaccine expert Gary Matsumoto and other reliable sources, the US military used an unlicensed, experimental anthrax vaccination laced with squalene, with disastrous consequences, including Gulf War Sydrome.

"On first blush, squalene seems like a good choice for an adjuvant. Manufactured naturally in the liver, squalene is a precursor for cholesterol. In addition, squalene can be purchased at health food stores in its more commonly known form, “shark liver oil.” However, ingested squalene has a completely different effect on the body than injected squalene. When molecules of squalene enter the body through an injection, even at concentrations as small as 10 to 20 parts per billion, it can lead to self-destructive immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus.

Several mechanisms have been proposed to explain this reaction. Metabolically, squalene stimulates an immune response excessively and nonspecifically. More than two dozen peer-reviewed scientific papers from ten different laboratories throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia have been published documenting the development of autoimmune disease in animals subjected to squalene-based adjuvants.

link

ATS Thread implying Obama does not plan to have his children vaccinated.

We have this ATS thread about a quarrentined Navy vessel where swine flu was dectected, Med. personal were flown in to give flu shots and 2 members allegedly died.

ZombieSlayers thread where Canada has discovered a link between past seasonal flu shots possibly increasing risk of current H1N1

The WHO is now investigating.

Thanks to all the posters on ATS who got me to looking into this.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

[edit on 24-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I will not be getting shot never have and never will, how stupid inject someone with mecury.
These Doctors are so smart, we are still in stone age, which reminds me I must go down for my blood letting this week.

They do say single shot vial, does not have mecury, but I drink alot of olive oil, and don't want my body to attack it self, either with that other junk.

I have never been one to fight, but I think the Commi's have finally taken contrtol of our Government, must be some mind control thing we can not let the dam Commi's win.
Where is Mccarthy, when you need him?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I realized I left out a portion on squalene and didn't have enough characters left so here it is for those who may be interested.

Squalene
PubMed

In our small cohort, the substantial majority (95%) of overtly ill deployed GWS patients had antibodies to squalene. All (100%) GWS patients immunized for service in Desert Shield/Desert Storm who did not deploy, but had the same signs and symptoms as those who did deploy, had antibodies to squalene. In contrast, none (0%) of the deployed Persian Gulf veterans not showing signs and symptoms of GWS have antibodies to squalene. Neither patients with idiopathic autoimmune disease nor healthy controls had detectable serum antibodies to squalene. The majority of symptomatic GWS patients had serum antibodies to squalene.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I realized I left out a portion on squalene and didn't have enough characters left so here it is for those who may be interested.

Squalene
PubMed

In our small cohort, the substantial majority (95%) of overtly ill deployed GWS patients had antibodies to squalene. All (100%) GWS patients immunized for service in Desert Shield/Desert Storm who did not deploy, but had the same signs and symptoms as those who did deploy, had antibodies to squalene. In contrast, none (0%) of the deployed Persian Gulf veterans not showing signs and symptoms of GWS have antibodies to squalene. Neither patients with idiopathic autoimmune disease nor healthy controls had detectable serum antibodies to squalene. The majority of symptomatic GWS patients had serum antibodies to squalene.
Yes I read abit about that gulf War thing and the Government giving the troops drugs that had never even been tested on humans.
They were in hurry to get troops deployed, and protected, should be unemployable and neglected,
I'm not up with that whole thing but I know the Government was dening everthing on that one.
I remember something about Deets was mutiplied like 10 or 20 times I think because of the squalene or some pill they gave them.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I like Dr. Mercola's site, he has a lot of great useful information regarding vaccines, beneficial supplements to take, general health info and the Swine Flu.

Here is one article about vaccinations and autoimmune diseases:

articles.mercola.com...

Here is his Swine Flu page:

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these articles. They are added to my reading list.

I have been researching quite a bit about the connections of the adjuvants in the vaccines to autoimmune diseases. I come from a family with numerous autoimmune disorders that has most recently affected my niece, who recently discovered her susceptibility and onset of the human papilloma virus, and my kids, one of which has asperger's syndrome and the other has no tolerance for viruses, from what I have seen. She is just as I was at that age, catching every cold and flu bug coming down the pike, including strep.

I have been looking into Dr. Blaylock's research on the synergistic effects of the toxicity of multiple additives in the vaccines, particularly the combinations of aluminum and formaldehyde, and the increased toxicity of ethylmercury when they are mixed together and then injected. Interestingly, the medical mainstream are not publishing or apparently conducting studies about this very thing. I will try to post some links to his research as soon as I can find again. There are soo many as we all know well..

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SoLittleTimeToRead

People right now are concerned specifically with the controversial Swine Flu vaccine but the truth is that MOST vaccines in the past have toxins as ingredients. Here's a site that shows many different vaccines and the ingredients they're comprised of:

www.novaccine.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well my son has a rare form of Auto Immune Disease since birth. He requires constant medical care for virtually everything.

Luckily my husband is a pediatrician so it's made the the work a little bit less stressfull.

He went to a conference in the UK a couple of months ago, and the subject of H1N1 and the Vaccine came up among the Q&A.

The doctors almost all unanimously said they were against any such poison being introduced to kids who have any form of auto immune disease.

So in short, my son won't be taking it.

They did try to push the regular propaganda about regular people all taking it and blah blah blah, however, they did stress, and from the look on my husbands face when he told me, they were VERY serious about not allowing children with health problems to take it.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Thanks Orion, and I have been to that website. What I'm getting at is that these toxins are injected and many times, they are not properly removed by the body's own immune system, especially when their own toxicity is increased by the other additives. This makes it much easier for people with beaten down immune systems to contract viruses, especially with such high numbers of doses during the childhood immunization schedule, along with perhaps a genetic predisposition of autoimmune diseases.

We are constantly expected to believe that this kind of information and knowledge hasn't been obtained or that they just haven't looked at or realized the reality of it. Of course they have!! They know what effects these additives have on each other, and they know the effects they have on humans. We are just expected to think otherwise, which is a crock.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SoLittleTimeToRead

I come from a family with numerous autoimmune disorders that has most recently affected my niece, who recently discovered her susceptibility and onset of the human papilloma virus, and my kids, one of which has asperger's syndrome and the other has no tolerance for viruses, from what I have seen. She is just as I was at that age, catching every cold and flu bug coming down the pike, including strep.

Yes, I understand where you are coming from.

My family also has a high incidence of autoimmune diseases. Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis and fibromyalgia.

I warn them all about the vaccine. I am especially concerned about children who have this disposition and may not find out until later in life that their problems were enhanced by these adjuvants.

Where is the conscious?

top topics

join