It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Yeah call it whatever you want. I'm not afraid of the gestapo since I'm not american

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

CX - Interesting perspective you have there coming from the Thin Blue Line. Do you ever have to come face to face with the question - are these 'troublemakers' and 'ring-leaders' actually doing the right thing?

Should they be supported in making trouble, and causing riots and disturbances? I know that the UK police force receives a lot of subliminial training, basically hardening them to public disturbance. The problem with this is that it innures the sense of 'reality' and 'compassion' that UK officers are supposed to provide in good measure in their work.

Being a regular on this board, how do you co-habit your conspiratorial theory personality with your Police Officer mentality? Surely the two are mutually exclusive?

Finally, how on earth do you justify the 'rush' tactic you describe? That isn't fair or right in any circumstance. That's the fundamental problem with policing public disturbances, our boys (and girls) in blue have got it all wrong. These days they hit and arrest first, ask questions later. That's wrong on every level.

The Para.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Good call on Luke Rudkowski, I fear for his safety now however as "they've" been after him for a long time now.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Not sure if they're doing the right thing. This is how humans usually react when pressed to the limits. This is a gathering of many displeased people. I think the only truly right thing would be organized armed resistance, but that would require a leader cabable of bringing all these people together.

[edit on 25/9/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

I bet most of the "trouble-makers" (you know; those kids hiding their identity and wearing black who appear at every protest to give the police the reason to crack down on citizens) - I bet most of those types are actually paid to be there for the purpose of discrediting protesters with legitimate grievances and to give the paramilitaries an excuse to engage in gestapo-tactics.

And don't forget the media, these provocateurs always make the "News".

These types show up to every protest and it is always the same schtick: Wear Black, Hide Face, Yell stupid things, Break glass, Burn stuff, then leave on buses as police begin beat the crap out of the citizens with legitimate grievances and engage is the most heinous police-state activities..

Problem- Reaction - Solution ... anyone?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I think you are right about that i've noticed many times in protest marches there has been people that do not fit in with the people protesting at all,either they are just moron trouble makers who turn up to cause trouble,or are insiders.But what i do find strange is they never seem to get arrested or be in the firing line to get beaten ,it always seems to be the family type people protesting peacefully and have nothing to do with violence who get kettled and beaten when it is obvious to anyone neither them or the protest is about causing violence.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Okay... As per-usual I have read every single post and watched both videos, a number of times (mostly in sheer and utter disbelief that anyone would call this a "fake". It actually turned my stomach,) and my thoughts are these (even though Para did a wonderful job of conveying the truth-relevance)

This was absolutely not "faked" in any way, shape, or form. The men in this footage were clearly displaying current riot-gear and in number (I'm not sure if anyone realizes how expensive this would be to stage) not to mention brandishing fire arms in a public place (AT A G-20 SUMMIT!) so I have to say... just for my own sanity here...

ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD!!!!!!!

I was almost choking on my own thoughts and words as they desperately tried to crawl out of my mouth while I read these endless posts about how the SLEEVES were not ROLLED UP CORRECTLY! just a minute here...

WHAT THE H#*$# !?!?!?! Has anyone ever rolled up their sleeves before? It's not a style or fashion statement, it's usually because you're warm or do not want to dirty them... RIDICULOUS!!!!!

secondly...or thirdly... or wherever I am...the coordination here involved could not be faked... and if it were 'faked' which it wasn't, it was only in the sense that the officers did not represent what they appeared to be. PERHAPS they were blackwater or something... REGARDLESS...

My conclusion is that these guys likely threw something at the cops or caused some sort of damage to the extent that the police felt they should be arrested... i'm sure they were warned... (i am 100% not excusing any of this, only speaking from experience)... and yes... it does look like the 9/11 protesting kid...brofloski or whatever, I actually thought that before it was mentioned in the posts.

So ... for anyone who spent the time reading this... and has gotten this far... you likely read this because you agree with my thoughts... so let me say again for you and for me...

THIS WAS NOT FAKE - IF YOU THINK THIS WAS FAKE THEN YOU HAVE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY FROM ME IN YOUR FURTHER POSTS AND I WILL BE TAKING NOTE. I am sorry for the caps...but I feel so strongly about this right now.

AND by the way...is it just me who feels like ex-military ats members seem to jump at any excuse to exercise the fact that they were in-deed in the military and then command some sort of great respect as if they're an idol or dieti? Most of the American military are recruited from the poorest ... low income areas where the people have nowhere to turn... it takes some muscles and a little bit of focus all of which we're born with to join the military. (*foreshadows upset ats members at statement*) - but doesn't care!

ego-less mav - you can't hurt me!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Whatever happened there, was a sign of state terrorism.

Either he was an agent provocatuer, inciting riot and then separated from the real protesters. This means, first they use deception against the people, then they scare them into submission.

Or, he was a genuine protester, in which case the scare was even more complete. Remember, this kind of behaviour is used in many totalitarian societies. In Pinochets Chile death squads snatched people from the street, abducted, tortured and killed them. Afterwards they hid the corpses. The last act of defiance of the abducted was to call out their name. This way the relatives would at least have a hint what had happened.

In this context it is of no relevance if these thugs are marines, national guards or mercenaries like Xe. They commit a criminal act against a citizen while working for the government. Cops, who should uphold the law, stand nearby and let this happen.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Why did people allow this to happen, i would of ran over and helped the guy, he wasnt even that old! If you dont start helping each other you are realy screwed!

Throwing something doesnt mean you should get arrested by 3 militrary blokes and driven off to some unknown location.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Cops, who should uphold the law, stand nearby and let this happen.

They are also complicit in this.

All told, I imagine several thousand paramilitaries are present which could eventually be prosecuted for multiple crimes and offenses apiece. Or maybe just one: Treason

It is so sad to see this happening.

*You know the old curse: "May you live in interesting times."

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The first video clip is clearly an "internal asset" that is being removed from his assignment. Mission accomplished. He was probably drinking a beer within ten minutes of being picked up.

The simple act of this "pick up" stirs up the protesters and the video camera operators. Mission accomplished. It may also serve to make protesters think twice about their next move.

Just a theory from an old "snatchee"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Why are you raising so much stink over two words Army/Police in the title?
To the average Joe (not an ats'er), they would probably be indentified as Army personnel. I'm unclear over why this is a big deal. Warrenb is consistent in bringing us the goods.
One more point....when have cops ever been anything BUT cheesy

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

First video, 5 seconds into it there appears to be a group of people dressed in black and appear to be wearing black hoods. They are running, then stop en'masse. Too shaky and short to make much else out there with my eyes.
When the person is snatched..the black guy in fatigues appears to be wearing what looks like a black, M.P. wrap around his left arm above his elbow.
What is the possibility that the reason for the different fatigues is that they were operators from multiple nations, not just from here? All three men appeared to be wearing three different styles as pointed out from another poster.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

guess what there were protests as usual....what i mean is they are meeting to try to solve things...filling the street shoutiing in vain is just not right

"Trying to SOLVE THINGS"??? May I suggest you do a bit more research on IMF and the WORLD BANK before you defend them? The Central Bankers WANT bankruptcy Iceland Goes Bankrupt - Is the U.S. Next?

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller on speaking at the UN Business Council in Sept 17 1994

John Perkins writes, "The World Bank provides most of the money that’s used by economic hit men, it and the I.M.F....
The book was to be dedicated to the presidents of two countries, men who had been his clients whom I respected and thought of as kindred spirits – Jaime Rolds, president of Ecuador, and Omar Torrijos, president of Panama. Both had just died in fiery crashes. Their deaths were not accidental. They were assassinated because they opposed that fraternity of corporate, government, and banking heads whose goal is global empire. We Economic Hit Men failed to bring Rolds and Torrijos around, and the other type of hit men, the CIA-sanctioned jackals who were always right behind us, stepped in.”

The 1944 Breton Woods Agreement established the IMF and the World Bank because “The stock of gold grew slowly; the stocks of dollars and pounds could grow without limit. Member countries accepted the obligation to treat the two alike. In practice this meant they had to accept inflation or appreciate their exchange rate.” The IMF/World Bank used Structural Adjustment Policies, SAPs, to open up countries to exploitation by corporations. Instead of a British Empire overtly colonizing the world, heavily criticized by a voting public, we have Corporate and Banking interests united in the covert control of whole nations in the name of profit.

Structural Adjustment Policies are economic policies which countries must follow in order to qualify for new World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) loans and help them make debt repayments on the older debts owed to commercial banks, governments and the World Bank. Although SAPs are designed for individual countries but have common guiding principles and features which include export-led growth; privatisation and liberalisation; and the efficiency of the free market.

SAPs often result in deep cuts in programmes like education, health and social care...

By devaluing the currency and simultaneously removing price controls, the immediate effect of a SAP is.. that riots are a frequent result. www.whirledbank.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Someone stated this video was faked. Not sure if it is or not, but those aren't regular police tactics.

Second video: Are those cops spartans from the Halo Series?

More likely they are Blackwaters from the Iraq Series.

CX

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
reply to post by CX

CX - Interesting perspective you have there coming from the Thin Blue Line. Do you ever have to come face to face with the question - are these 'troublemakers' and 'ring-leaders' actually doing the right thing?

Should they be supported in making trouble, and causing riots and disturbances? I know that the UK police force receives a lot of subliminial training, basically hardening them to public disturbance. The problem with this is that it innures the sense of 'reality' and 'compassion' that UK officers are supposed to provide in good measure in their work.

Being a regular on this board, how do you co-habit your conspiratorial theory personality with your Police Officer mentality? Surely the two are mutually exclusive?

Finally, how on earth do you justify the 'rush' tactic you describe? That isn't fair or right in any circumstance. That's the fundamental problem with policing public disturbances, our boys (and girls) in blue have got it all wrong. These days they hit and arrest first, ask questions later. That's wrong on every level.

The Para.

Thanks for the reply.

Firstly, my experiences of this have been as a military copper. Whether that makes a difference i don't know.

I know that how you deal with people has a lot to do with your personality. Yes you get your orders and you have to go along with them to a degree, but i know that the times i've been involved in this technique, it has been neccessary.

I consider myself a fair guy who will avoid trouble if i can, and think it is totaly pointless aggrivating a crowd to the extent where they put yours and others safety at risk.

My few experiences at snatching people from crowds, has been aimed more at the hardcore violent ones who the others stand behind. It's amazing how when you remove them from the equation, others quickly lose their balls.

So as for "how do i justify the rush tactic?", if it's a dangerous situation which could get worse, then i would totaly justify it.

Only a couple of time have i used this in "riots" so to speak, the other times have been at large scale fights involving loads of soldiers, or civillians whilst aiding the German police.

On these occasions, the couple of main antagonists were totaly leading the aggression, so once removed fast and hard, the situation was ten times easier to deal with. That equated to a lot less people getting arrested or injured, either by themselves or us.

All this said, i was not into conspiracy theories in the slightest whilst i was serving. If i knew then what i have learned since joining ATS, i would be very suprised if i would have remained in.

You see now, i can see that some of those who were protesting back then were in the right and i wholeheartedly agree with them. That doesn't change the fact that i think we were right to arrest the ones causing carrying out violent acts towards us and public property.

I must admit though, in the military police, we did not receive any subliminal training or other methods to raise the aggresion in us. At least i'm not aware that we did. You just dealt with each job as you needed to. If that meant you acted hard and fast with enough force to deal with a situation, so be it.

If the situation called for communication skills, compassion and a bit of leniancy/rule bending/common sense, then that was fine too.

It's just a shame that not all officers are equipped with these skills any more. It's always been like that though, theres the good ones, and theres the ones that deserve the bashing they get on here.

I get truely disgusted at the way some officers act, then again we rarely get to hear about the good stories do we?

CX.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The first kid in the video was a UI (undercover informant) who needed to be extracted from the location so they do this to make it look legit and to save the credebility of the informant.

The second video the kid was arrested probally based on info obtained from the informant and led off to be processed, no real big conspiracy here guys.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
The first kid in the video was a UI (undercover informant) who needed to be extracted from the location so they do this to make it look legit and to save the credebility of the informant.

The second video the kid was arrested probally based on info obtained from the informant and led off to be processed, no real big conspiracy here guys.

Even though I'm not quite sure I agree with this I do give it credence to being a valuable contribution as a definite possibility. Makes sense. However - It 'could' be a variety of things. I still would like a response to whether or not it was brofloski 9/11 boy or not ???? Wouldn't he have an ATS account? I would think..............

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I thought it was an MP armband as well but after closer inspection it appears to be some type of reflective tape. If you go slowly through the video you'll notice all the guys in camos have it in the same spot on their left arm and also the cop with the zip cuffs has it in the same spot on his left arm.

My thoughts on the event are.

The event is assuredly not protester staged street theater.

The soldier looking guys were probably LEOs and not soldiers.

It could be an extraction of an agent.

It looks more like a kidnapping by a death squad than an arrest.

Without any other context to the video I can't judge whether authorities were acting properly or not, but the 20 or so seconds of video you see here should disturb any freedom loving person.

I think that the argument over whether the guys are military or not is important. If they are military then we are farther along the road to totalitarianism than I thought. If they are LEOs then we are still on that road just not as far.

As far as the Black Flag protesters go, all they have accomplished in their participation in recent protests is to give justification to the millions spent in security.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
aaggghhh!

I just watched the videos and my head is about to explode!

What the hell, that wasn't even a police car in the first video and the fatigues looked out of place for an urban setting. Was that a security contractor like XE?

The fascist overtones of the entire situation are sickening. The is the flipping U.S.A.! Why are we accepting this!?

The other thing that bothers me is that there seems to be one reporter for every cop.
Marketing the fascism well...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join