It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f18f8acf8af7.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder what would happen if a bunch of protesters came prepared.

*They dressed in full riot gear
*They carried batons and shields
*They carried OC and a Tazer
*They carried a firearm or two

Then they march in line down the street beating their shields in an ominous rhythm. The leader would be behind them with a big ol' speaker system repeating a recording on how this is a peaceful lawful protest according to the constitution, etc.

That would be interesting to see.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f18f8acf8af7.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder what would happen if a bunch of protesters came prepared.

*They dressed in full riot gear
*They carried batons and shields
*They carried OC and a Tazer
*They carried a firearm or two

Then they march in line down the street beating their shields in an ominous rhythm. The leader would be behind them with a big ol' speaker system repeating a recording on how this is a peaceful lawful protest according to the constitution, etc.

That would be interesting to see.

that Camo isnt Military Issue, the Special Forces in Iraq and Afghanistan are field testing Multi-Cam right now. Civilians buy it for Paintball and Airsoft.

not Military probally police wearing their paintball uniforms...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VDOG.45

UN troops? dude thats redeiculous ... they are Pennsylvania ERT POLICE OFFICERS... does no one read posts anymore? ive said it like 3 times on this thread .... thats really funny though UN troops...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by ExPostFacto

There is a report of a kid getting arrested, but it is not linked to this video footage.

It isn't just a problem with the uniforms, it is also the car they put the kid into, and the whole video.

This video is nothing but pure propaganda.

Once again look at the people from slides from a credible source.

Here is a picture of a protester getting arrested. This is how they do it.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

Edit to add - look at the slide show, notice how uniform the gear these real riot police are wearing. It is very different than the supposed police in this fake video.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by poet1b]

Just a little FYI, in the slideshow they show the kid in the red bandanna getting arrested by the same police... You can see all sorts of riot gear worn throughout the thing (even the old gray stuff) Anyways, this one kid got arrested by cops dressed up as Military... So the cops should be decommissioned... Simple.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A new thread popped up on ATS with video.

Here's another angle of protesters throwing rocks at cops. The camera pans quickly and at .28 seconds, you can see a kid dressed in black with a blue back pack.

Actual video of Boston Market windows being shattered.

Once all of this happened, police swarmed all over the area. This all occurred right before the Camo Police snatched up the kid.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't know enough about the military to be able to tell what is real and what is fake.

However, my intuition tells me that these are fake. Let's face it, the military can't get away with kidnapping people, it's on video, the guy could sue (if he's still alive that is
).

It's more likely that these vids are faked to deter people from showing up at these protests.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

[edit on 28/9/09 by Twisted-Inside-Out]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well it would appear so, I dont know the background other than the video of a snatch and grab. I did not see any weapons or papers - just a snatch and grab. kidnapping, false imprisonment... there are tons of laws that were violated.

now, if they want to go that route... who says we have to be their punching bags. lets make them earn a living....

if you noticed their tactics or lack of them - relied heavily on things not present to the protesters.

I dont recommend doing this just yet, but if they continue to persue this unlawful assembly stuff... lets just cordon off a section and put a baracade between the protestors and the police... 3/4inch Plywood is some serously strong stuff, you can screw the pieces together for a baracade and you can errect a structure the size you want in matter of minutes. this should protect the crowd against small arms fire, etc..
look I dont know who keeps putting lambs out to slaughter - in the military they taught us ADAPT and OVERCOME... which appears to be missing in our hap hazard planning of these events, I dont want to see anyone hurt... its just plain unAmerican, it is not the responsibility of Government to Oppress decent, this country was built on descent. PERIOD ... and I pray it never comes to Eye for an Eye... the other side doesnt have enough to satisfy the price.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This seems to be real because of the riot police were to the side, and there were more of the same type of dressing used during the situation, and it was used by the whoever with authority.
I don't really know who it was in those uniforms but they seem to have authority, working with the "riot" police, and "helping" them.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Ominousbeing]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
6) Contrary to a former post of mine, I now do not consider this young man to be Luke Rudkowski. I'm finding it hard to believe his identity has not been revealed yet.

I went to his myspace and sent him a message asking if it was him. I still haven't received a reply so I went to his website

www.wearechange.org...

It says there that he is in state prison with another facing charges of disorderly conduct and failure to disperse during his protest at G20.

(Sorry but I don't really know how to quote yet or make links so I hope it worked).

[edit on 29-9-2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Not A Hoax
This guys video proves it!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
People you've been hoodwinked again.
That was a Psi-Op

It was an extraction not an abduction.
The purpose was meant to initimidate and scare the protestors into thinking I could be next.

Military does not drive crown vic's.
This was a tandem coordinated effort with police and military.
Psi-Op

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Isn't this the same kid that has been arested in multiple "peaceful marchs"
I do believe he was arrested last month near DC
Off to go digging......I'm %90 it was him, 2nd-3rd offence, made an example of, due to his background maybe?
Eitherway it is wrong to scoop him up!
And I thought the gear being used was borrowed by the local police to use for the G-20.....?
Most of what I just said, if it was already discussed, please ignore...sorry

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex

They're doing the right thing. You deserve to have your windows smashed. You deserve to be frightened and harassed. They've picked a side, there is no place to hide anymore.

The Para.

Just a quick question but who exactly are you saying deserves to get their windows smashed? The business owner that has nothing to do with the law enforcement your upset with? Don't get me wrong I'm with the concept of standing up and saying enough is enough but the store owner that happens to be located in the middle of the area between the opposing forces didn't contribute to the situation so why does he/she deserve to have to replace some window front because a protester is pissed off for whatever reasons (justified or otherwise)? Lets remember this isn't about going around destroying whatever is in sight to prove a point, then your pretty much giving them the excuse to let you have it both barrels. Standing up for civil rights is just, trampling the rights and property of others is entirely different and definitely not parallel.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by werk71

that Camo isnt Military Issue, the Special Forces in Iraq and Afghanistan are field testing Multi-Cam right now. Civilians buy it for Paintball and Airsoft.

not Military probally police wearing their paintball uniforms...

So you think these guys who are clearly in one branch or another of either law enforcement or the military just decided to wear their paintball armor?? Wow, seriously? Your opinion is that all these guys who are clearly associated with the local law enforcements riot and protest control operation are going to show up in "paint ball armor"? A bit on the unrealistic side to say the very least....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If it hasn't been posted already, here is the official response to this video.

Statement from G-20 Joint Information Center to College Politico: The individuals involved in the 9/24/2009 arrest which has appeared online are law enforcement officers from a multi-agency tactical response team assigned to the security operations for the G20. It is not unusual for tactical team members to wear camouflaged fatigues. The type of fatigues the officers wear designates their unit affiliation. Prior to the arrest, the officers observed this subject vandalizing a local business. Due to the hostile nature of the crowd, officer safety and the safety of the person under arrest, the subject was immediately removed from the area.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
A new thread popped up on ATS with video.

Here's another angle of protesters throwing rocks at cops. The camera pans quickly and at .28 seconds, you can see a kid dressed in black with a blue back pack.

I'm guessing this is the time period your talking about. Can't make out the shoes from it... the head gear (which is easily changed) doesn't match... but the back pack and shirt are pretty close.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da832325a482.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit note: Left, from 0.28 in the "new vid"; Right, guy pushing the dumpster whose shoes match the guy getting tossed into the car. (page 21 of this thread)

[edit on 29-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by House Of Mirrors

Always great to see those that don't appreciate the dedication, sacrifice and committment the men and women in the US Armed Forces have in order to keep the spoiled, undeserving and ignorant safe at night. Sleep soundly knowing those "jarheads" will do whatever they are told in order to keep you from worrying about missle attacks while you BBQ, buses blowing up while you ride them to watch a movie or having a restraurant destroyed while you are at dinner with your spouse.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by House Of Mirrors]

LMAO

seems like you are Brainwashed as many of them are, they aren't protecting me or you but protecting the investments of the rich, sadly I know many that believe that, also they themselves.

once our freedoms are lost, are they gonna fight for it or againts us?
ask youself that question, i know some will but that percentage seems to be way to small.

Not all are brainwashed fools, but there are so many, I laugh when people say that they will bring troops from outside to force us into camps, LOL
, our own forces and friends will be used to do that, once you are labeled as a terrorist or something else, all the have to do is follow orders, Hell, many of them got their greencards they'll be happy to follow orders as Americans.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Arsenis]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Just remember - this was happening under Bush also - the only difference was that Bush was able to Censor the News organization more effectively.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadoMan
Just remember - this was happening under Bush also - the only difference was that Bush was able to Censor the News organization more effectively.

Been living under a rock eh?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
[quote
is this Luke Rudkowski??
www.myspace.com...

hmmm

[edit on 25-9-2009 by warrenb]

I just saw Luke Rudkowski on KDKA noon news at his preliminary hearing, along with a group of others who were arrested during G20 protests. Luke stated that he was arrested in Oakland on Thursday night. He did not mention anything about the camo guys so assume that it wasn't him being arrested.

I'll provide a link when one is available.

*******EDIT TO ADD VIDEO

kdka.com...@kdka.dayport.com

[edit on 30-9-2009 by dreb13]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join