It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This reminds me of the Stride Gum commerical where they snatch the goat and peel off in a van. But this is way funnier because it really happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

There Pennsylvania ERT, i said it in an earlier post but no one read it i guess lol... They wear camo and its the type is not uniform they just wear camo... they are called out to any major event Bomb Threats, Gunman reportings, they are basically one step under swat

oh yeah and ERT stands for emergency response team

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Of course Sky watcher you are correct but my point still holds. The gloves do not go with the rest of the gear. Lets assume for a moment that the so called armor is real. were looking at (Just a guess) 7 to 10 thousand American dollars in armor and then your going to don cheap store bought gloves. it just doesn't fit.

The whole thing to the experienced eye looks all wrong and very staged.

Off topic a little thank you for disagreeing in a polite way its very refreshing to see on these boards

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
reply to post by Sky watcher

Of course Sky watcher you are correct but my point still holds. The gloves do not go with the rest of the gear. Lets assume for a moment that the so called armor is real. were looking at (Just a guess) 7 to 10 thousand American dollars in armor and then your going to don cheap store bought gloves. it just doesn't fit.

The whole thing to the experienced eye looks all wrong and very staged.

Off topic a little thank you for disagreeing in a polite way its very refreshing to see on these boards

Assume and guess all youd like, you arent changing the facts any. I doubt our chinese sourced body armor is running that high. Fact: hundreds of cops running around in the same armor mostly with the same gloves. If if it was staged and they wanted to look more matched they could have just borrowed a pair. Its kind of silly to keep defending a point you think you made when you jumped into the thread without reading the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sorry...I thought I was on to something. Edited post out. please remove.

---hunger

[edit on 9/26/2009 by hunger4truth]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Pathetic

Total complete fake staged bunch of BS. That was my opinion right off the bat, with the whacked out uniforms and such.

Here is a link to a slide show of the real thing.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

Not only are the military uniforms a joke, so is the riot gear.

Yes, people have been arrested at these protests. If no one was arrested, it would be a disappointment, and the protesters would be ashamed of such a failure. There are always numerous people arrested at these events. But, they don't just grab some guy and throw him in some street looking vehicle. They take the guy down first and cuff him right out on the street, and then throw him in one of those dog pound looking trucks, or at least something with the cage between the prisoner and the driver.

Notice the over shaky camera action, avoiding showing anything that might prove something, like a good view of the supposed cop vehicle.

You do know they have come out and admitted that it was the police, it was not fake. Also, slide 23 of the link you posted shows the abducted kid pushing a dumpster toward the police. He is wearing a mask, so this maybe why they said he was suspected of vandalism.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome to page 21, where the discussion is still about their uniform.

WHY DOES IT MATTER?

I've seen two arguments about this and I'll respond to both scenarios...

1. It was real, they really did snatch a kid off the street in daylight, reminiscent of Nazi Germany or any other tyrannical regime over the centuries. This is shown by the fact that "they" then drove through Police lines.

What does this say about America now? It says the constitution is dead, any one of you can be kidnapped and taken by your government (which, BTW, they have already stated on record is the case, internationally), the people you pay to represent and protect you. Your Police and Military have over stepped their boundaries and are acting against the constitution, human rights, international law...

2. It was a ploy to scare the people, those in cammo gear were working with select people in the crowd to give the impression of what we've seen.

What does this mean? It means that your Military and Police are deliberately trying to give the impression that your constitution is dead, that they won't support it, that they are willing and able to kidnap their own citizens and act against international law, human rights and the constitution.

So which is better?
They both amount to the same thing whether this was a psychological tactic or not.

We have ascertained that those men were working with the authorities, we have not confirmed whether the protesters arrested (?) or kidnapped were genuine protesters or paid to be "victims". But regardless, this is your Police (at least) trying to scare the people, showing what they can and will do.

It no longer matters who they were or whether those taken were working with them. It all amounts to the same thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I believe these videos and image to be real, however I do find it odd that the riot cop in front is wearing Mechanix work gloves. I have the same exact pair that I do roofing with. I would think that they would have a dress code of sorts. Maybe not though?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Picture no 32

Same guy with the red bandana, end of discussion, it's real.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by warrenb

Sorry guys, but this is not fake.

Anyone who thinks this is is basically a freakin' idiot.

Why are fully uniformed riot police standing in the background, why do they then allow the vehicle to speed off through their line?

If you think this is fake you need a serious reality check.

You've just witness a state-sponsored kidnapping of an American citizen, by government sanctioned officers.

And you still think you live in a free country?
You still think this isn't fascism?
You still think these people are here to "protect" you?

Wake up people. FFS!

It's a Free Country

A commonly heard mantra is, "Read your Constitution - it's a free country, you know!" Well, read your Constitution - it never says it is a free country. The implication of the aphorism is that in the United States, you can do whatever you want to do, and the Constitution is there to ensure that. It is certainly true that the Constitution protects many civil rights. The 1st Amendment ensures freedom of religious choice and freedom of speech, but those things are not without limit. You cannot create a religion that allows you to kill someone without civil punishment; you cannot use libelous or slanderous words without recourse. There are other things that restrict freedom - from the ability to suspend habeas corpus to the issuance of patents. Certainly the United States is a very free country, but it is not totally free - which is actually a good thing, unless you actually like anarchy. It is interesting to note that in his confirmation hearings in 2005, John Roberts said several times, "It's a free country." It will be interesting to see how this enters into his judicial philosophy on the Court.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5ec0f547ab3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

A lesson for future protester's. Don't wear bright blue back packs with all dark clothing, wearing some funky colored shoes...then hiding your face with a mask. lmao

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

City of Pittsburgh County of Allegheny
September 24-25, 2009 2009 G20 Final Budget

legistar.city.pittsburgh.pa.us...

REVENUE STREAMS
Department of Justice Federal Grant $ 10,000,000
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania City/County Grant $ 3,500,000
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania City of Pittsburgh Line Item $ 900,000
UASI Reimbursement $ 2,500,000
Total Reimbursement $ 16,900,000

UASI?

Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI) Nonprofit
Security Grant Program (NSGP) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

www.fema.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoofMonkey

City of Pittsburgh County of Allegheny
September 24-25, 2009 2009 G20 Final Budget

legistar.city.pittsburgh.pa.us...

REVENUE STREAMS
Department of Justice Federal Grant $ 10,000,000
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania City/County Grant $ 3,500,000
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania City of Pittsburgh Line Item $ 900,000
UASI Reimbursement $ 2,500,000
Total Reimbursement $ 16,900,000

UASI?

Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI) Nonprofit
Security Grant Program (NSGP) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

www.fema.gov...

Nice find!

ALSO NOTE THE CREDENTIALS WORN ON THE LEFT ARM OF POLICE.

National Guard did not have credentials issued to them to wear on their arm. The guys in camo were more than likely out of state officers or people from the UASI, they are wearing arm credentials.

Check the slide show and see how many cops you can find with credentials. Every police department from around the country sent their riot squads to assist and were issued credentials that had a bar code and a number, the other side had their picture and identified which dept they were from. They also wore a wristband similar to a hospital wristband with their pictures on them. That's why there are so many different types of riot gear/uniforms, each department has different gear.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by dreb13]

[edit on 26-9-2009 by dreb13]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Thank you for your explaination.

Of course that is why all the different uniforms and gear.

Makes sense when you put it that way.

A Star for you dude

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Now that was an interesting lead...

From the UASI pdf, an adjacent document lead to

www.fema.gov...

Which gave me a lead on some authorized equipment that can be puchaced under that funding... and eventually lead here:

www.rkb.us...

And deep inside there... is a list of 4.9 Ghz equipment. And explains some FCC licenses that I have seen issued for local Law Enforcement.

Namely... high throughput WiFi communications equipment such as:

www.rkb.us...

[edit on 26-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hartgrove

I believe these videos and image to be real, however I do find it odd that the riot cop in front is wearing Mechanix work gloves. I have the same exact pair that I do roofing with. I would think that they would have a dress code of sorts. Maybe not though?

PLEASE for the love of God... stop with uniform dissection.

I've seen plenty of military and police in action to know that this is EXACTLY what they look like. A cop buddy and a military buddy have worn similar outfits during crowd control scenarios. Sometimes they'll even add something they brought from home.

Blackwater/Xe looks like rag-tag crap most of the time, yet they were "real" enough during Katrina.

Bottom line: These are the "authorities" doing their thing.

Only question is whether the kid is working with them or is some poor sap getting grabbed.

Probably the latter.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hartgrove

I guess he couldn't afford a nice pair of Damascus gloves...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Dunno about being a poor sap... from the photos he seems to be one of the ones shoving dumpsters at the police.

Now.. whether that was his job or not... that has yet to be determined.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hartgrove

The dress code could very easily say "Black Gloves".
Sometimes Government Dress Codes on accessories are ambiguous.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join