It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

JD, there were cops clearly allowing it to happen, the abductors had radios and/or sidearms under their blouses, hard to tell which bc of the shaky vid, and the cops are brandishing firearms, specifically shotguns, which is not a possibility for the average protesters.

They may not be regular army MPs, but the incident is real.

THIS IS REAL. ACCEPT IT.

AND WELCOME TO THE POLICE STATE.
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR INCARCERATION.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I don't think it's so much that the video screams fake, Warren, as it doesn't seem to jive with the 'army' thing...there are a lot of inconsistencies. I have no doubt it was real, the reasoning behind it and the personnel involved are the big question for me. If these guys were military, they were the most out of uniform military I've ever seen. Not much attention paid to being good little soldiers. The guy in the front seat has his sleeves rolled inside out, like the corp used to do, but then his pants are unbloused. Marines are sticklers for wearing the uniform they earned, and army doesn't roll their sleeves like that.

When the car first stops, there's a guy on the far side, in the baseball cap that is wearing even a THIRD color camo. Almost blue. He doesn't get his hands dirty shoving the guy in the car.

And this guy they captured was either scared crapless, or was just being really compliant. There were a couple seconds in there where it seems like he only had one hand on each of his wrists. It seems that instinct would have been to jerk away and try to run. He did put his feet against the door jamb of the back of the crown vic before they put him in and it looked pretty legit, but stills of his face don't show the amount of anguish that one would expect from being in that situation. He is also holding his hands out right before they put him in the car and he just seems really compliant.

It almost made me think of the picking up of someone that knew they weren't in a lot of trouble...almost a rescue, like a provocateur, then the abduction of a protester....just so many inconsistencies.

I was also thinking that rather than military, they could have been spooks...that would explain the lack of attention to detail on the uniforms and the mismatched camo.

Either way, I think it had a definite effect, whether it was intended to have that effect is the question...anyway, that's some bunk crap.

Good job getting this up here.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by warrenb

He was probably a VIP. Why does everyone assume the worst?

haha, lightening the mood i see.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

No your post is beyond ignorant.

Does the title of this thread say "G20 police snatch guy from crowd and into unmarked car"?

No it does not.

It says it is the ARMY. So if the assumption that the Army is responsible then it is not true. So either the title has been made up to garner more views or the video is a fake.

Either way it looked way to cheesy to be real, notice the guy in the ball cap go to the back passenger door and stand there. Was he supposed to be the undercover prostester?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Sorry guys, but this is not fake.

Anyone who thinks this is is basically a freakin' idiot.

Why are fully uniformed riot police standing in the background, why do they then allow the vehicle to speed off through their line?

If you think this is fake you need a serious reality check.

You've just witness a state-sponsored kidnapping of an American citizen, by government sanctioned officers.

And you still think you live in a free country?
You still think this isn't fascism?
You still think these people are here to "protect" you?

Wake up people. FFS!

link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by jd140

there are dozens of army, police, national guard groups patrolling and helping out at the G20, is there a lwa saying they should all wear the same thing?

the cops patrolling the uni wore grey antique riot gear it was funny

I think you should watch both parts 1&2

calling this fake is beyond ignorant

believe what your eyes and ears are seeing and hearing

deal with it

lots more juicy stuff will turn up in the next few days

I think you need to relax with the "calling it fake" is ignorant bit.

Did you stop to think WHY the second kid got arrested?
Perhaps he may have helped stage the first video?
The woman in the second video obviously believes that the kid in the first was abducted so of course she would talk about it.

This very well could be real, but calling people sheep who don't believe everything they see or hear at first glance is...well...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by xEphon]

link   
reply to post by digger2381

I'm going by the title, which is obviously false.

Until stated other wise, I will be calling this a fake just because of the thread title.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by warrenb

He was probably a VIP. Why does everyone assume the worst?

haha, lightening the mood i see.

Plucky always lightenes the mood -- or pees herself -- that's what makes her so very pluckerificial.

As for the 2nd video, obviously real. The first one, yeah, I thought about the riot police, too. The ones that just sit there and do nothing. It still feels off, but I would buy that it was XE doing a little side work for the G20.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So because you can't identify who the army guys were, means it's fake?

Please guys, you don't know everything about the all the alphabet boys.
They can do whatever they want.

He was prolly some guy that knew something big and they took him for brainwashing or torture..or both.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

It makes me wonder how much dis info agents are on these forums with high post counts.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I was just thinking that.

Maybe this guy that got "abducted" was there to incite the crowd so that the police had a reason to arrest. To make things better, they convieniently whisked him away before things got out of control and thew in the side benefit of making it look like a kidnapping.

Now who wants a conspiracy!?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by buds84

It makes me wonder how much dis info agents are on these forums with high post counts.

Come on, chill out. Just because either KS and I call it like we see it the first time, doesn't make us disinfo agents. Its late, I am tired, and I posted before I saw the first video. I am also not one to immediately assume that what I *think* I am seeing with my eyes is accurate. The second video was real enough for me and the camo discussion got me thinking that someone like XE would be a lot more lax about their uniforms.

See there ya go, I am on the way to possibly changing my mind about the video. So am I still a disinfo agent? Please don't fall into the you are with us or with the terrorists (or elite) crap.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
We must be vigilant against these evil doers, attacking our freedoms and supporting Al
Qaeda, I salute the brave police men protecting us from evil terrorists like these. They will go to Cuba where they belong for killing all the Americans they killed!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Not saying the video is fake (the 1st video), honestly didn't watch (listening to the police scanner) just could tell from the screen shot of the video that those were not military personnel. Far too many errors with the uniform.

-Sleeves rolled up
-No head gear
-Jungle boots on one desert on the other
-Old style BDU's

Now regular police often wear and are allowed to wear military clothing. The best customers to the local army navy store here is law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
We must be vigilant against these evil doers, attacking our freedoms and supporting Al
Qaeda, I salute the brave police men protecting us from evil terrorists like these. They will go to Cuba where they belong for killing all the Americans they killed!

Sarcasm? Otherwise, not sure your post makes a whole lot of sense...lol

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What I want to know is why are all of the protesters carrying cameras instead of firearms. That whole scenario would have played out quite differently if those people would have stood fast upon their Constitutional Rights. Can't take this country back with film and a lens.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It looks fake to me. Something about it doesnt feel real. The reactions of the people, the smoke, etc...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Could the first guy have been a police "trouble maker" plant that was picked up by his own people? Then they do a "solid" arrest on another guy to take the focus off of picking up their agent?

Im just say'n!

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Get a grip guys.
It doesn't matter what they're freakin' wearing!

They could have come out dressed as Tina Turner, but the fact is, they snatched the guy and then drove, AT SPEED, through riot Police lines. That's evidence enough that whoever they are they are acting in unison with the authorities.

Therefore, your state-sanctioned officers, people who swore to DEFEND YOU, people YOU PAY, have been filmed KIDNAPPING AN AMERICAN CITIZEN OFF THE STREET!

What will it take for you people to finally get the message?

What worries me more is that this guy could be buried in a field somewhere and none of you so-called "patriots" and "free citizens" would give a crap. You'd still be arguing over whether the uniforms were military or not.
Then you'd be arguing over whether Obama or Bush is responsible.

So many of you were quick to jump on the footage of the Iranian girl shot in the street, where is your condemnation of this?

Man, no wonder America has reached this point, it's full of people arguing over semantics and ignoring the real issues.
Believe me, if this was filmed in the UK, the morning papers would be full of this story, the BBC would be all over it and the government would be forced to respond.

What will you do? Argue over whether the belts were real leather.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

To be honest, this thought went through my mind more than once.

I just didn't see anything that would make them need to extract their guy. Normally they only pull them out once people start calling them out as provocateurs.

Well maybe it was just his lunch break. Union Rules.

ETA: Forgot to mention that I had the scanner on all day and they were calling out this location as one of the places where officers had an arrest but were surrounded by a crowd, needing assistance, send extra units, etc. Perhaps it was this that I was hearing. It sounded like baum and melvalle/melville on the scanner, and not being familiar with the area, I couldn't find it. Millvale, not melville. Doh.

ETA2: Heh, one of the later posters asks if it is Luke Rudkowski, which is a strange coincidence because I heard his last name come over the scanner multiple times. I mean I'm sure that there are multiple Rudkowskis, but it was a strange coincidence, because it was shortly after the incident I mentioned in the previous ETA, and it was an officer asking him to spell his name and repeating it to his dispatcher. very odd indeed.
[edit on 24-9-2009 by digger2381]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join