It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
SO much input here! I couldn't resist joining in without reading all of the pages....

This may not be fake - this may be staged - these may be private state hired Xe-types, but there is a reason they cant be military. The military haven't the power to arrest unless authorized by the governor. Something I thin that can be verified if you know whom to ask.

There is really little to go on here, I mean it's not entirely inconceivable that these arrests are simply the withdrawal of agent-provacateurs (just spit balling here). I would think that among the first thing one should do in such a situation, with videos being taken is to cry out your full name and the fact that you are NOT allowing these people to take you unless they tell you clearly why.

Thus, assuming you survive to tell the tale, they can't simply "disappear" you.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What none of you have is context. How do you know those taken did not do anything wrong? Where is the video of what occurred before and why did whoever posted this not post that video? To hide something for propaganda purposes? You folks are aware that there were many peaceful protests by people who got permits, did it right and none of them had any trouble?

There are other video's showing these people throwing rocks through windows, at cops and even trying to use a dumpster for a weapon. Since criminals always lie, why are all of you foolish enough to assume these were peaceful protesters? Only a real "Sheep" would make a judgment without context.

If they are peaceful protesters this is an atrocity. I'll join you in your anger. If not this whole thing is a lie.

I want to see video of what happened before unedited. You know that video exists, where is it?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
What none of you have is context. How do you know those taken did not do anything wrong? Where is the video of what occurred before and why did whoever posted this not post that video? ...

I want to see video of what happened before unedited. You know that video exists, where is it?

After the crowd was turned around and headed away from the downtown area, the protesters walked towards the Bloomfield area where the started to break windows:

A group of police who were on Baum Blvd called for backup after being hit with rocks:

After that, police came from everywhere and arrests were made.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by dreb13]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nonsense! The police should do nothing when they break windows and loot, and if they get rocks thrown at them, they should just stand there and take it! At least, that's what many around here think, imo.

Apparently putting someone into a car = kidnapping, even though there is no proof he did nothing wrong, and no proof he wasn't released later. Typical sensationalist and exaggeration reaction I am getting used to here.

Hmm... who woulda thunk that local authorities would be very serious about security in an event where many worlds leaders are in their city, and the focus of the world on them. But nooo.. it's NWO martial law I tell ya!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

It is not unusual for tactical team members to wear camouflaged fatigues. The type of fatigues the officers wear designates their unit affiliation.

yeah i saw that exact same line in an article and in a blog already - crazy, it's almost as if a talking point is doing the rounds...

my point is that the army aren't supposed to be the police - thats one of the many things most the people are complaing about, remember all that patriot act bussiness? the nwo? global police state?

why the camo? WHY?

sure the police need to dress like police and be protected no problem its their job, why dont the other people who arent army dress like private contractors or uniformed police or in special weekend riotsquad helper outfits? WHY DRESS LIKE YOU ARE IN THE ARMY?!?

oh it happens all the time.... WHY DOES IT? WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL THEM NOT TO?

because if people think that the army are basically the police (just better trained) then they won't care when tanks guard train stations, army checkpoints spring up on every corner and anyone who might think terrorist thoughts is sent to the local gitmo clone detention and processing center.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Thank you. That explains a lot. These were not peaceful protesters.

This is sad because these jerks ruin it for the real protesters who are just exercising their rights as they should.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

There is way to much of that here of late. What happened to deny ignorance anyway?

If I thought they were attacking peaceful, lawful protesters I'd be screaming from the hilltops.

Are we being overrun by adolescents and crazed anarchists? Perhaps

During the Vietnam War protests we had the same loosers pretending to part of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
What I want to know is why are all of the protesters carrying cameras instead of firearms. That whole scenario would have played out quite differently if those people would have stood fast upon their Constitutional Rights. Can't take this country back with film and a lens.

Ahhhh right so you think a peaceful demonstration would have been a lot better if everyone stood waving guns around?

I don't think the Constitution meant take your guns to all demonstrations, and wave them abut, ignore the peaceful demonstrators, as long as you look macho and gung ho? and if the Army and Police where to respond with live fire, would the dead innocents have been happy with the out come?

You said you cant take America back with Film and a Lens, yet a Pen and Piece of Paper can end a war, can end arms build up, can bring jobs and create treaties, but the Cameras reporting the injustice just wont work?

Constitution aside, this is a way different world than it was nearly 300 years ago, your second amendment should stand, but for the wording and meaning it was meant too, not every man for himself, but for the power to overturn a corrupt Government.

My guess would be, if it did turn out the way you wanted, half the trash cans would be quivering with the people inside them with the ruined trousers.

IMO last thing the USA needs right now, is chuck norris and all the revolution screams, why would a revolution be any better than what it is trying to fix? I'm sure most Americans would agree, it has no voice, no Leader, just a bunch of militia running around playing soldier and screaming for God, hardly revolutionary is it?

Put your guns away before you hurt yourself.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Too tired to read all of the posts.
What I do know is the people that go to these demonstrations look to get arrested.
Don't screw with Pittsburgh cops should have been in he itinerary.
Got their due, I'm out.
Get stupid, get beat like a drum.
Expected what different?
The 700, or the 1.5 million that showed for the 9/12 project got their point across without the B.S.
And the liberals wonder why we conservatives keep ammendment #2 near and dear.
Just bought another 200 rounds, I don't know why.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
OK, I got caught up and watched some news videos and what I could find.

What "peaceful protest"?

There were many peaceful protests but not this one. Nobody bothered the peaceful protesters. These clowns went there to cause trouble so they could make these tapes and spread false propaganda. They even destroyed innocent peoples property.

Anyone who supports that kind of behavior is part of the problem not the solution.

Today they had the "Peoples March". Peaceful with no problems. Them I support.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT

What I do know is the people that go to these demonstrations look to get arrested.

Of course they did. Not to worry though, they only fool themselves. Whatever cause they claim they are fakes. Some things never change.

Like I said though, I do support the peaceful protesters even if I don't always agree with their cause.

The biggest problem is these peoples solution seems to be a Robin Hood scenario where they take over, steal what they want and pass it out.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Do you think it is realistic to infer that this might be as likely to be a staged 'inflammatory' event - as in psyops? Or is that just paranoia?

I'm still not sure about the 'cut and dry' aspect of this (non) event. I assume there will be arrest records and such. Would it be an invasion of privacy to see if those fellas were really arrested?

Sorry..., my mind wanders....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think the use of sound on the "tanks" there is wrong. It says police but it looks like military. I just saw it on MSNBC.
the hummer car looks like police and was it not just awhile ago that there was a post about Israel having developed a new sound that would drive people nuts? I think it does look like a police state. I'm suprised no one in America is aware of this today.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
People saying that this guy must of broken the law and deserved this, may or may not be true. The problem here is the manner in which this was done, there is suppost to be a process during an arrest, where a person is read thier rights and have been told why they are being arrested. Having protesters around does not negate the responcibility of law enforcement to act according to the Law.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HumilityIsKey

Thank you! If you are ever taken into police custody they MUST read you your rights.

What we saw in the video was illegal.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"Anarchists" were responsible for the violence huh? Funny how the "anarchists" always turn out to have been paid by the state or federal government. Most of the people I've met in my life who would consider themselves to be "anarchists" couldn't get their #e together enough to leave the house in groups of more than 2 let alone all meet up and conduct violent, coordinated attacks.

If there is a connection between the violence and the "abduction" I feel very secure in thinking what we've seen are the agitation squad pulling one of their bought and paid for "anarchists" out of the protest. The second guy was either on the team or had gotten too close to the "abduction" and was starting to tell people it was staged.

If the Po-po want to dress up and play soldier that's fine but if anyone in camo ever grabs me without stopping to show the badge and explain why I'm being detained they're going to eat some elbows and knees. They can try and charge me and I'll sue them as po-po and as private citizens for false arrest / kidnapping and you can bet I'll be owning that crown vic and everything else they own.

Violence against the innocent folks trying to eat GMO chicken and wings is wrong but I have to say it is nice seeing a real protest where people are willing to fight back, even if it is mostly staged agit prop. Sooner or later people are going to get over the "free speech zones" and military police.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The government derives it's power from the consent of the governed.
I do not condone or consent to, this kind of action in my name.
My ancestors didn't fight, suffer, and die so that American citizens could be tear gassed in our "free and democratic" streets during a peaceful protest, while the rich elite sit in their 5 star hotel rooms probably laughing about it.

I emplore you all to read this thread:
Do you even know your rights?

Read it and understand that YOU are the authority figure not them.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

@21m17secs Sen. Dianne Feinstein asks:

"Are there any circumstances under which an individual is justified to blow up any building?"

James Johnson's response:
"After you have evacuated it and wanted to cover up the evidence"

[edit on 25-9-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This probably is fake.

First of all the uniforms are very unprofessional and theres a weird arm band on the guy in the back seat. And theres a man without a uniform in the front right seat.

Second of all, this isn't a "unmarked car." Here's a regular Pennsylvania plate:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fa6bd90ece0.png[/atsimg]

And heres a still from the video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e05a97b90ca3.png[/atsimg]

You can clearly make out blue on the top and yellow on the bottom. Since when do military personnel drive civilian cars? Anyways, theres enough evidence to question the validity of this clip

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun
reply to post by warrenb

This probably is fake.

First of all the uniforms are very unprofessional and theres a weird arm band on the guy in the back seat. And theres a man without a uniform in the front right seat.

Second of all, this isn't a "unmarked car." Here's a regular Pennsylvania plate:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fa6bd90ece0.png[/atsimg]

And heres a still from the video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e05a97b90ca3.png[/atsimg]

You can clearly make out blue on the top and yellow on the bottom. Since when do military personnel drive civilian cars? Anyways, theres enough evidence to question the validity of this clip

YOU OBVIOUSLY WILL NOT READ......In this post.....A few pages back......You will read....IT HAS BEEN DEEMED REAL, GENUINE, NOT A FAKE they are G20 Security! DAM IT ALREADY!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join