It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
the idea that the men in military uniforms have to be military is ignorant. the idea that if they were military theyd have all these things on thier uni's is ignorant. there are plenty of sloppy soldiers... plenty. i think they could be Xe personel maybe... i dont know but the police seem to think they are on thier side and co-operate with them and vice versa so they have authority... i dont see how this could be fake in anyway. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I'm lost for words really.
You've seen video of a young man being kidnapped by forces, snatched right off your streets without his rights read to him, bundled into an unmarked car and driven away to god knows where, and so many of you think that this is perfectly fine.

Absolutely astounding.

If he yelled "i have a bomb" (still waiting on confirmation of that ) then yes he actually got off lucky, becareful defending someone till you know the whole story.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Gixxer]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
reply to post by SpacePunk

lol i love you jarheads and your dogmatic love for everything army!

While you're sure all personal in your army are perfectly trained and will never under any situation do anything wrong or perform any sloppy moves what so ever the rest of us also happen to know you were put under an intensive propaghanda routine to DRILL that into your heads... In short you love the army and think its the best because thats what they want you to do, so you'll obey orders quickly and never question, etc, etc, etc.

Always great to see those that don't appreciate the dedication, sacrifice and committment the men and women in the US Armed Forces have in order to keep the spoiled, undeserving and ignorant safe at night. Sleep soundly knowing those "jarheads" will do whatever they are told in order to keep you from worrying about missle attacks while you BBQ, buses blowing up while you ride them to watch a movie or having a restraurant destroyed while you are at dinner with your spouse.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by House Of Mirrors]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Havent read all the posts**

More then likely impossible, but find out who the dude is that got snatched and it could go a long way to providing more answers IMO.

Guys in fatigues have ID armbands on so i would i assume this is not fake. Look at 16 seconds in the 1st video on the black guy and the photo is quite obvious. Defiantly not ARMY though... SWAT maybe?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
becareful defending someone till you know the whole story.

... a story without a source

Oh wait, are ATS posts now able to be cited as a source?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
(I have another account but I can't use it since ATS hasn't responded to my login difficulties.)

Anyhow, I wanted to point out that this snatching isn't the first time it's happened. It happened to Wendy Binion (from Portland Indymedia) during the RNC last fall. She did nothing wrong and was merely standing around in a park in downtown St. Paul, when she was snatched and taken to an area with cages and military personnel. There is a video somewhere of her being snatched from the park too. Perhaps the clip can also be seen in the video Terrorizing Dissent, which is found free on the internet.

Here is an interview with her regarding the incident:

Link to video

If you study what happened during the RNC, IMO you can predict what they will try to pull. I also think that what they got away with last year (and times prior) they will use as a precedent to do the same thing or even more aggressive in the future. The robocop appearance I see is being replayed at the G20, and even worse with the almost mechanical (nonhuman)-sounding orders being given to the protesters.

Edit: The above video isn't working for me. You can find her text account of the event here: Text of RNC snatching

I'm pretty sure she also discusses it in the video Terrorizing Dissent, though I'm not sure exactly at what point: Link to video

[edit on 25-9-2009 by invernal]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
kdka.com...@kdka.dayport.com

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

becareful defending someone till you know the whole story.

... a story without a source

Oh wait, are ATS posts now able to be cited as a source?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

your posts really make my head hurt, and no cable ties are not reserved for terrorists they are used by police anytime many arrests are expected , very often used at mardi gras for example.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Why is this so evil... Not one of the people standing by knew what the kid did. From experience, most of the people his age probably said something they weren't supposed to. Sorry buddy. Hope he doesnt get waterboarded. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So far the KDFA is only reporting what the police are telling them. Why are they not interviewing some of the protesters? No footage of any consequence either. Will any of these home made films hit the news? I doubt it. Again the truth is being suppressed and distorted. How can we possibly get at the truth?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As an officer of the law, they would legally be required to show documents if asked to prove that they are not impersonating a cop.

So could this be construed as an act of war against the US?

If those thugs have no legality, I think so. Depends on the legitimacy, however.

This is the new problem in the US. Because Homeland Security has infiltrated our law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
reply to post by SpacePunk

lol i love you jarheads and your dogmatic love for everything army!

While you're sure all personal in your army are perfectly trained and will never under any situation do anything wrong or perform any sloppy moves what so ever the rest of us also happen to know you were put under an intensive propaghanda routine to DRILL that into your heads... In short you love the army and think its the best because thats what they want you to do, so you'll obey orders quickly and never question, etc, etc, etc.

There was a video up a couple of days ago, military performing traffic control somewhere. They stated on camera that they would follow orders, regardless of the constitution.

The interviewer asked them point blank what they would do if they were ordered to act, even if they knew it was in violation of the constitution, and they stated on camera that they would follow their orders. They were reminded that they swore and oath, their answer was the same, they'd follow the orders issued to them.

The video here of a guy being bundled into an unmarked car is against Human Rights, It's kidnapping, and it's certainly against the constitution. There is no debate to be had here, no doubts about it. It doesn't matter what uniform they are wearing, what department they are from.

So, they openly acted in opposition to the constitution and Human Rights.
They were just following orders.

The fact is, most of these people are not intelligent enough to think for themselves. They'll proclaim being a "patriot" and in complete support of the constitution, and then act directly in opposition to its principles under order. They'll probably go home thinking they did a good job, and when someone points their ignorance out to them they'll have no response, or they'll bring up the usual BS of maintaining order, completely glossing over the fact that their actions were unconstitutional.

You cannot have it both ways. You cannot proclaim to be a patriot, supporting the constitution, and then act in this way to control, detain, harass and terrorise your citizens. That is not what the constitution is about, that's the opposite.

Even your own media don't understand this very basic concept.
I swear if I see another supposed "reporter" branding protesters as criminals and anarchists my head will explode!
They are supposed to be reporting the facts, not taking sides and supporting the totalitarian regime you now have.

I have rarely been so disappointed in America.
Sure I hated Bush with a passion, but now I'm starting to think the majority of Americans really are complete idiots. They're allowing this to happen, without answers and without justification. And so many are suggesting that this is acceptable, ignoring the constitution when it suits.

Whether you agree with the protesters or not, you do not have the luxury of maintaining freedom for only yourself. The rights you have to express your opinion in protest also belong to every other citizen. You have absolutely no right to say that these actions against these protesters are excusable because what they believe in is different to what you believe in.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Theyre throwing poop at them? Seriously? POOP?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
For me this is only a big deal because from what it looked like these KIDS had no weapons. What is really irritating is that these ARE kids who, from what I see are throwing things and trying to turn this into some high school anarchy BS group/event. Doesnt look that great on Americans who are truly trying to peacefully excersise their rights and make a point.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
We're these guys military? I doubt it
Blackwater? possibly
Under orders from the Secret Service: Definitely

I believe the guy they snatched was Luke Rudkowski

This is typical behavior in the US nowadays, at least since the RNC
in Minneapolis. Grab the so-called leaders and teach the others a
lesson.

I can't bear to listen to these videos. "he was being peacefullllllllllll!"
"he didn't do anything", gawd help us if this is all the opposition can
muster. Singing MDC lyrics isn't going to change anything either.

The tough choice now is do we do what Ghandi did and just take
the beatings until the world cries stop or do we meet force with
equal or greater force?

I seriously think that unless we have our own version of Tianenmen
square in the US there will be no public outcry. I, for one am not
willing to throw myself under the wheels of this crazy train.

This video looked more like Chile in 1973 than the US in 2009.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I'm lost for words really.
You've seen video of a young man being kidnapped by forces, snatched right off your streets without his rights read to him, bundled into an unmarked car and driven away to god knows where, and so many of you think that this is perfectly fine.

Absolutely astounding.

If he yelled "i have a bomb" (still waiting on confirmation of that ) then yes he actually got off lucky, becareful defending someone till you know the whole story.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Gixxer]

Oh come on!

That's the answer to everything these days isn't it? Make someone a suspected terrorist and you can do anything you like to them.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that is not adequate response to a person claiming to have a bomb.

First off, you move all others back, you isolate the individual, and incapacitate them from a distance.
You certainly do not run up to them, and then spend thirty seconds roughing them (and their supposed bomb) up before bundling them into a car.

Seriously, any other excuses for what you've seen here? Any remotely plausible ones?
Please, I'd like to see people try harder.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is a false-flag attack on the public, someone is trying to frame the authorities

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Okay so I'm coming to this thread late (S&F Warren as per usual) but from scanning the posts no one is taking anything positive from this.

I began watching this in horror like everyone else. Then I got the shivers and goosebumps and realised that those with cameras and camcorders outnumbered the police. I just thought that was absolutely brilliant. Here in the UK having a camera hasn't always a good safety measure at protests because if you had it confiscated or smashed there was no longer any coverage of the incident. But now as has been shown in these videos there will always be multiple records of any incident. If you get arrested and lose your camera you can rest assured someone else is taping you.

Hoorah for citizen journalism!

P.S. Well as long as cameras are legal of course. How long will it be before they're labelled as WMDs because of the potential for exploding batteries.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by focuswrckrakow
Why is this so evil... Not one of the people standing by knew what the kid did. From experience, most of the people his age probably said something they weren't supposed to. Sorry buddy. Hope he doesnt get waterboarded. LOL

So heres my concern, lets say this is how the scenario played out.

Boy walking down street: "# the free world Bomb em all"
Cop near by into radio: "That kid just yelled Bomb, we can take him, swarm!"
(i have clearly no experience as law enforcement, its a hypothetical for argument sake.)

So lets say thats how it went down this kid said something he was not supposed to. Why did they have the (whatever you wanna call the soldiers) on standby in a gold Vic? Its not like this was thrown together for this kid, those guys were sitting in a parking lot somewhere waiting for somebody to say anything "over the line" and go grab him.

Pro-active censorship is a bit frightening no matter what the kid said.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Theyre throwing poop at them? Seriously? POOP?

I wouldn't believe this without seeing the proof. I say this because in the RNC last year, the protesters were made out to have buckets of urine which turned out to be simply dishwater to be recycled for flushing toilets. People on the internet were all "omg they were planning on throwing urine and feces at the cops", when no such thing was true. Total fabrication to justify the inappropriate and harmful use of force, and illegal actions. There is a list of lawsuits last I read was planned from the police and sherriff behavior at the RNC.

Maybe some protesters have thrown feces in the past (I don't know, myself). Also keep in mind that at the DNC 2008 it was proven that there were agent provocateurs in the crowd masquerading as real protesters.

Be careful what you believe and from where you get the information.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by invernal]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join