It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Where did this "he yelled he had a bomb" come from? Is there a source behind that?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28

Originally posted by tallwater
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f18f8acf8af7.jpg[/atsimg]

I just learned how to embed photo. So is this the same guy, Looks like military and police hanging together.

Can one of the military guys answer this for me please, looks like the guy on the left is wearing both a bracelet and a wedding ring. Is that allowed in the military? Jewelery?

a watch and a wedding ring yes very much allowed.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Live coverage on KDKA Pittsburgh news.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by tallwater

Holy Crap - look at their hand weapons!

Their gloves are covered in sharp, hard chunks to lacerate the flesh of those they punch!

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

you are freakin kidding me right? omg!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by doctorwork
I agree they probably aren't military; they look like local thugs cops trying to dress like military. It happens all the time; military wannabes in police departments; its a major problem. And I know; the company I own does thousands of fitness for duty evaluation on LE and security people every year.
And you wouldn't believe what we see.
Again, the supposed military guys in the video are likely cops, period.

your credibility dropped out the bottom of the can when you called LEO's "pigs" dude.

that is the most bs statement i have heard all day, you know it's people like you that actually make LEO's have bad attitudes and treat everyone like a pos, but yet god forbid someone mugs you or robs you the first person you call is the "pigs" get a life .

You are clearly biased in your view and attach way too much emotionalism to your views.

Just sayin.

Seems like only a pig would care.

Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Are those brass knuckle gloves? Or those tazer mitts?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
OK, that picture kinda confirms either Goon Squad or Police in Military Uniform. They are just not worn correctly. Unbloused trousers, No proper identification or rank structure, just little details like that. Unpressed and very unkempt. Yes, the snatch was real, but probably not by the military. That picture proves it to me. I say Goons or Police.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Look at the pic on the left after clicking the link.

news.yahoo.com...

same dude, same red bandana, same backpack...not staged. i think that some people that know a little to much about editing videos have a little trouble defining what is staged or not. the smoke was tear gas, the dudes rolled up and "abducted" the kid. I would like to know a little more background on why, i saw somebody said that the kid said he had a bomb. if that is the case, yeah, he is just askin to get jacked and its very dumb on his part. in fact, he probably should get smacked in the back of the head by the rest of the protestors for ruining their march for makeing such a stupid comment, if that is what happened. as far as these guys being military idk. I was never military and dont care to look into how they uni's fit in each branch and argue over petty crap. its not a fake video, but maybe the title of the thread can be a bit misleading if the guys werent actually military, idk.

instead of bickering if they were military or not, why are we not asking the important question of if they were military then why the hell were they there? If they were military then why dont people bring up the Posse Comitatus Act? That act clearly forbids the military being used as a police force in the united states. The link below shows that the military cant even be used in a case where the sheriff asks for the help due to a major disaster. If the military was used, why are people not trying to fight fire with fire instead of saying "How could this happen?" or "Welcome to USSA!" and the likes.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

lol i love you jarheads and your dogmatic love for everything army!

While you're sure all personal in your army are perfectly trained and will never under any situation do anything wrong or perform any sloppy moves what so ever the rest of us also happen to know you were put under an intensive propaghanda routine to DRILL that into your heads... In short you love the army and think its the best because thats what they want you to do, so you'll obey orders quickly and never question, etc, etc, etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
Are those brass knuckle gloves? Or those tazer mitts?

neither thery are tactical/riot gear gloves.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

I was "live" on KDKA Pittsburgh, alot of good coverage from them, its a local station here.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Can you tell us what they are saying?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Anyone come up Blackwater or whatever those idiots call themselves these days?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Can you tell us what they are saying?

"Live From Pittsburgh... All your base are belong to us!"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

kdka.com...

Im at work now, here's the website for videos they post, dont know if its on there but theres alot from yesterday and they update as they come in.
Once i get near a TV later I can provide "live" but I'd hope there's some Burgher's already on here like me as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
OK, that picture kinda confirms either Goon Squad or Police in Military Uniform. They are just not worn correctly. Unbloused trousers, No proper identification or rank structure, just little details like that. Unpressed and very unkempt. Yes, the snatch was real, but probably not by the military. That picture proves it to me. I say Goons or Police.

Or they are just some of the 2500 national guard troops known to be there.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think the vid is real theres too many people and the people are consistant in multiple videos... as well Pennsylvania ERT does wear camo and as we all kno police to drive crown vics....

funny thing is i was just at a fireshow in PA where an ert truck was there and the officer said they would be at the g20

[edit on 25-9-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eclectic.thoughts
At first I thought this was shocking! But you should see the violence that occurred in the UK from the G20 summit earlier this year. I am not advocating either side but the police have a job to do, riot control and if that means arresting a few kids to create fear then, ok. He wasn't beaten, he wasn't pushed to the ground and restrained like a vicious criminal. He was lucky! He's probably now in a cell drinking a nice cup of tea, thinking about what he is going to tell his parents when they come to pick him up on his release.

Regards,
E.T

Yes, thought crime is a serious issue.

The mere "idea" that a person "could" be "about" to cause some mild disturbance should indeed be enough to throw out your constitutional rights as a free citizen in America.

So, you're seriously suggesting that it's okay for forces to snatch people off the street to cause fear in the community?
As long as it might prevent a few of those people from being a nuisance?

In that case, when people do fight back for a justifiable reason, it's also okay for them to shoot a protester through the head in front of other protesters, "just to get their message across"?

Where do you stop with this?

I'm baffled by some of the responses in this thread. Most of you scream and should about Obama's healthcare being unfair and unconstitutional, or scream about Bush and his Patriot Act, or scream about your gun rights...

Yet, when you see actual physical evidence of authorities KIDNAPPING people, actually snatching people off the street in daylight, on camera, so many of you completely fail to see a problem with it.

If this was shown to be happening in Iran (which it did, BTW) you'd all be calling them an oppressive regime. This is the kind of thing you guys ripped into Saddam for. This was one of the reasons you proclaimed to be going into Iraq (to save the people from an evil dictator). But when exactly the same thing happens in America, it's just not a problem.

I'm lost for words really.
You've seen video of a young man being kidnapped by forces, snatched right off your streets without his rights read to him, bundled into an unmarked car and driven away to god knows where, and so many of you think that this is perfectly fine.

Absolutely astounding.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

kdka.com...@kdka.dayport.com

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
clearly an attempt by the TPTB "to stir the pot". no one stopped the filming.
one of the guys looked right at the camera at the end . they wanted it filmed imo.
the film is real but a psy=op.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by randyvs]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join