It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 MILITARY dudes? snatch guy from crowd into unmarked car - Illegal beyond belief

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It could also be fear tactics, if people *think* something is afoot then they'll be more cautious and less likely to want to cause a scene and end up in disorder as pychologically they want everything to be under control by the military/police if they suspect something is wrong.

However i'm still sticking to the theory that this is Luke Rudowski being dragged away.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A force of 2,500 National Guard troops, 1,200 state troopers, 875 city police and small groups of officers from outside agencies will patrol the Golden Triangle and Oakland during the summit in the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, officials said. National Guard troops, the largest security force, won't be armed during the summit but will be paired with law enforcement officers carrying guns, said Maj. Gen. Randall Marchi of the Pennsylvania National Guard.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

the bottom picture appears to show the guy on the floor and the other applying a plasti-cuff. Isn't this an indication of military as he isnt using handcuffs?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can confirm that is Luke Rudkowski - check out his myspace -

www.myspace.com...

The Para.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Please folks - leave the pig comments and trash talk out of this - we're getting somewhere with this.

Check this out - Poor quality zoom in on the guys badge / bracelet thing:

Now, a logo of a popular military contractor:

Any similarity or is it too blurred to tell?

The Para.

Looks to blurry but i like where you are headed with this, its like a game of clue there has to be some sort of identifying marks in either the picture or the movie.
watching that movie again couple questions, why when she pans to the right at the start can we not see the card approaching and the crowd dispersing to make room for a car? Also there is like 5 or 6 guys in black bellaclavas running into the crowd as she pans left, any theories?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

who is Luke Rudkowski?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

I dont think it is LR in the clip. Ive seen clips of him from the protests and he was wearing different clothes and his hair is different. there is also no news on his myspace or anywhere, which you'd expect, from a high profile truther

CX

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Regarding the issue of plasti-cuffs dictating if they are military or not....

We used to use plasti-cuffs on what i would describe as "non-civillian" tasks, but in normal policing we used handcuffs. We often had a few plasti-cuffs spare though.

Maybe a serving US police officer here can clarify the score on this one?

Maybe the cops use plastic-cuffs when there are a lot of people to deal with, purely for the practical side of things. Imagine having the possibility of hundreds of arrests, then having to carry that many pairs of handcuffs.

It just wouldn't happen.

CX.

[edit on 25/9/09 by CX]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
At first I thought this was shocking! But you should see the violence that occurred in the UK from the G20 summit earlier this year. I am not advocating either side but the police have a job to do, riot control and if that means arresting a few kids to create fear then, ok. He wasn't beaten, he wasn't pushed to the ground and restrained like a vicious criminal. He was lucky! He's probably now in a cell drinking a nice cup of tea, thinking about what he is going to tell his parents when they come to pick him up on his release.

Regards,
E.T

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Looking at the car reg aswell it draws a blank, I was hoping to see if I could perhaps to trace the number but its either been covered over or its a ops vehicle.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think regardless of whether he is currently getting knocked about as we type this or is drinking a nice cup of tea, this sort of stuff is still pretty shocking to see.

I don't really have a lot to say on this, being from outside the US but I thought I'd post anyway to keep bumping it and give it the attention it deserves. Nasty behaviour.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I just joined after many years of lurking because the assumptions being thrown around in this thread are not only irritating, they're irresponsible. YES, these guys could be military, who ever thinks they aren't military just because one persons boots are unbloused and they aren't wearing cover has not ever had to try to scramble and get their uniform or boots on quickly. They (all, some, or one of them) could have been in the crowd in plain clothes and then put on their uniforms. One or more of them may be a contractor or alphabet agency personnel who was wearing their old or preferred uniform(s). Given enough time I could come up with many reasons their uniforms were not absolutely perfect. And whoever is assuming that the guy who was "abducted" illegally is doing just that - assuming - we don't know what kind of authority they were operating under or why that dude was taken.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by digger2381

I'm going by the title, which is obviously false.

Until stated other wise, I will be calling this a fake just because of the thread title.

He loudly proclaimed to have a bomb, and was gonna blow it up, he was taken away, it wasnt staged, not the smartest way to get things done now is it?
And second guy wrapped his arms around one of those wanna be military, theyre cops and security guys wearing alot of heavy stuff, youre surprised? there's wanna be's in the world, come on now.
This G20 crap could be held somewhere else right? They hold them in public to incite the public AND..... to control the dissent "lead the dissent".
Study the footage, look at the outfits for weak spots, these guys arent bulletproof, kid ran his mouth, kids a dumby, whatever!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

"Study the footage, look at the outfits for weak spots, these guys arent bulletproof, kid ran his mouth, kids a dumby, whatever!"

The kids a dumby for running his mouth, yet your posting advice on how to study their armour for bullet penetration........on a website. Im pretty sure that making idle threats on a website is the definition of running your mouth.

link   
So, in the opinions of folks who claim this is "illegal" and clearly the mark of a military state, what are the law enforcement, military or security supposed to do in a situation where someone yells they have a bomb, or make threats of a physical nature? Nothing? Just stand there and gape like dolts, not doing the job they were tasked to do?

There is NOTHING they can do that won't cause you folks to raise your voices in protest, claiming we are being overrun by an evil NWO militia. Admit it. Even by being there, in many of your opinions, they are in the wrong. Apparently we should provide absolutely no security for the leaders of countries, right?

Were they beating people in the crowd? Were they assaulting folks without reason? Omg.. they put someone IN A CAR!!! What a group of evil bastards, they must be stopped!

link   
If they have already snared Luke, then we can count on Alex being next. Where is Bermas?

link   
Great post. S/F!

To those that believed it was staged, I have to say I thought that way too. Had I not jumped from post 2 or 3 to 8, I would have commented like you did. Yeah for being the last to the party.

I can't believe so many people have shown their ignorance and made defamatory comments about those that thought this was fake. This is supposed to be an open forum in which to express ideas. Having such a childish and immature response to those that posted their opinion is disgusting. Way to speak out of both sides of your mouth (don't stop free speech but if they do speak their opinion, criticize and ridicule it...) A-Holes..

Anyways, I am still holding judgement on this (go ahead and flame me for not jumping on-board and finding all this to be dead certain) as we don't know the circumstances of the event, the players or motives. Who here can say that this wasn't a staged event by the police to show what "could" happen if things got bad. What, no way a police exercise to demonstrate their force could have taken place? One officer blending into the crowd in plain clothes, the rest of the team pulls up, puts him in there and drives away to a spot where people (photographers) can see him laying there. BS. No one knows 100% and to say you do should only take away from your credibility. I think I will with hold judgement until I get more facts but attention should be paid to what is going on at the event.

Don't get distracted people! Stop watching the hand they want you to!

Besides, when did ATS become a forum of "assume first, ask questions later" instead of "never assume, always ask, research and analyze"?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck

AND by the way...is it just me who feels like ex-military ats members seem to jump at any excuse to exercise the fact that they were in-deed in the military and then command some sort of great respect as if they're an idol or dieti? Most of the American military are recruited from the poorest ... low income areas where the people have nowhere to turn... it takes some muscles and a little bit of focus all of which we're born with to join the military. (*foreshadows upset ats members at statement*) - but doesn't care!

ego-less mav - you can't hurt me!

We can't help it if we are the smartest, fastest, and strongest in the populace. The cream always rises to the top, even from a 'low income' area.

But, seriously. We can recognize military, and former military. There's always a way of carrying that you never leave behind. The people that snatched that guy are not military or former military. They are sloppy, and that signifies police.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I said theyre NOT bullet proof, the kid ran his mouth saying he had a bomb, i'd be kicking his ass too and driving him away, YOU are looking for bullet entry, not I

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The arresters probably were out of proper uniform so that no one could identify what branch of the service or police dept they were from. Some mentioned chaos at the scene. They are obviously not old enough to remember the 70's. I was in attendance at a few confrontations and I can tell you that was no a confusing or chaotic scene. When everyone is running and police are hitting you and gassing you because you're in range, and a police car gets smashed to where they have to bring in a front end loader to scrape it off the street that is chaos. I don't doubt that this was done to incite violence, but it wasn't staged. Resist? When you have three guys on you and a shotgun pointed your way your resistance will lessen. I am anxious to see if the media will pick this up. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join