It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam will be the dominant religion soon enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I did a search in the archives and came up empty so I felt I need to post this.
It's actually very frightening to think about.
My concern is for my kids and grandkids. This is about the world we are leaving for them.

This is my first time linking a video so I may not have it done correctly
Hope this works...
georggraphics.com...

MODS: If I've done this wrong please don't flame me... help me. Thank you

*Added embedded video*

[edit on 25-9-2009 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Your links video didn't load propperly for me, so I found this one that should work.

This issue is not new, but a lot of people are still unaware of its possible implications. I'm not sure what the narrator means with "this is a call to action" and I hope that this doesn't mean inciting violence.

We have to be aware that the world is changing.
We have to be aware that there is great potential for conflict and violence.
We also have to be aware that, in order to prevent a spiral of violence, all people have to work together to gain understanding of each other and work together towards co-existence.

Co-existence is possible, but only if all people play along and play fair. Knowing humanity, this will probably be the biggest challenge in the coming years.

I think the war in the balkan region should be taken as a warning of what can happen if people refuse to accept their neighbor as a human being. Yes, I know that there was a whole bunch of issues involved (including historical and cultural hatred), but it's only the scale of the issues that will vary across the world, not the nature of the issues. We must all be prepared to deal with such issues, one way or another.

Multiculturism should be encouraged, but it must never be forced upon people or the whole concept will be pointless and consequently fail and end in disaster.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
even if discussed before...and i think it was since i watched this video even before becoming a member here...it is a very important topic to discuss and re surface every now and then...i think this was due that Muslim control the majority of the oil..if they increase the price for oil..they have more money..we have less money...we cant afford have many children..they can afford having plenty of wife and many children...and our governments dont put effort in changing things since they enrich themselves and their families from the oil...do you really beleive there is no alternative to oil?

I know one would fear violence...but i cant see another way to solve the problem...they are more in numbers but we are more advanced in military technology only if we can unite against this invasion

Note : i have nothing against other cultures personally but im ready to spread blood for mine

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The fastest growing religion in the world isn't Islam

It's IDAGAFAR

or

I Don't Actually Give A Flip About Religion

as some would call it

Sorry but, North America, not a huge spread of Islam most people Christian - IDAGAFAR

Europe, Big influx of Islam and Most of Christianity Catholicism waxing to - IDAGAFAR

We can expect that within a generation given Internet access and a degree of freedom 2 of 3 Islamic Children will grow up and convert in part to IDAGAFAR and then their kids will completely like the rest of Europe to IDAGAFAR as well

Russia, sure an Islamic influx, but a country based in Science... majority of Russians in Russia proper: IDAGAFAR

China! 1.5 Billion people who practice a kung Fu version of IDAGAFAR and are damn serious about it.

Japan, Korea IDAGAFAR

South America 50/50 Catholic/IDAGAFAR

Even Iran and Pakistan.... Many kids in University secretly practice Occult IDAGAFAR

India 1/3 Islamic but surrounded by 2/3 Hindu which essentially translates to IDAGAFAR with Reincarnation

Don't get me wrong...

I'm basically down to stop any ISM from spreading if it will annoy me...

But I see IDAGAFAR being the worlds dominant religion over the next 50 years, particular the more Damage the Major Monotheistic religions particular Islam keep causing, it's a real turn off.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Since only a very small minority of muslims control oil and they even tend to exert power and control over their own population, I doubt that oil has anything to do with them having more kids. That seems to be more of a cultural thing (though I could be wrong of course).

Western middle class tends to be wealthier than the greater part of any muslim population.
The average Ali wants to have the same amount of luxuries (IPods and other useless schnickschnack) as the average Joe, but can't earn the money for it in his country of origin. Thats the reason for lots of migration in the first place.

Then, later on, the job market becomes saturated, new arrivers stay jobless and depend on social security or whatever, the cultural differences and incompatibilities become visible, gain importance, tempers and desperation flares and soon enough politicians are getting involved and screw the whole issue to hell.

There must be a humane solution that everybody can live with. We just have to find it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I doubt Islam or any religion is coming into the forefront, unless its some type of global mix of religion and spirituality. People are fed up with religion, humanity has outgrown it, speaking from what i see in my day to day I doubt religion will last another 20 years so really there is nothing to fear.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

sry but i dont agree...

My Mother had 11 brother and sister, My father Had 8 brother and sister (they had about another 3 who died just after birth)...My parents got only 2 children....the decline was so rapid...that some poeple here blame it to electricity and TV..they used to have more children since there was no TV lol...

the truth is

OIL Price Increas = Everything Increases...No Money no Children
or you think our sperrm is not as 60 yrs ago?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Well that part I am 100% with you on... I make babies, I am very serious about the subject on 3 and want and intend to have more hopfully several more...

It means being a bit religious in a way, making money being serious... not in any actual sense but it takes a conservative lifestyle to a degree to raise allot of kids...

For me it's not about Islam, but in part the overall idiocy of most third world cultures in general and having zero intention of bring ONE kid into the world and leaving him/her to that to face... a horde of primitives later in life...

But 100%... I posted a thread on the topic just yesterday

No way in hell i'm going along with a depopulation Philosophy just because it's popular, to hell with materialism, I am happy to do it the old fashioned way

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ashame Christianity is the fastest growing religion and "that video" does not take into account the spread of Christianity into China, India, Korea, Vietnam and the former Communist Bloc.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

i like your old fashioned way idea..good luck m8

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The average Ali in the western world is influenced by oil prices in the same way as the average Joe. And the video counts for the percentage of muslims in the western world, not over the whole planet.
Thus, the oil price would influence the number of Ali's kids in the western world as well, which it obviously doesn't.

I really doubt that the number of kids and the price of oil are connected in this way.
Before social security and K401 or whatever the respective program is called, kids were a parents insurance of continued existence after they were too old to work for themselves. They expected the kids to take care of them. This has changed over time in the western world, as visible by lower birthrates.
In many muslim countries this still holds true today. This behavior just doesn't change when they emigrate to the western world and consequently we see muslim families with 4 to 5 times as many kids as the average family in the west.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yes Islam will be the biggest and xtianity is on the way out. The question is... why are christians so terrified of this? It's God's will.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

We need to be terrified, if you still think its God will than you contradict yourself since to me you seem quiet a religious person (from your avatar bla bla)...whenever you are questioned (you in general) why there is all this suffering, kilings etc you answer because God created man and he gave him the chance to do what he wants...now you answer its God Will...omg i hate religion sooooo much...remember im not defending any religion but my culture and beleive me being under muslim republic is not nice at all, you will have restricted TV, Internet, what to eat, what to do and we are not used to that, we will be improsoned, stoned and tortured because we are not used to Islam...we must wake up and fight back

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
thats what iv been saying all the time, islam is an agressive religion and the west can never live with muslims that are radical.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Here's something for you to ponder upon- Religion was one of the main reasons for war/conflicts/terrorism between various groups of people throughout history/ancient history. Maybe mankind would be better off without taking to conventional forms of any religion and start using the most needed Common sense/Logic/Reasoning and understand one another and work towards the betterment of humanity.

I am sorry but what I got from that post was criticism against every nation with a majority of people who are non Islamic and condemning people who practice any other religion apart from Islam as non-religious. Its this kind of trash talk that gave Islam a bad name in the first place

top topics

join