It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is being set up to take a fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The story about Ayers writing Obama's book and the picture of Obama dissing the American people at the UN, saying that we are no longer going to have any status in the world, seems too coincidental. He has to say whatever they give him to read, he wouldn't on his own really dis the American people just from stupidity. There has got to be a reason. Is he being prepared to take a fall? The American people are certainly ready to revolt, with Swine Flu Genocide coming at us, our Constitution in a shambles, the Congress passing legislation that is totally harmful to our lives and pocketbooks. What are the "powers that be" up to. Do they want us to rebell and then they can mow us down and declare their North American Union? They can always kill us with the vaccination and pretend we died of the swine flu. They are putting us into Fema camps if we refuse the swine flu vaccine anyway, there shouldn't be too many people left to oppose them, but are they planning something else, an American revolution to give them an excuse to murder us legally? They already warned Congress March 13, 2008, that they were planning a major upheval for this year and that people would be starving and violent. What are they really doing?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hm. Those are mighty strong assertions. I think if I were you, and I believed everything I had written in the above post, I'd be on the next plane out of here. I cannot imagine how it must feel to place those kinds of unfounded anxieties on oneself.

Good luck to you.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There is no setup. This is what happens when you elect an inexperienced community organizer to lead the most powerful nation on earth.

Mr. Obama has no love for America, and is doing his best to take her down with him. He knew he had only 2 years to get his agenda through, and 2 years to mend all the damage he has done. He has proudly stated that he wouldn't mind being a one term President if he could get his agenda passed.

He fooled us once (some of us) but he won't get away with it again.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I think Obama is a hardcore commie, look at the czars he has appointed. Its like something out of a "how to make your country commie" manuel.
I really think he believes that America should take a back seat, its part of his "change".
As far as the swine flu, I think alot of people are waking up to the fake its just hype.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There are a lot of people out of touch with reality. Many are in Washington but they've been there for years.
I can't believe Obama is as out of touch as he sounds. Heaven help us if he is.
He must have been promised something REALLY big to be saying what he has been saying. That means that he has his a** covered.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
"They already warned Congress March 13, 2008, that they were planning a major upheval for this year and that people would be starving and violent. What are they really doing?"

Who's they, what exactly did they say and do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I was unaware of this do you have link to this ;

"The story about Ayers writing Obama's book and the picture of Obama dissing the American people at the UN, saying that we are no longer going to have any status in the world, seems too coincidental "

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You have to remember Obama is just a "puppet" for TPTB, they are

the ones with the agenda:

POWER

CONTROL

FEAR

DEPOPULATION

VACCINES, FEMA CAMPS, MARTIAL LAW,

What are the ptb up to, only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There are a lot of democrats out of touch with reality. And through there actions they are setting Obama up to take a fall along with a number of there own party in the next election.

The democrats think because they wins the last election cycle that they can do anything.

But the people will not stand for a power hungry elite taking over and doing they want and the people do not approve of.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by really

I don't have a ready link, I just google March 13, 2008. Congress was hijacked into a secret meeting to discuss FISA, and was told that we would have financial meltdown in Sept 2008, economic upheaval mid 2009, that people would be starving and rioting, that people would be gunning for their Congressmen, but DHS would protect them by hiding them in bunkers, that they, CIA, would preemptively round up potentially dissident Americans and put them in RX85 camps, that that they would form North American Union and circulate Amero currency. Then somehow they swore Congressmen to secrecy.
I'll look for links: Here's the first one that comes up, I haven't seen this one before: www.dailypaul.com... but it looks very legitimate to me!
The first one I saw was a youtube of Rep Dennis Kucinich objecting to the secret meeting on the floor of Congress. http://(link tracking not allowed)/ocJJ5
Here is one mention crooksandliars.com...-471108

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

We are being manipulated. Isn't Washington Post supposed to be a front for the CIA and the moonies. They are pushing this info about Ayers writing Obama's book and you have heard Obama's speech.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
That the media is trying to portray Americans as being racist, hateful, angry, ready to rebel, may be a set up to justify action against us. The picture of an Angry America is being posted to the rest of the world. The CIA used a false flag operation to take out Indira Gandhi. They located a stupid militant Sikh who didn't have much following and made a lot of publicity about him, then used him as a pretext for massacring the people celebrating a holiday in the Golden Temple because he resided nearby. They portrayed this to the rest of the world as the idea that the dissidents were "holed up" at the Golden Temple and had a huge gun battle, when that was not what happened. Read Of Dreams And Demons by Patwant Singh. Instead they massacred the people who were there for the holiday. When Indira Gandhi found out about it, she probably objected and they killed her and blamed it on her Sikh bodyguards. If she had hated Sikhs she would not have had Sikh bodyguards. It was reported, but I will have to search for the source, that her Cabinet had a CIA member on it, but article wouldn't disclose who. They used this incident and her assassination to launch violence against the Sikh community.
It would be easy for them, the CIA, to fabricate a scenario of American revolt, with a false flag assassination and round up everyone in the country who opposes them. They do this tactic all the time. The original post was that he was being set up to take a fall, meaning become very unpopular and removed from office due to some scandal. But a false flag assassination by the CIA is also possible.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Obama is being set up to lead the world, damn the USA.

We will fall as a nation, losing our predominant status while he rises, if he and his true supporters/manipulators have their way.

The fall isn't going to be nearly as painful as trying to rise to the top as a nation again in the future.

Long after president Obama and many of the controlling radicals in congress and government positions are gone, it will become very clear that it will be nearly impossible to undo the damage they have done.

Elections have consequences.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Puppets abound in the world. Manipulation occurs daily.

I believe Mr. Obama loves this country very much. He is trying hard to
bring about changes that will mean something.

Yes, the democrats did win the last election . . . a fair election. And when
you win, you get a chance to do "your" thing, just like the republicans did
for the last eight years. Isn't that true ?

Some of you cry-baby, worry-warts amaze me.

new topics

top topics

join