It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Abducted By Aliens, And I Fought Back!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by buds84

Hey buds84,

Peace

Hi TortoiseKweek, yes I think he was just trying to remember the whole thing since it was in 2004 and he prolly didn't want to miss anything.
I have heard a few stories from different parts of the world about the Gray aliens having trouble walking, almost like they have no knees and they are wobbly.
Maybe thats why they want better skeletons.

But who knows for sure, you never know he could be making it up.
But i doubt it.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would much prefer to hear from the professionals who've actually interviewed many of these people, whether abductees or not.

Sad thing is, there doesn't appear to be any known evidence...we can ( all) see.

My own experiences and recalls of some supposed events has made me question the sources. It would seem that many are manipulated memories and or illusions, rather than said delusions.

This guy mentioned doors. I'd like to hear about what some of the most accepted abductees say about alien " DOORS "

Only one that I can now recall, was more like a pocket door or slid within the wall.

That was supposedly on a large triangular craft that buzzed some air force base. That was 'supposedly' a remote viewing experience.

The one that appeared to be the commander or captain of this black triangle was white as if Nazi or Nordic wearing a light blue uniform.

The one pilot appeared to be a grey/reptilian. The grey/reptilian was told to put some pants on, because they typically don't wear clothes

......and had to open the door to what appeared to be a small room with a small bed to get the pants. Not exactly what I'd expect to see, but what would I know?

At one point, he looked into a portal window as if I through him and was a lttle shocked by the reflection.

The point is the known and common descriptions of aliens, craft, doors, piloting areas, operating rooms etc. etc.

A supposed abductees story may be nearly word for word of one they read or a movie they'd seen.

That's the problem with released details. Maybe why some things are added as if red flags.

There may be many people now who might say anything to make money in these.......even more desperate times.

At least they aren't criminals.....yet.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Doors

On the Planet sized ship I was on they had many doors for rooms this ship had many different species that intermingled with one another just fine.

On the Gathering ships they had doors the slid inward and regular looking doors and openings.

I don't believe some Beings really need doors so to say but people they take need to use the doors and walkways so they do so as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i'm sorry, but i couldn't watch but half of this myself...

i mean, did ATS lower their standards or something?? this guy is obviously making up a story, practically on the fly!

don't get me wrong, anyone here who reads my posts know that i try to believe a witness before i ignorantly dismiss them, but, i really tried with this guy, and with his body language, eye movements, and saying "um uhh uhh" a lot, i jusst found him very hard to believe.

i did lol when he did the "POW! POW! POW!" thing, and then said that he knew martial arts lololol

i mean, is this for real?? did ATS get some guy that wasn't completely on his rocker, and tell him to tell his fabricated story on camera, just to give the others at ATS a bad name, to make us all seem to be the same like him?? was this video planted here for more reasons than one?

...i hate to use the words "nut" or "crazy", but i fear this man may be both...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
how do you put a body on a skeleton.i picture the alien shoving it up his a---, if they have one.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
how do you put a body on a skeleton.i picture the alien shoving it up his a---, if they have one.

This part of his story reminds me of Mars Attacks. It may also be that whomever or however they did this, was done for the shock event. I still think they're using our own imaginations to create some of these scenarios or nightmares. If someone was already on the edge before, these nightmarish events might push them over.

I can understand how these people demonize themselves in one way or another. No doubt many people would be diagnosed as mentally ill even speaking about these experiences........as manic.

False memories are very likely, wherever the sources. It's still mind control by someone.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Wow. I personally, think that he was telling the truth. Or atleast part of it was the truth.

You know, something about his story really sounds , I dont know.

Hmm.

Well, I think he thinks its true!

However, it is very compelling.

He sounds very genuine to me. I do not see any reason to dismiss this story off hand.

Worst case scenario, it was true.
Best case scenario, its just a good campfire story.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The part were he KO'd the aliens is priceless. I almost pissed my pants laughing.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

He has utterly lost his mind. Yes, I believe in extra-terrestrials, but this guy has had a psychotic break from reality.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
RESPONSE by Lance Carter - The man in the video:

In response to Adonsa: "The speaker must have had enough credibility to have been invited to the event in the first place, so why was his audience so disrespectful, by continued talking and mumbling?" -Response: There was no audience, but there were people around the booth talking, which was distracting while I was doing the ATS video.

In response to MavRck: "Okay... I watched the entire video front to back...play to stop... and I feel I deserve some sort of medal..." RESPONSE: If you think it was hard to watch, just imagine how difficult it was to report my experience. However, I have been told to join Toastmasters so that I can have better "stage" presence. If MavRck is ashamed of my video, how should I feel? At least I made a video, although my nervousness showed. Should I go to acting school to make a report at ATS? MavRck, you are simply bothered.

In response to Redeemer: "Something seems extremely off about this guy. I noticed also that he keeps looking away from the camera. I can't really come out and call him a liar, who am I to judge? I can say that I think his mannerisms and body language cause me to question him though." Response: Please understand that talking about a traumatic experience is difficult. Perhaps I should have rehearsed. I did tell a Mufon investigator about this. This video is 15 minutes long and contains as much information that I could remember, although you could see me go back into the experience to recover details."-

In response to Andrewh7: "I don't think he's lying. He just sounds like he has psychological problems. Regardless, everything after the abduction was hilarious. I wish I had some popcorn." Response: pop some corn and watch it again, but don't expect a medal unless you get it from MavRck.

In response to manbehindthesun: "lmao !!! good call! that guys not all there ! sounds like he is making it up on the spot. people like this guy are helping the truth remain hidden." Response: Who do you work for, the ETs?

In response to davidi00: "Oh wow. That was so rehearsed. The amount of times he repeated himself was unusual for someone re-telling a genuine experience. I wonder how many times he practiced that in front of the mirror?" Response: I did get a couple of minutes to go over the details in my head before making my presentation. I did make a storyboard of drawings of each segment of the experience and gave it to a Mufon investigator. Perhaps my critics are movie stars who shine in front of a camera while telling disturbing personal stories. After reading these comments about my presentation, I really should have practiced in front of a mirror. - Also, there were loads of other people around and one unlucky sod that filmed me.

In response to Oouthere: "DO NOT WRITE THESE PEOPLE OFF." Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
RESPONSE by Lance Carter, the man in the ATS video.

In response to adrenochrome: "i mean, did ATS lower their standards or something?? this guy is obviously making up a story, practically on the fly!" RESPONSE: I did a storyboard of drawings about the experience so it was not made up on the fly. In regard to giving ATS a bad name, you have got to be kidding. You may regard me as a nut or crazy, but I told my story as best I could and for many that was not good enough. Should I go to acting school before appearing on a video? In regard to the POW! POW! POW!, I remember doing that immediately after opening my eyes in their operating room. I had hypnotized myself to wake up and did so when I was programmed to do so. My actions were exactly as planned, except that I didn't expect such a scary experience.

In response to EvolvedMinistry: "He has utterly lost his mind. Yes, I believe in extra-terrestrials, but this guy has had a psychotic break from reality." RESPONSE: It seems as if denial is strong at ATS. Do ATS members get brownie points for tearing someone's story apart? It seems as if half of this gang is concerned about my performance, yet the comments about the content seem to be missing.

In response to killuminati2012: "My prayers go out to this man, though. He's either very disturbed, or actually has one very tough battle on his hands with ETs. I just hope he can figure out his situation and find peace. And thank you ATS for allowing everyday people to share their story, no matter how bogus it may be." RESPONSE: Thanks for your prayers. And thanks for speaking up for ordinary people who have extraordinary experiences and cannot describe it like a newsman.

In response to freeyourmind1111: Thanks for the star.

In response to Untergang: "I guess the joke's on anyone who makes the mistake of viewing these things. Though I have read that most abductees tend to be of a lower IQ, so that part makes a little sense." I hope you are not describing my IQ. I have not only made a video about my experience, but I have written a book which contains information about how these implants can be removed.

In response to Pauligirl: "Yeah, there's just something wrong here. It's like a little kid telling a monster story." -RESPONSE: I don't like the ETs who are doing the abductions and I think they are monsters.

In response to poisonmekare: "I'm not pretending to be a doctor or diagnosing him with anything but I am saying that his mannerisms do remind me quite a lot of the diagnosed schizophrenic man that I know, and at the very least there is something going on here mentally." -RESPONSE: I don't always act this way. I challenge any one of you to be brave enough to describe a personal experience that was highly traumatic to an somewhat unsupportative audience.

In response to TheEnlightenedOne: "Hard to tell by this video whether he's telling the truth or not simply because like everyone else views, he does seem a bit different. However, I did go to Amazon and looked up his book and went to his website and for a guy that is a bit different he has done a whole lot more than a lot of us (ie: write a book for instance)." RESPONSE: Thanks for noticing that I have done a lot of work on this subject and have information about how people can awake from ET paralysis and have implants removed. The book is called "Lightbody Activation and Psychic Surgery". I devoted an entire chapter to "Removing Implants". Have any of my critics done any work on this subject? Do they know how to defend themselves from these ETs? Do they know how to have implants removed? It is my opinion that most everyone is infected with implants. After reading some of the critics I gauge that many have these implants and are following orders from some other source.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
RESPONSE by Lance Carter - the man in the ATS video.

In response to poisonmekare: "I'm just judging based on his body language and mannerisms and speech saying that something seems off about him. It may have been caused by his experience but I have a feeling that he may be mentally ill by natural causes and that this may be a fantasy of his." - RESPONSE: It is understandable that my body language and mannerisms and speech were not normal because this was not a normal experience. I didn't know when I was going to be cut off. But since body language, mannerisms, and speech are now used to judge the authenticity of an experience, I can only warn other abductees to take acting classes before recounting your experience. For those who couldn't bear to watch the entire video, are you chicken or is my performance too bad?

In response to aleon1018: "I have had my own experiences as well that I have been reluctant to make posts about because of skepticism. Most people will automatically say the person telling the story is making it up or is mentally ill." RESPONSE: It is evident that telling your story on ATS is opening yourself up to ridicule and skepticism. Would you tell your own ET story after reading the rants about mine?

In response to Dark Ghost: "Sorry but I cannot watch this whole thing in full. I find the guy to be so irritating that I feel like I am being tortured for very minute I try listening to him. Whether it's true or not, somebody who is coherent, more fluent and more in touch with reality should have presented the information." -RESPONSE: Now that I have told the story, find a producer and put it in a more coherent format and get an actor to play my part. Read my book and tell me if you still think I am borderline crazy. Thanks for admiring my courage to speak about this disturbing matter.

In response to xynephadyn: "How I know that part of his story is the truth because, as a healer- both as a massage therapist, advanced energy worker, and spiritual master- it is totally possible for two souls to reside in one body. I know it sounds ridiculous. And most people don’t believe it can happen. But it does. And the only way to divide the two, is as he said with Psychic Surgery- and as I have performed this myself, because I worked with a Walk-In who's previous spirit got stuck- I know this is a valid way to remove an unwanted entity.-RESPONSE: You know that psychic surgery works in removing unwanted entities because of your experience. Thanks for letting others know that these invading entities can be removed.

If you want to know more about me then visit: www.lancecarter.com
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

You may want to You Tube; ' UFOs - Watch the Skies - Alien Agenda ', and then let me know why you think they're your friends.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This guy seems something retarded.
His child like storey has nothing to it, apart from his "I wrote abook about it, its available on Amazon".

I would be more inclined to believe Forrest Gump telling me the same tale than this guy.

"An then i went POW POW, POW" cos i know a little martials arts, karate"

Me thinks the VON MUNCHAUSENS SYNDROME has found yet another victim...

Its a shame as loosers like him damage the credibilty of every other abductee with a real tale to tell.
They damage the image of all those whom have suffered and never go public because the mainstream media would simply compare them to this guy.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Andy1972
I appreciate your observation about Von Munchausen’s Syndrome. I don’t know much about medicine, but I have a munchkin cat that I might have caught it from because that cat is always demanding attention.

May I help you with your spelling?
"I wrote abook about it, its available on Amazon”. = "I wrote a book about it, it’s available on Amazon.” Note: its = it is or it’s.

In regard to Forrest Gump, other people have already told me that someone else should tell this story instead of me. Give it a try.

"An then i went POW POW, POW" cos i know a little martials arts, karate" = "An then I went POW, POW, POW" because I know a little martials arts, karate." = Please capitalize “I” and include a comma after the second POW. Is “cos” a word or something you made up because you didn’t go to high school?

“Its a shame as loosers like him damage the credibilty of every other abductee with a real tale to tell. “ = “It’s a shame losers like him damage the credibility of every other abductee with a real tale to tell.” Evidently you should use a spell checker to increase your credibility as a writer, if that matters to you.

I assume you have suffered an alien abduction experience and want to go public, but are now too embarrassed to do so because of watching me describe my experience. Evidently you don’t believe my story and why should you? Have you read any of this thread and my replies? If you took the time to read the previous posts you might find that others got a similar impression about my story, but I hope that my responses explained what happened and why my performance may have seemed a bit "retarded".

Your remark: “This guy seems something retarded.” I would substitute the word “somewhat” for “something” in this sentence to make more sense. However, your opinion of me is simply an observation that I can accept for my “bad performance”. Your concerns for other abductees being ridiculed by the mainstream media because of my story seems farfetched, but look what happened to Whitley Strieber. Dr. Roger Leir seemed somewhat surprised that someone into electronic circuit design could know anything about removing implants, but I hope he gets a chance to look at the chapter on "Removing Implants".

Removing psychic implants can be done with the person present or at a distance. Is there something bothering you?
By the way, my book: “Lightbody Activation and Psychic Surgery” is available at other stores besides Amazon. Might I add that I have just published another book called, “Planetary Patterns and High Focus Planets in Spherical Astrology”.

However, I have other posts that may interest you as well:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Best Regards, Paracelsus

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paracelsus

These videos zoom in on the Grey features that I have tried to describe.
I don't know where the pictures actually came from, but the Greys I saw were alive and had gray skin.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-11-2011 by paracelsus because: Link to External Image

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifiwupding

maybe it drives them mad remembering being
abducted or they make you mad so no one
will beleive their story just a thought

remember theres always some thruth in
every story just read between the lines

i have not watched it yet so ill give
10 pence worth later if at all

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
He dont seem to be all there imo, and not the sharpest tool in the box!

Jay

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I totally love how people think they could just batter a being that has managed to travel across interstellar space with tech far far superior to anything we have on this planet!

Mind you, does anyone remember BOB?
I would fancy my chances against him!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Another video that constantly stops, starts, and buffers endlessly. PLEASE LET US DOWNLOAD THE VIDEOS SO I CAN WATCH THEM IN REAL TIME INSTEAD OF SPENDING AN HOUR TO WATCH A FIVE MINUTE VIDEO!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join