It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Abducted By Aliens, And I Fought Back!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wow. I personally, think that he was telling the truth. Or atleast part of it was the truth.

First I would like to point out the similarities between this gentleman and Sanni Ceto, whom some of you might remember in the video/thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
thier similiarities in both the way they talk, and how they act- "challenged"

It seems to me, that the abductions, are affecting the brain maybe by brain tissue removal or implants, and effecting the body in what appears to people as a mental illness or retardation. I do not think it has anything to do with mental illness however, or intellect. For example- Michael J. Fox- with Parkinsons he looks retarded/challenged to the average person, but his body is whats sick- not his mind. Would you believe Michael J. Fox if he had a youtube of an alien abduction? Probably not!

How I know that part of his story is the truth because, as a healer- both as a massage therapist, advanced energy worker, and spiritual master- it is totally possible for two souls to reside in one body.

I know it sounds rediculous. And most people dont believe it can happen. But it does. And the only way to divide the two, is as he said with Psychic Surgery- and as I have performed this myself, because I worked with a Walk-In who's previous spirit got stuck- I know this is a valid way to remove an unwanted entity. That for me, sold me.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I am a alien abductee and contactee.I have seen this video and i beleive maybe some of it is true.Lets take the first part of where he knows the aliens are in his head and watching him.This first part is true.That exsactly discribes my connection with my aliens friends.In my case i reguard them as freinds as i have proberly know them much longer than this man and had a closer and more positive relasionship with the aliens.I know when they are coming for me.I have come to except it now.It does not worry me anymore.With the second part of his story about waking up and punching the aliens that would be very unlikely.I know the aliens have strick security protocols reguarding keeping people asleep and paraylised during abductions.They usually never make mistakes like that.They also have strick security protocols about blocking memory and wiping peoples memories during abductions.The aliens also plant false memories inside abductees to remember later.False memories means false infomation.He may have thought that happened to him but in fact they are false memories planted by the aliens to hide there true activities.In the past i have written a lot about alien abductions and there activities.Thats one reason why they do not contact me much anymore.They were really upset about me telling other people about there activities and zaped me on two occasions.Most of my alien abduction memories have been blocked but the ones i did remember were very frightning and i really hope i do not remember any more.Thats one good reason why the memories are blocked in the first place.Who really wants to remember shocking memories like that.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Fight the POwer!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
Something seems extremely off about this guy. I noticed also that he keeps looking away from the camera. I can't really come out and call him a liar, who am I to judge? I can say that I think his mannerisms and body language cause me to question him though.

I don't think he's lying. He just sounds like he has psychological problems. Regardless, everything after the abduction was hilarious. I wish I had some popcorn.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Okay... I watched the entire video front to back...play to stop... and I feel I deserve some sort of medal... at least it was quite amusing... Guys... during the video he states that he has voices in his head...better he 'feels a presence or spirit' in his head. Okay... nobody can argue what he feels - however - it can be argued what he is feeling, so prior to his Jason Bourne (more likely Star-wars Kid) escape from cloud city; how the hell does HE know who/what is inside him/his head? Further this man is very careful in delivering his speech in terms of context because he was clearly asleep. "and I was thinking...why were there piles of skeletons everywhere!" Because you were dreaming.

I don't want to sound like a total prick, because I am not one...but I honestly felt ashamed to be watching that video... and I do believe it kicks the credibility of this site in the balls if it is flaunted as even remotely qualifying testimony.

I know people will bring up the fact that everyone should and does have the right to speak their mind and experience...it is up to us to listen...we 'don't have to watch' and all of that... but common...

common.

Mav.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Good morning, Information Account

Subject: Disrespectful audience

Listening to the audio track, it becomes immediately obvious that his audience continued talking amongst themselves while he was speaking. Any discussion about how to resist an abduction has got to be far more important than the more prevalent "paralysis, capture, medical experiments, then dump/release the victim."

The speaker must have had enough credibility to have been invited to the event in the first place, so why was his audience so disrespectful, by continued talking and mumbling?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by Redeemer

Yeah, there's just something wrong here. It's like a little kid telling a monster story.

lmao !!! good call! that guys not all there ! sounds like he is making it up on the spot. people like this guy are helping the truth remain hidden

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I agree totally. My first thought was how similar his speech patterns were to hers.
To others please watch this video before making judgements.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I couldn't watch the whole video. Anybody ever seen 'Of mice and men'? I think that was Lenny....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by xynephadyn

I agree totally. My first thought was how similar his speech patterns were to hers.
To others please watch this video before making judgements.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by MissSmartypants]

Dare I say it...That was even worse than this one...

I am beyond disappointed that these videos have found refuge of any credibility amongst ats members...the only value they serve is of comical nature... otherwise they are damaging to the CREDIBLE fact-finding truth-seeking IQ above 50 fellows like I consider myself to be. This actually bothers me. And it should bother any of you that find yourself a credible member of this 'society'.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh wow. That was so rehearsed. The amount of times he repeated himself was unusual for someone re-telling a genuine experience. I wonder how many times he practiced that in front of the mirror?

[edit on 25-9-2009 by davidi00]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

I don't think that was the case. Wherever he was there was just loads of other people around telling stories and talking amongst themselves. I doubt he even had an audience of more then 5. One unlucky sod was just stuck videoing him.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I once thought the people that acted as this person does was nothing more than mentally ill. But, after I met one during an abduction scenario/experience and he was able to recount to me what happened.....I no longer go to that immediate conclusion.

Then I met another guy similar to him that described to me the universal mind experience he had, his experience also matched my own.

DO NOT WRITE THESE PEOPLE OFF.

Rich

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidi00
reply to post by Adonsa

I don't think that was the case. Wherever he was there was just loads of other people around telling stories and talking amongst themselves. I doubt he even had an audience of more then 5. One unlucky sod was just stuck videoing him.

hehe... haha... i was thinking the exact same thing about the "unlucky sod" well played. I was actually quite honestly feeling gracious that I was NOT that unlucky sod whilst waiting for and wishing for the end of the footage. *Cringe*

And... I can't help but be skeptical that the people encouraging us not to dimiss them simply...............ARE them.

Mav.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
lmao that cracked me up, couldn't sit through the whole 15 mins, made it to about 5 but this guy reminds me of one of those old hippies that over excaudate everything mostly coz he was probably that high he thought that was actually going down!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Just watched the video in the OP and the other one posted of Sanni Ceto or however you spell her name.... i gotta call B.S. on both of them.

Not because they both seem to be.... uh.... challenged? has nothing to do with it, they just both seem to me to be liars.

This guy I can't give a reason, just doesn't feel right. (so I could obviously be wrong)

But the chick... sheesh. making profit off dolls and books. Along with other names, somebody posted a pic of her, that is definately her, yet instead of the blonde hair she got from being a hybrid, she has brown hair.... Hmm... Maybe she dyed it? Then how come when she does have blonde hair, she still has brown eyebrows?

I call bs

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
can someone please tell me why not a single person who clames to have been abducted by aliens is sane

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

lol being a girl, i have to admit that i NEVER dye my eyebrows when changing my hair colour

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I gotta ask it.
How does a thread like this get so many flags????
This dude is seriously off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join