It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are YOU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am not just an intelligent person. Intelligence only offers facts, figures and critical thinking. It does not contain wisdom or common sense. Your intellect is not who you are, it is how you BEGIN to function.

I am not just a talented person, that is someone who manifests their inner thoughts. But without enlightenment, they usually become nothing more than circus animals worth paying a ticket to see. Your talent is not your calling, it is your inner light at it's infancy desperately waiting to be used.

I am not just a skillful person, my skills are being used to give me sustenance but it does not give me happiness and fulfillment. Your skill is NOT your purpose...it is your means.

I am not upper, middle or lower class, only a society of fools have ranks based on false value. How many pieces of green paper in your pocket does not define you, it is only a tool to be used to give to others to awaken them.

I am not my clothes, clothes were not created to cover up beauty, they were created to replace it. Why do you spend so much money replacing your inner beauty?

I am not my bank-owned car. What is a slave who prides himself on the means by which he transports himself to his slave job? A slave job allows him to borrow the car to begin with.

I am what I DO and say. TRUE words can inspire the actions of many. Any great leader will attest to that. Both action and words reflect who you are on the inside. The saying "actions speak louder than words" was aimed at those who never intend to do what they speak in the first place! But you are now evolving beyond empty promises.

So, who am I? A mush of junk, cars, clothes, talents, intelligence and social status?

Are you trying to figure out what you were put on this earth for? Here is a clue to get you on the right path. If we refuse to be givers and spend our lives trying to get-over on others, we will never find our purpose in life.

If we spend our lives trying to get cheap deals on products and services produced by slave labors like us, both overseas and domestic, we are doing exactly what people are doing to us.

Corporations are making an enormous portion of money. Why? Not because they deserve it, not because they offer incredible services or products, but because we are willing to work for pennies. We spend more time being greatfull for a slave job than we do fighting to get out of it.

Our lives are the result of our actions, thoughts and sense of self worth. We want good wages, but we forget that wages are only for slaves.

So am I a Laborer? Someone that is a slave, someone who can be employed...used. Am I a slave? Does it matter how much money I make as a slave?

So I might say "I run a business, I make my own money...I'm self employed".
Well, am I paying pennies to my employees so I can make more money from their efforts? Am I giving anything back to the world with my new found blessing of monetary income? Am I using a sum of my profits to make the lives of anyone better?
I'm not talking about your wife and kids who already have too much junk in the house to know what to do with. Am I paying competitively instead of fairly ?

Who am I? If they took away my car, house, money and investments, would my next generation even be affected by it? Or is all of this just for me? Does my life even matter to anyone? Do I actively pursue relationships to better myself and others or am I just hanging out with those who can put up with my blind nonsense and neglectful treatments.

Tough questions I have had to ask myself, and I've failed everyone of them until now. Perhaps, if we can forget to remember fear, we might all be able to see beyond the confines of our slave masters and look towards what we have been put on this earth to do.

We are hear to give, to give only. Abundance will rain down on us to help us with that task if we put it in our hearts to make a difference in peoples lives, not just those of our kids and wives.

This nation of selfish, short sighted, easily corralled, clone bottom dwellers is about to collapse. The difference will be this, will you be affected by it or will you be in an entirely reborn spirit of strength, self awareness and esteem?

Who are you?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am nothing, which physics well proves, and I am nothing which government well knows. I've nothing to lose.

Where to go from here?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You said you had failed every question you had asked until now,
may I ask what you mean by that?

Who am I?
I hope I never find out for life is a voyage of discovery.
Once I find out who I am I won't need to look any longer and the
voyage will be over. As long as we remain vessels of infinite
possibilty we are alive.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I am whatever I decide the present moment requires me to be.

Or at least I was when I typed this.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

I think the premise by which you describe your existence is based on superficial benchmarks. Government and Scientific communities don't recognize the human spirit. Government has effectively proven that.

The only way to move forward is to dismantle everything you THINK defines you. The rest is automatic I believe. Once the world reveals itself, it's impossible to stop.....IMHO

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Who am I?

I'm a son, a brother, a husband, a father, an uncle, a cousin, a nephew, a friend, an enemy, a work colleague, a familiar face, a stranger...

...kinda hate to quote song lyrics...but the song 'Pass it On' by Bob Marley, to me anyway, says a whole lot...heres some of it:

What your hands do,
It's your own eyes that've seen.
So won't you judge your actions
To make sure the results are clean?

It's your own conscience
That is gonna remind you
That it's your heart and nobody else's
That is gonna judge.

Be not selfish in your doings
Pass it on.
Help your brothers in their needs
Pass it on.

Live for yourself and you will live in vain;
Live for others, you will live again.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivycutler
I am whatever I decide the present moment requires me to be.

Or at least I was when I typed this.

You are more than a reactive being. You are more than what the time and circumstances demand of you.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
You said you had failed every question you had asked until now,
may I ask what you mean by that?

Who am I?
I hope I never find out for life is a voyage of discovery.
Once I find out who I am I won't need to look any longer and the
voyage will be over. As long as we remain vessels of infinite
possibilty we are alive.

I failed every question because I didn't have a clue about who I am until lately. My actions are now starting to reflect the things I write about and I'm not going to look back.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am a product and producer of everything!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln[/url]

I can be reactive if i choose to be.

Or something else if I don't.

Either way I decide.

Time and circumstances can do what they like.

IMO

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am a thread in the fabric of life.
I seek and weave a path in progression.
I blend in where sublte is neccessary and stand out where highlight is needed.
Where I look the pattern changes, prospective in time.
When I look back, my life is laid out before me forming valley's meadows, plains, peaks, all the landscape features we know.
In the valleys, shadows prevent a clear view of some past event, and contrarily, where the light shines on a sprawling meadow, I see clearly the past.
In dreams I am no longer bound in this earthly vessel.
I am free to roam the imagination I create.
Leaving there to return once again...20,000 days or so....finally shedding the now aged and used carcass of man.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am you.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am he
As you are he
As you are me
And we are all together.

Thanks, probably, to John Lennon. RIP

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln
Who are you?

I'm an immortal soul fulfilling a mission.

Just like you and everybody else

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by juzchilln

Who are you?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by juzchilln]

I am a child of God.

I agree with quite a lot of what you have said but this life is both a reward and punishment. A lesson that you have no foreknowledge of is not going to be easy and here we all are doing just that.

For me that answers both who I am and why I am here.

Do I know the answers?

No, but I will get them in the end because thats the whole point of the lesson.

Finding the questions is what drives us all to the answers.

You can have all the answers with no understanding but you can still have understanding without all the answers.

I think you could sum up what you are trying to say with one word, LOVE.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

join