It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now we know why there has been no terrorists attacks! Or do we?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Bin Laden stopped by ‘Billy Bob’? Seriously we owe a lot to….???

This will be a short one…

OT was talking to a friend, of a friend, of an acquaintance, a while back, at the local. They learned what I do…and began to share with me.

It was a jovial environment…and he became real serious with me…I mean, off-set….real serious.

To summarize, I’ll paraphrase….”you know right? you know….” I shook my head, not to be rude. He continued, “our leadership (American Militia) went over there…”

“Where?” I replied…

“To Bin Laden” he responded…

“Go on,” I said…

“Yeah, they told him…’we will destroy you, your families, etc…if you ever attack the innocent again, keep off our shores!’

I put another coin in the juke box and wondered away….

Wow, huh?

Thoughts?

OT thankful for anyone protecting our kids, huh?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

And this took place in a bar ...... right ?

Come on OT !

What song did you play on the Juke Box ?

---------------------------------

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Come on OT !

'Disturbed' I think...?

"Whaaaaa aaahhhh aaaahhhh aaahhhh!"

"Stupify"

but yes, it was a Bar, are you surprized?

OT

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

From reading your threads i think i would enjoy a drink with you .

What intelligence source would a militia have ?

When did this meeting with Bin Laden supposable take place ?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Come on OT !

It happened right after two rabbis, a priest and a duck walked into the bar................

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

From reading your threads i think i would enjoy a drink with you .

What intelligence source would a militia have ?

When did this meeting with Bin Laden supposable take place ?

I'm not one to make up 'stuff' agreed? thx!

First question: The guy was dead serious (looking atleast) I dunno?

Second Question: I'd say between 2003-2005

OT

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Its perfectly plausable that whilst talking to a real serious looking friend, of a friend, of an acquaintance such a claim was made .
I believe you .

That guy probably believe every word he uttered , and such conviction can sway one .
But is it true .....?

What involvement did this man play in getting the message to Bin Laden ?

Did a really serious looking guy tell him too .

A message delivered with conviction can be a mesmerising thing to behold.
-----------------------------------------------

Is there a hierarchy on a national level or just within the individual states re: the militia ?

I presume that there are active soldiers as well as former military who are militia members .
But why not take Bin Laden out , instead of threatening him ?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I'm guessing they had no role...

They implied a connection tho...

???

OT

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm thinking this would be as plausible an explanation as any, given a general lack of 'real' evidence on all fronts.

This DOES assume that 'terrorists' connected to Bin Laden perpetrated some attacks on American soil...it assumes a lot, I suppose, but what the hay...

how do you think this plays into the recent 'attempts' or 'plots' that have been uncovered that they say are connected to Al Qaeda? Did Bin Laden forget the imminent ass whoopin' he was gonna get if he didn't behave, or has he been removed from the picture and those that haven't been 'warned' yet are carrying on what they think would be his goals?

I'm pretty sure if Bin Laden was made to poo his pants, he sure wouldn't tell those other guys anything about it...prolly blame it on medical problems or something...'oh that? no, its that damn infidel Taco Bell..runs right through me.'

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Years ago, and the details elude me, a man was kidnapped in a South American country and was being held for ransom.

This large American Corporation the man worked for was not interested in paying a ransom but wanted their man back.

I believe the outfit hired for the recovery job was out of Atlanta.

They went in, visited every cantina, every gathering place, and put out the word.

This man was to be released, or a huge reward was going to be offered for the names of those responsible. And when found, they were going to be hunted down and killed, every family member would be killed, every known associate would be hunted down and killed, and every friend and their families would be killed.

They would spend ten times the ransom, just to kill everyone responsible, and everyone connected to them.

As I recall, the man was released within a week.

Unharmed.

Certain things work. Because you're dealing with hard men, you have to be harder if you want to reverse a similar situation.

It's one thing for me to get killed doing something wrong, but my family will pay too?

That's a heavy burden to carry.

My friends and associates and their families will be killed? There is no doubt that one of them will turn me in first.

Hard situations require hard responses.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

So dooper, I can certainly buy your analysis....but I wonder....

Do you think that the Militant Islamic culture would be affected by those threats the same way that a guy who doesn't think his some would go to heaven for martyrdom would be?

Isn't dying and maybe even having their family killed ok with these guys? Is their culture really that different? Do you think the lives of those in their family are somehow not protected with the zeal of a westerner?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Each enemy is unique. Each enemy has unique fears.

Unique abominations.

While many Muslims may embrace becoming a martyr, there are a few things that would prevent that from occurring.

A few things that would not keep me from meeting my Maker or better terms, but would still be a bit disgusting to me.

But that same action on a Muslim would prevent their entry to paradise under the sword.

Cultural abominations and religious abominations are most effective.

It's one thing to die in some cultures and religions.

It's another to be doomed to hell for all eternity. You use their own fears, their own abominations, and they step right in line.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Orwell said "People sleep soundly in their beds because rough men wait to do violence to those who would harm them,". Bin Laden may have been started & trained by the CIA but he has also seen the American military. They are much badder then the CIA.
Also the way the Jihadists get their own people to cooperate is to threaten their families.
Americans have had plenty of bad mama-jammas in its history and will continue to do so.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Well said.

Yes. This country has some real SOB's that KNOW how to get the job done, when allowed.

Some of these clever SOB's had bin Laden dead in their sights twice, but Bill (hummer) Clinton didn't have the balls.

So he got away.

And where is he now?

Nobody knows.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Doctor G

Well said.

Yes. This country has some real SOB's that KNOW how to get the job done, when allowed.

Some of these clever SOB's had bin Laden dead in their sights twice, but Bill (hummer) Clinton didn't have the balls.

So he got away.

And where is he now?

Nobody knows.

Yeah, you wonder how things would be different if they would have been allowed to take him out?

OT

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There is a story about General Pershing....

"Black Jack" Pershing and Muslim Terroists
May 30, 2005 3:54 PM

* Report Abuse

General Pershing was born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, MS. he died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, DC.

Highlights of his life include:

1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
1901 Awarded rank of Captain
1906 Promoted to rank of Brig. General
1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
1916 Made Major General
1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
1924 Retires from active duty Education West Point.

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. So General Pershing captured 50 terrorists, and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.

Muslims detest pork, because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from Paradise (and those virgins), and doomed to hell.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs' blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies, and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go.

And for the next 42 years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.

Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself, maybe in Iraq? The question is, where do we find another Black Jack Pershing?

boards.history.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
Bin Laden stopped by ‘Billy Bob’? Seriously we owe a lot to….???

This will be a short one…

OT was talking to a friend, of a friend, of an acquaintance, a while back, at the local. They learned what I do…and began to share with me.

It was a jovial environment…and he became real serious with me…I mean, off-set….real serious.

To summarize, I’ll paraphrase….”you know right? you know….” I shook my head, not to be rude. He continued, “our leadership (American Militia) went over there…”

“Where?” I replied…

“To Bin Laden” he responded…

“Go on,” I said…

“Yeah, they told him…’we will destroy you, your families, etc…if you ever attack the innocent again, keep off our shores!’

I put another coin in the juke box and wondered away….

Wow, huh?

Thoughts?

OT thankful for anyone protecting our kids, huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca473ddde4e8.gif[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join